Author Topic: Catbox Squatter Spins A Hoodie Bouncy  (Read 5831 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Catbox Squatter Spins A Hoodie Bouncy
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 02:57:47 AM »
Actually, I wear a hoodie every Friday. Marine parents (maybe it's more widespread) wear red on Fridays to support the troops, well their children anyway. Last year for Mother's Day my son got me a hoodie that says "Marine Mom". Of course this was before Trayvon made it cool. Guess I'll have to carry around Skittles or something to really give it meaning.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2012, 05:23:08 AM »
Oh Crap, humans have worn head covering from the beginning of time.

The designers are no doubt scrambling to make silk dresses with Hood's to be pulled up in rain or wind.   Wasn't that long ago woman wore scarves to protect their do's so this may be the next step forward.

A Hood is JUST a head covering from the elements, the sun, the rain, the snow the ice, what would Texas be like without their cowboy and girl hats ??

People in the south need head coverings to protect them from the sun and the heat just as we in the north need some kind of head gear to protect us from the sun, the heat, the ice and he cold.

People of many religions wear hats, bonnets and scarves, they all served a original purpose and so do today The Hood on sweat shirts and jackets came from a reason that people would need them at some time.

If this is open season on what a person wears in public on a rainy night, to walk a few blocks to a friends home, then we need to issue umbrellas to all citizens and insure our kids do not leave home with out them.

"Little Red Riding Hood" wore a hoodie.

But then again, "Red" wasn't a 6'2" black male teen with an attitude who attacked an armed man.

Stoopid should be fatal.  In this case, it was.

http://www.electstevedawes.com
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:28:47 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »
we need to issue umbrellas to all citizens

Vesta, I know you were being facetious, but this is something a DUmmie would say.  Free umbrellas for all!!!!!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:00 AM »
Vesta, I know you were being facetious, but this is something a DUmmie would say.  Free umbrellas for all!!!!!

Last night, when I was laying in bed in the darkness, suddenly a Great Light shone forth.

I felt as if Saul on the Road to Damascus.

I'm going to arrange a book deal with the sparkling old dude.

There's a book in him, and franksolich is going to pull it out.

Details later; I'm up to my nose in work.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
"Little Red Riding Hood" wore a Hood.

But then again, "Red" wasn't a 6'2" black male teen with an attitude who attacked an armed man.

Stoopid should be fatal.  In this case, it was.

True, Red Riding Hood was just a little girl heading for Grandmoms house with a basket of Soda and Skittles.

Big Bad Wolfe was on the Prowl to catch anyone in the woods that he thought was strange and different, how dare anyone come into My woods without my permission, how dare they walk the path wearing a hood over their head even for protection from the rain.   Big bad Wolfe was hungry and ate her all up.  

Bad wolf was not hungry for food, he was hungry for a kill, hungry for notice and hungry for recognition. He prowled the woods day and night for anyone or any thing to vent his anger, prove his man hood on.  

We do not know if Red Riding hood was 6'4 or if she was black, white or Asian.  We are told she was young and some youth do get very tall at 13-14.  All we know is this Red Rinding Hood was young and on a peacefull mission.    

We do not know is if Red Riding Hood fought back against the Big bad Wolfe, if she/he fought for their lives against this unknown threat, all we know is Red Riding Hood ---Stood their Ground " against the Big Bad Wolfe and lost.

Grimm's tales have something to teach children for over 100 years, all about the dark side of life a child may encounter at some time in their lives.

Now tell me why an unarmed person that fights back against a stranger with any kind of weapon has any fault.      

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2012, 10:07:02 AM »
True, Red Riding Hood was just a little girl heading for Grandmoms house with a basket of Soda and Skittles.

Big Bad Wolfe was on the Prowl to catch anyone in the woods that he thought was strange and different, how dare anyone come into My woods without my permission, how dare they walk the path wearing a hood over their head even for protection from the rain.   Big bad Wolfe was hungry and ate her all up.  

Bad wolf was not hungry for food, he was hungry for a kill, hungry for notice and hungry for recognition. He prowled the woods day and night for anyone or any thing to vent his anger, prove his man hood on.  

We do not know if Red Riding hood was 6'4 or if she was black, white or Asian.  We are told she was young and some youth do get very tall at 13-14.  All we know is this Red Rinding Hood was young and on a peacefull mission.    

We do not know is if Red Riding Hood fought back against the Big bad Wolfe, if she/he fought for their lives against this unknown threat, all we know is Red Riding Hood ---Stood their Ground " against the Big Bad Wolfe and lost.

Grimm's tales have something to teach children for over 100 years, all about the dark side of life a child may encounter at some time in their lives.

Now tell me why an unarmed person that fights back against a stranger with any kind of weapon has any fault.      

:tool:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
:tool:

So what is a tool Gina, a hammer or a oven mitt to get hot food out of the oven????? 

Any tool to be usefull has to be used by someone or some thing.  Do you believe I am being used by others to their benifit ?

:thatsright:

Perhaps I am but at least this tool was not lost in the dirt to be found years late coved in mud and rusted.  This tool still works and in the right hands may be usefull.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
So what is a tool Gina, a hammer or a oven mitt to get hot food out of the oven????? 

Any tool to be usefull has to be used by someone or some thing.  Do you believe I am being used by others to their benifit ?

:thatsright:

Perhaps I am but at least this tool was not lost in the dirt to be found years late coved in mud and rusted.  This tool still works and in the right hands may be usefull.

:lmao:  I feel like I just got stoned or something after reading that

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2012, 10:59:48 AM »
:lmao:  I feel like I just got stoned or something after reading that

Hang on Gina, if I ever get my hand on Pot, perhaps you will understand me.  Seems to me that the most straight people today make less sense then the pot heads.

Gina, you been following politics ?   Not one politician makes any sense to me as a non drug user.   Perhaps if I start using drugs I will understand just what the hell they are saying and doing.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2012, 09:44:28 PM »

Now tell me why an unarmed person that fights back against attacks a stranger without provocation with any kind regardless of a weapon has any fault. is not being STUPID!    

Treyvon Martin was not some angelic black kid.  Zimmerman sustained injuries from being attacked by Martin, he defended himself from attack by a younger, heavier, stronger man with what he had.

If the mere fact Zimmerman used a GUN to defend himself offends you, GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!  If I were Zimmerman, the results would be the same.  Yes, I carry, and yes, I'll ventilate ANYONE stupid enough to physically attack me!

Got it now?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:59:50 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2012, 09:49:56 PM »
It really sucks when people quote vestanumbers.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2012, 09:50:38 PM »

^ ^ ^
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2012, 09:57:55 PM »

I know, but it's easier than trying to decipher it. 

Offline Zeus

« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2012, 12:19:33 AM »
Damn! A nadinism!

I thought it was Bohemian.  The new Bohemians

let the turd sniffers google that one.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2012, 06:04:28 AM »
I thought it was Bohemian.  The new Bohemians

let the turd sniffers google that one.

You weren't refering to Edie Brickell's band, were you.