Author Topic: Attention Freepers...  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Attention Freepers...
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »
Anytime you want to play feel free to have your government paid insurance paid up and come over here and let me know when and where.  You can even bring that fat **** OmahaSteve along to hold your hand. That is if he doesn't fall over and cry first.
Remember, those are the wimps that think the manly man image should go away and be replaced with the twinkled-toed metrosexual image. They're scared of men who are actually men. ...but compare our women to theirs. It's obvious the good looking women don't want another girlfriend.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »
Damn right they don't.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 06:51:37 PM »
Hey DUmmies since you are so smart, try to figure out which mole is mine, I will give you a hint, he is claiming he is running for congress this year, and was thrown out of congress in the purge of 2010.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »
Hey DUmmies since you are so smart, try to figure out which mole is mine, I will give you a hint, he is claiming he is running for congress this year, and was thrown out of congress in the purge of 2010.  :-)

You're effin' evil.

How many times did you win Teh Order Of Teh Rove again? :tongue: :rotf: :lmao: :rofl:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 02:38:24 AM »
Remember, those are the wimps that think the manly man image should go away and be replaced with the twinkled-toed metrosexual image. They're scared of men who are actually men. ...but compare our women to theirs. It's obvious the good looking women don't want another girlfriend.

DU Men = The New Castrati
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 04:49:43 AM »
Too soon?

Nah.

Hey, I'm heading to the store--want anything?

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 04:52:01 AM »
Response to Great Caesars Ghost (Reply #6)
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 06:52 AM
libtodeath (366 posts)

7. Piss on the cavers

they are ball less sacks of shits who think they are going to be the lead of a bloody revolution.
I doubt a fraction of them have ever served in the military despite almost all of them claiming they have.
****ing *****s that hide behind a computer screen.

Shit, he got me figured out fo sho.

Guess that decade-plus on a ****ing sinkable sewer pipe never happened, and that membership I have in the Legion and my Life Membership in the VFW are fake too.

Damn, you boys is clevah.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 05:28:48 AM »

Shit, he got me figured out fo sho.

Guess that decade-plus on a ****ing sinkable sewer pipe never happened, and that membership I have in the Legion and my Life Membership in the VFW are fake too.

Damn, you boys is clevah.

Or they are just looking in a mirror.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »
libtodeath
7. Piss on the cavers

View profile
they are ball less sacks of shits who think they are going to be the lead of a bloody revolution.
I doubt a fraction of them have ever served in the military despite almost all of them claiming they have.
****ing *****s that hide behind a computer screen.

aptal
9. Yep, a bunch of fatty's that just sit around dreaming up

View profile
ways to bother us, bully us, taunt us. Most of them are little bitches who can't get off there mommy's tit long enough to think for themselves. Koolaid drinkers of the worst kind. They would follow each other off of a bridge.

Oh puhleeeeeease I think it's the other way around.  But is this an admission that we had nothing to do with Red Round 1's death?
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012, 11:54:43 AM »
Have they figured out that www.electstevedawes.com was made up by his friends?  Have they found out that Bobo was actually a mole?  Can they see this thread?   :panic:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012, 11:55:43 AM »
Nah.

Hey, I'm heading to the store--want anything?

TOO SOON TOO SOON  :panic: :panic: :panic:   :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:02 PM »
Have they figured out that www.electstevedawes.com was made up by his friends?  Have they found out that Bobo was actually a mole?  Can they see this thread?   :panic:

Well, it depends.  Here's their reaction:

:lalala:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2012, 12:47:43 PM »
aptal
9. Yep, a bunch of fatty's that just sit around dreaming up

ways to bother us, bully us, taunt us. Most of them are little bitches who can't get off there mommy's tit long enough to think for themselves. Koolaid drinkers of the worst kind. They would follow each other off of a bridge.

Talk about your all-time major projections.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2012, 12:51:03 PM »
Talk about your all-time major projections.

What an idiot.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman