Author Topic: The gloves are off. I couldn't be more proud of our President than I am right  (Read 2998 times)

Offline thundley4

It's warranted. Holder and Obama don't know a ****ing thing about equal protection under the law, justice, the Constitution, due process, or the foundation of our republic. They also take a shit on what makes this nation great every chance they get. I want both those ****ers disbarred.

Holder is just applying Affirmative Action to the justice system.  Kind of like when the Demonrats reduced the penalties for crack because minorities are disproportionate users of the drug.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Somebody spotted the screw up from a day ago.
Informed Pres.
Pres. backtracked big time, then tried to justify the statement.
Fail
DUmmies, listen. The only thing that can really help, is called the Constitution.
Your skittle shittting saviour is doing his best to bypass it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
What the heck is that bitch babbling about?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
If Obama decides to throw this nation into a constitutional crisis, I expect our military to arrest his ass on treason. Their number one charge to to protect and defend the US Constitution as it is, not only our foundation, but bigger than any on, ten, or 100 million men and it's DAMN sure bigger than some first-term, 3 year usurper. DUmbasses want a ruler, not a governor, and I'll fight those bastards with everything I have to prevent this nation from becoming a totalitarian state which, and no one can tell me differently, is what they want. DUmbass lurkers, you can take that shit to the bank and I assure you, I am FAR from alone. YOU bastards are in the minority. We, the silent majority, won't let you ****ers get away with destroying our nation. Obama is acting like a Banana Republic tyrant, and you're cheering him on. That doesn't make you my political opponent, that makes you my enemy.

I'm with you, Reb--deep behind enemy lines in NY.  Just the way I like it. :fuelfire:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:28:27 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Did anyone notice that Zero didn't mention unemployment, energy prices, the "stimulus packages", any of that "good stuff" he proposed and passed that was supposed to make this country an "economic powerhouse" again?

No, just whining and bitching about his POS FUBAR ACA, HIS "signature" accomplishment.    :lmao:

http://electstevedawes.com
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
If Obama decides to throw this nation into a constitutional crisis, I expect our military to arrest his ass on treason...

The most patriotic thing the miliyary can do is sideline while the electorate and politcal branches sort things out.

If any president attempted to use the military to skate an unfavorable result they should just refuse the order.

The last thing any stable civilian government needs is the military actively deciding who is or is not their boss.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

:rofl: :rofl:  He has acted like a spoiled petulant brat throwing a tantrum when mommy won't buy him a toy. As for intelligence, he ain't got nothin' on Beavis and Butthead when he goes off TOTUS.

That sounds like a good idea. A cartoon Obama and Biden made to look like Beavis and Butthead. It would be a great campaign poster.

That would really insulting to Butthead.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
The most patriotic thing the miliyary can do is sideline while the electorate and politcal branches sort things out.

If any president attempted to use the military to skate an unfavorable result they should just refuse the order.

The last thing any stable civilian government needs is the military actively deciding who is or is not their boss.

Sure, as long as that president is acting in good faith. What happens when he isn't? What happens when he starts to ignore the constitution?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

Rebel's on fire!  H5 for saying everything I'm thinking/feeling. 

He asked DOJ to discuss "judicial review...

Holder:  Is that black or white?  Because it makes a difference in my answer. 

Zero called the SCOTUS a "group of unelected people."  I was reminded of Frank's explaining the consequences of telling a man he didn't count. 

• Global Moderator
Sure, as long as that president is acting in good faith. What happens when he isn't? What happens when he starts to ignore the constitution?

That's for congress, the judiciary and the electorate to decide.

It only takes one of the 3 to stop the president.

If a president were to ignore the verdict of any/all of them then the military would serve its nation best by simply sitting out the entire spectacle.

The president's only power is the forces he commands.

Let's take a worse case scenario:

Suppose a president loses a re-election bid. Instead he decides his work is far too impotant to trust to the wavering superstitions of the benighted masses. He declares he will set aside the election result until he feels it is "safe for the nation" to do so. The opponent sues and wins. The usurper refuses to yield. Congress impeaches and yet he demands he remain unhindered.

How does he enforce that if the military says, "No, your time is done."

They don't need to arrest him, they only need to ignore him.

Even if the usurper chains himself to the desk inside the Oval Office, Congress will summon the Chief Justice to swear in the duly elected winner and the military will recognize him instead and the pretender will be dealt with according to the new CinC's determination. If the usurper is marched out by MPs it will be because the rightful president ordered it, not because one of a thousand generals acted on his own whim.

No need for the military to act on its own authority to pick the next president.

Please remember civil control of the military was central to the founders' safe gaurds. We need to preserve that as much as we seek to preserve the 10th amendment or any other amendment for that matter.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Worst case scenario, and since he does have a complicit justice department headed by an extremely biased and incompetent AG, what would happen if he started rounding up groups of people under the Patriot Act, essentially declaring all of his enemies to be enemies of the state (Him thinking he "is" the state)? What happens if he started doing this to several groups? Oh, he wouldn't because it's unconstitutional? Well, we've already concluded that he wouldn't be abiding by the Constitution so that's moot. Who's to stop him? Who's to enforce it if the justice department not only won't, but is involved? It's not like there isn't a precedent. Only thing that gives me hope is I think he's going to lose in a landslide. If he gets another term, don't expect to recognize your country in 5 years.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

• Global Moderator
I can see someone being desperate enough to try but I see only miserable failure for any would be executive coup. It would be so blatantly obvious Congress would turn against him, the careerists would turn against him.

Don't forget, Holder was dimed-out by agents in the ATF. If there's that much dissention in the ranks over F&F how would any convince large swathes of the federal LE community and military to arrest, detain, transport and imprison congressmen, political pundits, media personalities, local opposition party officials, opposing governor etc etc etc or anyone who would blow the whistle on his little stunt. How many tens, if not hudreds, of thousands of people is that to be rounded-up, transported and warehoused?

The Tea party exploded against their determined efforts to squelch, demoralize and defame it. They had their asses handed to them in 2010 just for bad legislation alone.

The logisitics of a coup just aren't possible. It's not even realistic.

What would he do? Barge into the Capitol building with Holder on one side and Debbie Wasserman Shultz on the other and scream, "I'm in charge now!" while Biden gives a reassuring press conference?

Fear it?

****, I'd pay to see him try.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Tonight! Mini-tacos with pube-cheeks!

www.electstevedawes.com

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Fear it?

****, I'd pay to see him try.

Here, here, as would I.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I've seen Judge Napolitano respond on this a couple of times in the past day or two, and while critical he is being ridiculously nice to the President in his comments.  Hey Judge:

1.  Being President of the Harvard Law Review is an elective position, like being President of a student bar association or even a county bar...i.e. a post held by the person who wants to do the most to get it, not by any measure of merit.  It would be a different story if he'd had anything published, possibly, but I'd strongly suspect it was ghostwritten if he had, like his 'books,' but apparently no faculty 'mentor' wanted to risk his or her tenure by possibly getting caught in any such ethical breach.

2.  The intellectually-reviled G. W. Bush and the the unprincipled and none-too-bright rascals of the Kennedy clan all graduated from major Ivy League schools, mainly Harvard, as well, it really didn't speak a damned syllable for their awesome scholarship.  By the way, what were Obama's grades...?

3.  Isn't he suspended from practice by a consent order?  I don't believe he ever 'really' practiced law, so your estimation of his legal acumen is without any evidentiary foundation.

4.  'Constitutional scholar' my left ass-cheek.  What learned papers has he written?  What famous cases did he brief as an advocate?  None, you say?  All this claim of 'Constitutional scholarship' goes back to being a guest lecturer at 'One of the finest law schools in the country' - well, BULLSHIT!!!  He got the gig because he was a State political figure in what is probably the most corrupt city and state in America, and universities are as politicallly aware as any bureaucratic organization there is, especially when they think they can curry favor.  He was a night school adjunct instructor teaching a developed curriculum in a standard class, which most third-year law students could pull off successfully given a suitable diguise and a reason to do it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

Did you shoot your missive to the Judge?  Did he give him a pass on the "unprecedented" remark? 

Offline Kyle Ricky

I wonder if the liberals slobbered all over Carter when he was taking on Reagan? They act like this miserable failure of a President is the greatest thing in history. Things are worse with him than they were with Bush, but yet he is doing a fantastic job? Bull shit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Did you shoot your missive to the Judge?  Did he give him a pass on the "unprecedented" remark? 

No, he was properly critical of that (which was good), but then for totally mystifying reasons, he would continue to ramble on about Obama's prestigious and august record as a Constitutional scholar, which as far as I can tell, is all perception and hype created by the Democrat spin machine and a willingly-derelict credulous press, with no honest factual basis to support those accolades.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/125127184

0bama looked rather petty today.

He lied through his freaking teeth today. 0bama care was passed by a large majority. 7 votes is not a large majority.

Actually the truth looks pretty bad for lord 0. That is why he has to lie his ass off, and deflect all he can.

And he had to buy 4 outa 7 of those!

If they hadn't bribed idiots in Louisianna, Nebraska, and I can't remember them all, it would never had been passed!

Guess what they bribed them with?

Our ****in' money!
(edited to add)

June is only the beginning of the end. My Doors music is going to get a lot of play when Barry Big Ears loses Nobambacare.

This is the end.............My only friend, the END!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:07:17 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jukin

Well, today 0bama put those gloves back on after getting that spanking from the Fifth Circuit. Our naive inexperienced young president got smacked again.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Well, today 0bama put those gloves back on after getting that spanking from the Fifth Circuit. Our naive inexperienced young president got smacked again.

Really?  What did the little retard do this time?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

• Global Moderator
...Our naive inexperienced young president got smacked again.

After 3 years that excuse wears thin.

Offline jukin

Really?  What did the little retard do this time?

The whole day was spent walking back the "SCOTUS can't strike down laws" comments. His whole administrati...regime was out telling us all that what 0bama said was not what 0bama said. If you think what 0bama said was what 0bama said you are probably very stupid, a racist, mean, or all of those.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
The whole day was spent walking back the "SCOTUS can't strike down laws" comments. His whole administrati...regime was out telling us all that what 0bama said was not what 0bama said. If you think what 0bama said was what 0bama said you are probably very stupid, a racist, mean, or all of those.

Oh, yeah, that, right!

:thatsright:

Thanks!

C.S. Lewis

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
Obama doing prostate exams again without gloves....won't be so bad if he didn't lick his fingers afterwards.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin