Author Topic: Trayvon Martin is Saving Rush Limbaugh  (Read 5543 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Re: Trayvon Martin is Saving Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2012, 08:51:15 PM »
Just a little something I came across on google images...

Yeppers, no shame at all...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 08:53:16 PM »
Heh. @SpikeLee just issued an apology to the McLainsl, the elderly couple in Florida whose address he retweeted. I wonder if the papers were served today?  :fuelfire: :-)

**** that apology. The damage has been done. I hope they sue has ass into bankruptcy.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »
**** an apology.  That asshole wanted to incite a mob... I'd drag his ass to court.

Ironic, isn't it that one little passing comment by Rush sent the nation into a frenzy. This guy tweets an address of a private citizen--and nothing. Not a ****ing PEEP from the MSM.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2012, 08:59:32 PM »
**** that apology. The damage has been done. I hope they sue has ass into bankruptcy.

I told my husband I'd sue his ass so f-ing fast if he had tweeted our address.  I would have used the settlement money to buy a home in a gated community.  :)
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »
I told my husband I'd sue his ass so f-ing fast if he had tweeted our address.  I would have used the settlement money to buy a home in a gated community:)

I'd buy Spike Lee's house. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2012, 09:05:04 PM »
Just a little something I came across on google images...

Yeppers, no shame at all...
Yeah, I'd file that under 'tasteless and unnecessary'.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »

Tasteless and unnecessary to you, but for someone who's stupid enough to believe the BS that Al Sharpton has been spewing, it's perfectly appropriate.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »
I told my husband I'd sue his ass so f-ing fast if he had tweeted our address.  I would have used the settlement money to buy a home in a gated community.  :)

I'd sue him for enough money to by the ****in' "gated" community!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 09:26:11 PM »
I wonder if Spike Lee's neighbors know they live next to a brainless moron.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 09:27:02 PM »
I wonder if Spike Lee's neighbors know they live next to a brainless moron.

Don't know. Do you have his address??????

:whistling:  :fuelfire:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »
Actually, almost everyone is talking about 0bamacare and the SCOTUS. So far it's not going well for the left...war on women: blew up in their faces...Trayvon...blowing up in their faces...0bamacare...looks like it could be headed in that direction. Even 0bama doesn't talk about it anymore. All the money he's thrown at green energy are bust, housing programs failed, government car companies doing poorly, gas through the roof, national debt higher than it's ever been. For the smartest man in the room this guy has been one of the biggest failures in history.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 09:56:20 PM »

I actually agree. I couldn't find the source of the image, but sounds like something John Stewart would do.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
Ironic, isn't it that one little passing comment by Rush sent the nation into a frenzy. This guy tweets an address of a private citizen--and nothing. Not a ****ing PEEP from the MSM.

Well, yeah, but Rush talked about a "private citizen". Spike tweeted the address of a private citizen. It's different. .......oh......wait....

:stirpot:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 10:25:16 PM »
And I PRAY that they sue his sorry ass.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2012, 04:37:34 AM »
Have you noticed that this whole Supreme Court battle over ObamaCare is starting to take people's minds off of the Martin shooting...which is taking people's minds off of getting Rush Limbaugh off the air?

I question the timing.

And the dustup over the Solicitor General's performance in the SCOTUS hearings is starting to gain traction--maybe taking people's minds off of the fact that Obamacare is going down in total?

As for Spike Lee . . . I hope they sue his ass into being homeless on the streets of NYC.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2012, 04:50:58 AM »
Over? Last I heard, Rush is rolling right along. Perhaps you will say this in a couple of decades.

Rolling right along so well he picked up sponsors to replace the 3-5 national sponsors that he lost...and even had the ability to tell a couple that tried to come back after a week to pound sand.

Sandra Fluke wasn't going to sink Limbaugh...and neither is the thuggish intimidation currently underway by Media Matters against anyone who advertises locally or nationally for Rush.

How many times is this now that the DUmmies have claimed that "Rush is through"?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2012, 05:58:16 AM »
But!!!!!  Was the Trayvon Martin shooting designed to keep people's attention from the SCOTUS hearings and failed?

MIHOP attempt!! LIHOP attempt!!! :panic: :panic:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2012, 05:59:24 AM »
For the smartest man in the room this guy has been one of the biggest failures in history.
Cindie

He really hasn't according to my theory, and you all know my theory: He's doing this shit on purpose. There really is not concrete stuff to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is deliberately trying to sink this economy/the U.S. though, so I doubt anything will hold up in court unless we somehow get our hands on some secret audio recordings, or something.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!