Author Topic: I thought Sarah Palin was horribly ignorant before game change, but in GC she  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
stevenleser

I thought Sarah Palin was horribly ignorant before game change, but in GC she seems so much worse

than I had even imagined.

Wow.

How did the McCain people let that happen. Its such a colossal screwup I can really even put it into words.

She didnt know why North and South Korea werent the same country? She didnt have any idea what the Fed was? None at all? And they put her on the ticket? WTF?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002410746

I bet you she knows there aren't 57 states.
The DUmp monkeys are acting as if this stupid movie is a documentary.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I wonder if the DUmmies know that it was a fictional movie based on a real character?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I wonder if the DUmmies know that it was a fictional movie based on a real character?
Probably no more than they noticed that "I can see Russia from my house" came from Saturday Night Live.

Tina Fey should pay Sarah Palin royalties... if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have a career.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Cut the DUmmies a bit of a break. They think "The West Wing" was a documentary and Jed Bartlett was a real president.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Nah, HBO wouldn't go out of their way to make Palin look bad.  Unpossible.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Karin

DUmbasses:  It's a movie made by people with an agenda.  Stop being so gullible!  You buy every bouncy tale hook line and sinker, and this is no different.  I thought you were soooo sophisticated? 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
DUmbasses:  It's a movie made by people with an agenda.  Stop being so gullible!  You buy every bouncy tale hook line and sinker, and this is no different.  I thought you were soooo sophisticated? 
You are talking about the same group who believe in Global/warming-climate change-cooling, there is no voter fraud-unless their guy loses, Obama is a centrist and that being on SSDI is a career.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I have a feeling that stevenleser is really going to be impressed with Lincoln after he sees "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter".
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
I have a feeling that stevenleser is really going to be impressed with Lincoln after he sees "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter".

lol.

Hi-5
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
These are the same people that believe "The Daily Show" is a news program.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The DUmp monkeys are acting as if this stupid movie is a documentary.  :mental:

PETA thinks Bambi is a documentary.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

PETA thinks Bambi is a documentary.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBkc2jK-6w[/youtube]

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I just don't know what to say!

Has anyone ever seen these idiots retract their statements after they find out the truth? Didn't think so.........
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Not only is it a work of fiction but it doesn't even resemble the book it's supposedly based on. It's a good thing it's on HBO  because it would've flopped in the theater just like every other leftist agenda driven movie. At least this one isn't dissing the military.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Wow, Steven Loser is dumb, even for a DUmmie!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Of course the movie is a democrat hatchet job.

That will always be the case when the subject is a conservative, whether it's Palin, or Reagan, or Bush, or Thatcher.

But I agree 100% with Ann Coulter on Palin.