Author Topic: Catbox Squatter Spins A Hoodie Bouncy  (Read 5941 times)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Catbox Squatter Spins A Hoodie Bouncy
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 07:48:18 PM »
What is the statement? Are they celebrating the 11th anniversary of Donnie Darko?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 08:06:05 PM »
 :rotf:

Stinky The Clown (45,574 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

12. The CC wire services picked this story up within minutes of it being posted here. Everyone wave!

Hi there fellas! Gal. Frank. 

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,70937.0.html

Were I to post "Aglasammauck cona ditklin, eranacious terabidatty, rihgts?" and one of those morons would be all over it as if it mattered.

Frank, even here, in "the third most wealthy county in the US", we have more diversity than you do in your unabomber-like cabin up there on the roof of Nebraska, so can the shit and get a new schitck. In fact, instead of a new schtick, get a life that involves human contact.

His tutu may be a little too tight causing a gut rash.  He sounds so pissy.  Or is that love talk ?   :lmao:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
get a new schitck

Damn! A nadinism!

Offline thundley4

Re: Re: Re: Catbox Squatter Spins A Hoodie Bouncy
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
It has been 70+ degrees in the midwest for the past two weeks...no hoodies here either. Bouncy fail to the DUDE.

I wore one today while outside.  More correctly a zip up hooded jacket. It was chilly this morning.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 08:48:24 PM »
All of your hoodies belong to me, you cracker whiteass ho's....just remember that the hoodie is in the house. :lmao:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 09:10:15 PM »
I'll bet you'd say that to Mike too, though.

No I wouldn't.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
:rotf:
Stinky The Clown (45,574 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

12. The CC wire services picked this story up within minutes of it being posted here. Everyone wave!

http://www.conservativeca...ex.php/topic,70937.0.html

Were I to post "Aglasammauck cona ditklin, eranacious terabidatty, rihgts?" and one of those morons would be all over it as if it mattered.

Frank, even here, in "the third most wealthy county in the US", we have more diversity than you do in your unabomber-like cabin up there on the roof of Nebraska, so can the shit and get a new schitck. In fact, instead of a new schtick, get a life that involves human contact.

His tutu may be a little too tight causing a gut rash.  He sounds so pissy.  Or is that love talk ?   :lmao:

That is like saying,  "I have a black friend so I can't be a racist".

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 09:17:18 PM »
I saw people wearing hoodies yesterday, but our winds were gusting up to 50 mph.  I would of had my hood up too if I had to be out for too long.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »

And by God, them minurities knows they place!!!

Dear Stinky,

LIVE in a black or Hispanic community, then get back to me and tell me how you know all about "diversity".

While you're at it, you ever heard of the corner of Florence and Normandie?  Bring it up on Google Maps.  My family lived in that neighborhood, about a mile from that intersection.  When my grandparents divorced, one lived in Gardena and the other in Lawndale.  Me?  My family and I hit the "big time"  Menlo Avenue, Hawthorne, baby!

Go ahead, nadin those neighborhoods.  They were mostly black/Hispanic then, too.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 02:11:36 AM »
Well, shit.

This is the only photograph of franksolich in full profile; all others were usually taken so as to obscure the absence of ears.  This was, or is, my good side.

Now, ask me why I'm envious of the fine-flapped old dude.

Oh I think you're so cute!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 03:27:34 AM »
Well, shit.

This is the only photograph of franksolich in full profile; all others were usually taken so as to obscure the absence of ears.  This was, or is, my good side.

Now, ask me why I'm envious of the fine-flapped old dude.

To be honest I noticed the assymetrical footwear before the ear issue. 
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 06:22:43 AM »
Frank that photo is adorable!

Now onto stinky, I lived in Montgomery county, MD for most of my life. One of the richest counties in the country. And one of the most racist. To them diversity is OK as long as it is no where near your million dollar home.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Karin

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 07:40:32 AM »
For some reason, I'm stuck on this:

grasswire (33,242 posts) 

2. my favorite shirt is a hoodie

Lime green. I wear it nearly every time I go out, either under a jacket or over a collared shirt of one kind or another.

Over a collared shirt of one kind or another.  What does it matter if the undershirt has a collar?  It's all covered up, due to the stitched-in hood.  It's almost like she doesn't know what a hoodie is. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 08:30:04 AM »
Oops, did someone upset the sparkling old dude about something?

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:47 AM »
Oops, did someone upset the sparkling old dude about something?

Cat piss in his Wheaties.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2012, 08:36:45 AM »
:lmao:

For Christmas, the wife bought son a leather jacket with a hoodie. He would come out school with the thing pulled over his head and I would give him hell about it. Then one day I told how it was, "If I see that thing pulled over your head one more time when it's not super cold or raining, I'm going to cut it off with my pocket knife right here in front of all your schoolmates." I haven't seen it up since.

He used to meet me on one side of the school parking lot....then he got a serious girlfriend and started waiting on the other side so he could get more time with the girlfriend. I waited and worked my way through the long line to that side one day and to top things off, he acted like he didn't see me sitting there. I waited awhile then just sat down on the horn for several seconds....embarrassed the hell out of him. All the kids were dying laughing. He still waits on that side but he comes to me before I get that far down the line now..... :rotf:

Sorry to tell you, but it looks like Stinky's developed a crush on you...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101884722

Offline Karin

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2012, 09:30:26 AM »
Yes, and that little experiment fell flat. 

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »
Frank that photo is adorable!

Now onto stinky, I lived in Montgomery county, MD for most of my life. One of the richest counties in the country. And one of the most racist. To them diversity is OK as long as it is no where near your million dollar home.

So did I, and you're not kidding. The only people of color you see in Potomac are the nannies, gardeners, or housekeepers.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
To be honest I noticed the assymetrical footwear before the ear issue. 

You know, given all the excitement of the primitives about Richard Cheney's new heart, I'm now wondering about something.

Does one suppose the sparkling old dude has a signed organ-donation card?

Ears are organs, after all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2012, 09:58:23 AM »
Sorry to tell you, but it looks like Stinky's developed a crush on you...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101884722

Oh my.

JohnnyReb's becoming famous.

The sparkling old dude promised us he'd link to the story later.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2012, 10:15:42 AM »
So did I, and you're not kidding. The only people of color you see in Potomac are the nannies, gardeners, or housekeepers.
I escaped a few years back. :rotf:
Of course I when to Wheaton high and there were plenty of opportunity for minority students. For me not so much.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2012, 11:16:14 AM »
grasswire (33,242 posts)

2. my favorite shirt is a hoodie

No surprise there.  I see plenty of crazy, old, bag ladies wearing them.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2012, 11:31:33 AM »
Stinky The Clown (45,574 posts)

http://www.conservativeca...ex.php/topic,70937.0.html

Still hiding behind $kinners apron strings, huh?

Frank, even here, in "the third most wealthy county in the US", we have more diversity than you do in your unabomber-like cabin up there on the roof of Nebraska, so can the shit and get a new schitck.

What's the matter, 1%er, something hit a nerve?

If you're so worried about "diversity", why aren't you living in the Eastern District or O'Donnell Heights?  Surely an old wiseguy like you could add to the "flavor" of these places and you could immerse yourself in what you have fought for all of your worthless life.

Nah, easier to stay somewhere the "diversity" comes in to step and fetch and leave when they're done doing your bidding.

In fact, instead of a new schtick, get a life that involves human contact.

So sayeth Mikey, some dude that hangs out with the cat and is married to "sparkly".

:lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2012, 11:35:06 AM »
Frank,

Stinky DOES live in a diverse community. Apparently, there are a few Methodists.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
Oh my.

JohnnyReb's becoming famous.

The sparkling old dude promised us he'd link to the story later.

I don't know what the pathetic, little pezzo di merda is whining about.  At least JohnnyReb's son won't end up getting blown away by some random "white Hispanic".

C.S. Lewis