Author Topic: !!!!C-A-T-S!!!!!  (Read 2063 times)

Offline whiffleball

!!!!C-A-T-S!!!!!
« on: April 02, 2012, 03:39:13 PM »
Tonight, tonight, tonight's the night!  We're gonna do it right!  We're gonna wipe the floor with Jayhawks!

Busting Louisville was fantastic Saturday night and taking Number 8 home :party:, but no couch burning!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: !!!!C-A-T-S!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 03:42:07 PM »
Huh?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »
Something about bassetball, I would think. Kentucky versus Kansas? Hell, I dunno.....
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 03:46:23 PM »
Nobody's watching the tournament?  Guess my enthusiasm's off the charts since I'm a KY gal.   

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »
Nobody's watching the tournament?  Guess my enthusiasm's off the charts since I'm a KY gal.   

Must.  Refrain.  From. Comment.

:-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Minky

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 06:55:28 PM »
KU fan here. I'm not holding my breath for a fantastic end to this season since this was supposed to be a rebuilding year. But hey, we made it this far, so we might as well keep our chins up, eh?

Go KU! Heading over to a friend's house for BBQ, adult beverages, and the game on a huge television. My boss will be there. I'm picking her up and doing a short tutorial on college basketball so she doesn't embarrass me or herself. Haha!

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 08:07:22 PM »

Just kidding. I don't watch baseball or basketball, but watch the NC and CWS when it's an SEC team involved.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »
I'm picking her up and doing a short tutorial on college basketball so she doesn't embarrass me or herself. Haha!

Barney Fife style?

Man: "this is my golf coach"

Barney: "what do you shoot?"

man: "I shoot about an 85, my golf coach shoots a 68."

Barney: "well, he shouldn't be your golf coach, you should be coaching him. You have a higher score."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 10:12:59 AM »
Guess my enthusiasm's off the charts since I'm a KY gal.   

:whistling:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 10:15:35 AM »
Libs make their living with KY.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.