Author Topic: I truly believe that Sean Hannity is stoking racial hatred in the worse way.  (Read 2128 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The mob of leftists and black racist made the government officials afraid enough to bring murder 2 charges, murder 2. Welcome to a third world country comrades. I bought a couple more tins today. It made me feel better.

Even though the impending move has me cash-poor right now, I've got to get some more buckshot.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
It would be great if someone over there asked for a Hannity quote. The DUmmies love to just make shit up.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline formerlurker

They hate Fox News, yet all seem to watch every minute of it daily.

Offline whiffleball

The solomon DUmmy, although probably not much noticed by anyone here, is one of the most entitlement-minded, racist, self described black person posting on that site.  Throws the race card as often as the French Cat (who has disappeared).  Solomon is so sensitive that I think it's probably a white guy exercising some sort of guilt-ridding technique.

Offline Splashdown

Anyone else find it incredibly ironic that those who want to lynch Zimmerman are the same ones who want to beatify Mumia?
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

Offline Karin

I just don't feel like we live in a country under the Rule of Law anymore, and this has me upset to the core.  The law applies to you based on the melanin content of your skin, including duly-passed, Stand Your Ground laws.  Is the Castle Doctrine next to be applied based on skin color?  You bet.  

A country under Rule of Law, would not offer up sacrificial lambs to appease bloodthirsty mobs.

Hey lurking Dummies.  Get out of your bubble and go stroll around Internetland.  There are swarms of people who feel like I do.   Just cruise through some general news sites.  Not conservative or liberal.  90%+ feel just like I do.  And they blame Holder and Obama.  

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
.....the French Cat (who has disappeared).....

Whoa.

Wait.

What?

I was just getting ready to begin grooming the FrenchieCat 0bamaite primitive for the top DUmmies contest later this year.

She disappeared?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline whiffleball

Whoa.

Wait.

What?

I was just getting ready to begin grooming the FrenchieCat 0bamaite primitive for the top DUmmies contest later this year.

She disappeared?

I should have been more clear.  Seems she's posting primarily in her journal and the AA Group.  I don't come up with much with a search in the other forums.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Seems she's posting primarily in her journal and the AA Group. 
Obviously.

Oh, you didn't mean that AA. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

Hi5 to BEG. I wonder if Sharpton and Jackson and the NBPP are going to apologize for the race baiting they are doing and the hatred that it caused? What am I saying, they haven't done it before and they sure as HELL won't do it now.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Doubleplusungood

I just don't feel like we live in a country under the Rule of Law anymore, and this has me upset to the core.  The law applies to you based on the melanin content of your skin, including duly-passed, Stand Your Ground laws.  Is the Castle Doctrine next to be applied based on skin color?  You bet.  

A country under Rule of Law, would not offer up sacrificial lambs to appease bloodthirsty mobs.

Hey lurking Dummies.  Get out of your bubble and go stroll around Internetland.  There are swarms of people who feel like I do.   Just cruise through some general news sites.  Not conservative or liberal.  90%+ feel just like I do.  And they blame Holder and Obama.  

A good example is the lack of arrests and charges regarding the NBPP's wanted dead or alive posters. Not a peep from the most corrupt and racist AG in our history. If I was to post a wanted dead or alive poster for the NBPP member who made that wanted poster for Zimmerman I would be in jail in less than 24 hours.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
A good example is the lack of arrests and charges regarding the NBPP's wanted dead or alive posters. Not a peep from the most corrupt and racist AG in our history. If I was to post a wanted dead or alive poster for the NBPP member who made that wanted poster for Zimmerman I would be in jail in less than 24 hours.

I want to start up a group called the white panthers and see how fast Holder will be sniffing around.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Splashdown

I want to start up a group called the white panthers and see how fast Holder will be sniffing around.

Look at how closely the government paid attention to the Tea Party.
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila