Author Topic: Anybody use an iPad on the board?  (Read 3106 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Anybody use an iPad on the board?
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:02:07 AM »
Well?  Does anyone use the board on an iPad?  I've heard that Apple's internal software prevents pr0n and political sites from being viewed on it.  That true, or is that just a nasy rumor?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Re: Anybody use an iPad on the board?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 08:07:52 AM »
I've looked at both on the iPad.  :whistling:

It's BS.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:20 AM »
Well?  Does anyone use the board on an iPad?  I've heard that Apple's internal software prevents pr0n and political sites from being viewed on it.  That true, or is that just a nasy rumor?

LOL... I have never heard that but it's a rumor.  I have a "friend" who I heard watched pr0n on his Ipad and views many political sites.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 03:41:41 PM »
I have an iPad and can view anything except for some videos.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 05:08:48 PM »
I have an iPad and can view anything except for some videos.

Oh . . . surfing XTube, are we?  :whistling: :tongue: :fuelfire: :-*
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 06:06:14 PM »

Download the Tapatalk app.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »
Download the Tapatalk app.

When I finally get an iPad, I will. ::)

Chase her.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 10:08:04 AM »
Oh . . . surfing XTube, are we?  :whistling: :tongue: :fuelfire: :-*

Redtube is my preference.  I mean... I wouldn't know what xtube is.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 06:05:55 AM »
Redtube is my preference.  I mean... I wouldn't know what xtube is.

Benn there, saw that too. :whistling:

The thing is . . . what's BEG's preference? :naughty:

Chase her.