Author Topic: Copying pictures onto DVD disc  (Read 3092 times)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Copying pictures onto DVD disc
« on: May 11, 2008, 03:50:05 PM »
I can't remember how to copy a folder full of pictures onto a DVD.  I have Nero and all kinds of other disc burning tools.  Does anyone know how?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Copying pictures onto DVD disc
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 04:00:15 PM »
I haven't used Nero since I replaced my CD burner with a DVD burner that came with Roxio.

I did find this --> http://asp2.wlv.ac.uk/its/website/selfhelp/help/nero/help_with_nero.asp#Nero
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 01:22:35 AM »
It's been awhile since I used Nero but I used to just drag and drop whatever I wanted to copy into it's window. Full files and all.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 01:37:02 PM »
Thanks guys!  Nero didn't work.  I had a major computer screw up a couple of months ago and I don't think I redid Nero when I got the computer back.  I just ordered a bunch of CDs from walmart photo instead and called it a day.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill