Author Topic: I hate these obscene disgusting, vile white men  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I hate these obscene disgusting, vile white men
« on: February 26, 2012, 01:06:48 PM »
Autumn

I hate these obscene disgusting, vile white men

in this repuke debate with the white hot heat of a thousands suns. Listening to them discussing birth control and their ****ing objections to it is just disgusting They are the most despicable, disgusting bunch of losers that have ever existed

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002341077

The nerve of those evil vile disgusting white repukes, wanting you to buy your own damn birth control, next thing they may expect you to buy your own food, your own car, and your own house.  :whatever:

Autumn
7. They are republicans, there is no love

there is no compassion.

I have news for you DUmmy, love and compassion is not taking money from other people who earned it, so they can give you free shit.

DavidDvorkin
9. So I guess it would be okay for me to say about Herman Cain

that I hate that obscene, disgusting, vile black man?

Yes it would be ok at DU.

Nye Bevan
12. Those "people who hate white men" are racists.

Let's try to judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Who's a better person, Joe Biden or Condoleeza Rice?

Condi by a mile.

gong bath water
31. What are "women's rights?"

We as women are the Holy Vessels of Energy and that doesn't mean we are allowed to do whatever we wish with said vessel. Keep those gams closed and break out the vibrator if you wanna really control yourself!
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Response to gong bath water (Reply #31)Sun Feb 26, 2012, 12:38 PM
noiretextatique
41. yes...we can do whatever we wish with said vessel

including having sex with whomever we choose, whenever we choose. "women's rights" are HUMAN rights

Arugula Latte
42. g.b.w. is no longer with us.

Here's the thing DUmmies, yes you have the right to screw around all you want, you don't have the right to demand that anyone else pay for your birth control, no more than you can demand that we pay for the motel room and cheap bottle of wine.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline formerlurker

Re: I hate these obscene disgusting, vile white men
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 01:16:17 PM »
noiretextatique
41. yes...we can do whatever we wish with said vessel

including having sex with whomever we choose, whenever we choose. "women's rights" are HUMAN rights

Go for it doll.   Just don't expect the choices you make to be subsidized by taxpayers.    Mmmmkay??? 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 01:23:56 PM »
Here's a news flash, DUmmasses.

I hate every obscene, disgusting, vile, skanky, smelly, dirty, perverted, demented, and retarded one of YOU!

BTW, I'm not prejudice.  I don't give a rat's ass what color you are.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 01:30:25 PM »
I'm having an online argument with a DUmbat liberal (BIRM) woman.  Her main point is that contraception is a health issue. I Ask her to explain this other than having a baby is bad for women's health and that if that is so sterilization would save hundreds of millions of women's lives.

My main point is that if a certain part of society is given something for free the others have to pay for it. She believes that it is FREEEEEEEEE and also that Unicorns are real.

Reality and any other viewpoint will never reach this woman.  I'm pretty sure she must post on the DUmp and have been trying to figure out her screen name.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »
..And the primitives are working to redefine history to match their agenda...

The problem is making the Church pay for something that they have no belief in - If your constant complaints of 'separation of church and state' are valid, then 'separation of state and church' must also be valid.

So instead you are redefining the issue into 'banning contraception' because it plays better to your target audience.

Just like you redefined the reason Bubba got impeached. He wasn't impeached 'for a blowjob', he was impeached for lying about it under oath.

& Just like you redefined the 2000 Florida recount. The USSC didn't install Bush as the winner.

& Bush never claimed Iraq was responsible for 9/11

& etc etc etc.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 01:45:25 PM »
Mmmmmmm white men.  :drool:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »

:lmao:

Damn, BEG, you've been on a tear lately!    :naughty:  :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
:lmao:

Damn, BEG, you've been on a tear lately!    :naughty:  :lmao:

I love me some white men, the more white bread the better. I love screaming cracker at just the right moment. If you get my drift.  :wink:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 01:57:41 PM »
I love me some white men, the more white bread the better. I love screaming cracker at just the right moment. If you get my drift.  :wink:

:lmao:   :rotf:   :lol:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
:lmao:   :rotf:   :lol:

I'm sitting with my vile white man right now at Outback. First we had ahi tuna and now I'm eating delicious mahi. Man, I love this white man of mine!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 02:05:35 PM »
Autumn
15. Did you see Condoleeza Rice or Joe Biden up there on that stage

View profile
discussing the removal of basic rights for women?

Me paying for birth control pills is a right?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 02:55:38 PM »
Somebody forgot to splain something to the DUmpmonkies about what is a right and what is a privilege. The again they still would screw it up even if someone did . Nobody has the right to force one group of people to pay for anothers bad choices. You want to screw around and basically commit all kinds of vile things between you and who ever  then fine ,do it but you pay for it and live with the consequences. Leave all the rest of us the HELL out of it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 02:58:09 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I prefer my honky to honk!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 05:53:11 PM »
I'm sitting with my vile white man right now at Outback. First we had ahi tuna and now I'm eating delicious mahi. Man, I love this white man of mine!

At a steakhouse, eating FISH?

You're just WRONG, woman.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 05:57:40 PM »
When ordering soup ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »

Perfect time as any:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bsf2x-aeE[/youtube]
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 07:31:42 PM »

It was delicious.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »
She copied that from half the guys at the DUmp.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 08:15:40 PM »
She copied that from half the guys at the DUmp.

Ha  :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 08:18:23 PM »

Oh so good

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »
By the way, I take a picture all the time when we go out to eat and send it to my son. I try to lure him to come back to Texas and I bribe him by saying if he moves back he will eat like we do. I also tried to bribe him with a motorcycle the other day, so far it hasn't worked. :(

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 09:57:03 PM »
Here's a news flash, DUmmasses.

I hate every obscene, disgusting, vile, skanky, smelly, dirty, perverted, demented, and retarded one of YOU!

BTW, I'm not prejudice.  I don't give a rat's ass what color you are.

We need to form a club!!!
..And the primitives are working to redefine history to match their agenda...

The problem is making the Church pay for something that they have no belief in - If your constant complaints of 'separation of church and state' are valid, then 'separation of state and church' must also be valid.

So instead you are redefining the issue into 'banning contraception' because it plays better to your target audience.

Just like you redefined the reason Bubba got impeached. He wasn't impeached 'for a blowjob', he was impeached for lying about it under oath.

& Just like you redefined the 2000 Florida recount. The USSC didn't install Bush as the winner.

& Bush never claimed Iraq was responsible for 9/11

& etc etc etc.

You need to join our club!

Mmmmmmm white men.  :drool:

You the Babe Beg, you the Babe!

Somebody forgot to splain something to the DUmpmonkies about what is a right and what is a privilege. The again they still would screw it up even if someone did . Nobody has the right to force one group of people to pay for anothers bad choices. You want to screw around and basically commit all kinds of vile things between you and who ever  then fine ,do it but you pay for it and live with the consequences. Leave all the rest of us the HELL out of it.

Do I need to send out invitations for the club, or just wait for ya'all to filter in?

Ya 'spose if I get all you guys to join the club, I could collect dues? I'm a dyed in the wool capitalist, doncha know!!

Should we let the girls in?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:36 PM »

Well, to be fair - Outback barely qualifies as a steakhouse..  :whistling:

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
Having been a young adult son, I would say try this: bribe him with his own one-bedroom apartment at least five miles from your house, and promise him that while he is always welcome at yours (maybe he should call first, if you and MrBEG indulge the marital privilege whenever and wherever-- at noon on the dining table comes to mind), you will never visit his place unless invited.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels