Author Topic: I thought a thought that scares the shit out of me.  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I thought a thought that scares the shit out of me.
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:55:51 PM »
DearAbby

How does a breeding population benefits the 1%, they are considering banning abortion, limit use of Birth contro,l and immediately call a blastocyst a citizen?

SOYLENT GREEN!

Hey crazier things has happened lately. okay so that probably isn't the answer, but something is, and I would like to know what it is.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002340376

See this is why DUmmies should never ever attempt to think.

RKP5637
1. You know, anymore, who the F knows. Some in this nation are capable of

anything. I still think we need drug testing and a psychological evaluation for ALL politicians. Some of these characters are damn scary.

DearAbby
2. Hey I just thought another thought that scares the shit out of me.

They have all gone collectively insane. Mass insanity since the election, hell the nomination of Obama. We are watching grown adults deterorate to schoolyard children. And you know what scares me, I might be right.

Politicalboi
4. I think they are seeing what they

Can get away with. We allow a stolen election, stolen rights, stolen treasury, stolen mortgages. Why not try abortion. They are robbing us at the pumps right now.

And they claim that the collective IQ here is 70.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Re: I thought a thought that scares the shit out of me.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »
I read the title and figured it had to be that the DUche had to get a job.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
RKP5637
1. You know, anymore, who the F knows. Some in this nation are capable of

anything. I still think we need drug testing and a psychological evaluation for ALL politicians. Some of these characters are damn scary.
I actually agree with that.
DUmmie doesn't realize there would no doubt, be many, many special elections to replace democrat incumbents. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:18:48 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002340376

See this is why DUmmies should never ever attempt to think.

I am so confused about what the hell DA is saying.  Then again, I'm not fluent in the language of inbred moonbats.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:56:46 PM »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »
I actually agree with that.
DUmmie doesn't realize there would no doubt, be many, many special elections to replace democrat incumbents. :-)

You got that right brother Skul.  Chief example Teddy "I didn't kill that young girl I was going to cheat on my wife with" Kennedy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 09:52:30 PM »
Mary Jo should never have had to be subjected to that lout.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 04:28:33 AM »
Mary Jo should never have had to be subjected to that lout.

That's ok.

He's in a warmer place now.   :fuelfire:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 04:37:35 AM »
What do they think tofu is?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 06:15:44 AM »
DearAbby

How does a breeding population benefits the 1%, they are considering banning abortion, limit use of Birth contro,l and immediately call a blastocyst a citizen?

SOYLENT GREEN!

Hey crazier things has happened lately. okay so that probably isn't the answer, but something is, and I would like to know what it is.

Looks like they found their election issue to detract from their "Disaster In Chiefs" incredibly stupid and insane manner of handling our economy!  We keep debating this issue with  these idiots like anyone beside them is talking about the abortion issue.We really need to keep steering them back to the economy IMO.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 06:44:20 AM »
Looks like they found their election issue to detract from their "Disaster In Chiefs" incredibly stupid and insane manner of handling our economy!  We keep debating this issue with  these idiots like anyone beside them is talking about the abortion issue.We really need to keep steering them back to the economy IMO.

Exactly.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 06:49:46 AM »
Exactly.
The other thing we need to do is couch the forced birth control on the RCC as exactly what it is! A violation of the separation clause.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 06:52:41 AM »
Hey moonbats, we're all for birth control.

God forbid the few heterosexual liberals should actually breed.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 09:22:49 AM »
Idiots.  Soylent's Red, Yellow, and Green rations are for the proles, not the 1%.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 10:29:50 AM »
That's ok.

He's in a warmer place now.   :fuelfire:
In a way I'm glad I'm not in charge of that, but it would seem like justice to me.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »
God forbid the few heterosexual liberals should actually breed.

BC, have you ever taken a good look at what passes for a heterosexual at the DUmp?

You needn't worry.

But you will need eye bleach.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »

I would volunteer to have 50 of us go up against 50 of their most "educated scholars" in a proctored MENSA test. In a heartbeat!
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 05:13:07 PM »
I would volunteer to have 50 of us go up against 50 of their most "educated scholars" in a proctored MENSA test. In a heartbeat!

Well, if you compare the lives of people who post here versus the DUmmies, you have to reach the conclusion that we are more intelligent. This is based on none of us here need, nor want the government to take care of us, we do that all by ourselves. 
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »
What would really be scary is if any DUmmie ever had an original thought and not something fed them through lefty sites.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 05:18:25 PM »
What scares me is that you had a thought at all. For now, I'm going to wait until there is some evidence to back that claim.