Author Topic: Nads gives up on juries  (Read 4603 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
Nads gives up on juries
« on: February 19, 2012, 06:29:22 PM »
Link  http://www.democraticunderground.com/124049797

nadinbrzezinski (101,827 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
Well time to throw up hands on the jury system.
Not only will I remove myself from juries, but will no longer alert on obvious personal attacks and cyber stalking.

As far as I am concerned the system is useless. 
---------------------
Hands are being thrown up.  A new resume entry - "Hand Tosser"
This too shall pass.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Nads gives up on juries
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
Nads lies.
Nads always lies. :mental:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 06:41:53 PM »
Nads. You have a camera. Post a pic of your self holding your breath until you are blue.
-------that always works------------------------------------

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 06:50:01 PM »
Again, her lack of humility, which goes against the ancient wisdom that sustained her ancestors.

nadin acts as if she doesn't participate in primitive "juries", her absence takes something away from it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 07:39:27 PM »
I was just going to ask if it's Obamanaut, read a little further down and yep it is!

nadinbrzezinski
14. Calling names is against tos. You know that, I know that

Here is the OP...if I get banned so be it, notice Obamanaut's two posts.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002329581

These are but two of so many examples, it id just nuts.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 07:41:36 PM »
I think she's annoyed at this post from the link I posted:

Obamanaut
18. We are saved! The comment drought has been lifted. No longer must we roam aimlessly and uninformed

through the peaks and valleys of non-information and uncrunchiness. Once again we have guidance.

Suffice it to say it is the dawn of a new patter.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 07:44:07 PM »
Another thread where they're fighting:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002268968#post4

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 07:45:57 PM »
Elvis has left the building, again.

nadinbrzezinski
54. Did that for close to 15 months, no seriously.

They just got worst...so that does not work...Ignore gives cover for worst behavior.

No, at this point I think I will do what they want. One person in particular has made the experience here insuferable, and alerts are mostly ignored...so at this point..,seriously why bother? The system is truly broken. I m not going to fix it, but I think at the very least I need a vacation.

I see I am not the only one seeing it, but there is no solution... But the problem is serious, and text book.

So a vacation it is. When I logg off tonight I have no idea how long I will be gone...a day, a week, a month...a lifetime. I don't know...but literally this is one person who has been repeteadly alerted for serially disrupting. The message I get is that this is ok regardless of the supposed terms of service.

Suffice it to say I also contacted the owners at one point since cyber stalking can get them in trouble. But at this point it's ok...that is my conclussion...from ten years plus, that is what I have to conclude. Oh and I hope somebody does not do something stupid.

:panic:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 07:46:42 PM »
nadinbrzezinski

They just got worst...so that does not work...Ignore gives cover for worst behavior.

No, at this point I think I will do what they want. One person in particular has made the experience here insuferable, and alerts are mostly ignored...so at this point..,seriously why bother? The system is truly broken. I m not going to fix it, but I think at the very least I need a vacation.

I see I am not the only one seeing it, but there is no solution... But the problem is serious, and text book.

So a vacation it is. When I logg off tonight I have no idea how long I will be gone...a day, a week, a month...a lifetime. I don't know...but literally this is one person who has been repeteadly alerted for serially disrupting. The message I get is that this is ok regardless of the supposed terms of service.

Suffice it to say I also contacted the owners at one point since cyber stalking can get them in trouble. But at this point it's ok...that is my conclussion...from ten years plus, that is what I have to conclude. Oh and I hope somebody does not do something stupid.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 07:47:50 PM »
sabrina 1
41. Yes, she has. And she most definitely has a point. Especially since she is being stalked

on a vile, rightwing site where they record every post over here that attacks her. This is a very creepy thing, for a woman to be the target of such a site. Especially considering that most DUers know that some of their members took their obsessions with DUers offline and interfered in a life and death situation of a DUer causing his surgery to be delayed.

I would think that when a woman is being subjected to this kind of stalking, at least here on a Democratic board there would be some support for her. Actually there is, thankfully.

Loser

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 07:48:38 PM »
You know, I'm kind of feeling sorry for her.

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
nadinbrzezinski

I'm betting the "vaction is measured in hours rather than weeks

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
You know, I'm kind of feeling sorry for her.

I do too, then she opens her "mouth" again.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »
nadinbrzezinski

Drink!!! Yay!
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 08:08:36 PM »
Whow.

I wonder what the story is, behind this:

Especially considering that most DUers know that some of their members took their obsessions with DUers offline and interfered in a life and death situation of a DUer causing his surgery to be delayed.

Anybody know?

Details, anyone?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 08:35:08 PM »
Oh my.

I got out the boat and rowed over to Skins's island to see the whole campfire, which by now's pretty big.

It's way too much to copy-and-paste for here, and yes, it definitely is worth going over via the link at the top.

Damn, it's hilarious.

I'd rate this campfire as one of the finest ones, if not the finest one, of 2012, thus far.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »
Whow.

I wonder what the story is, behind this:

Anybody know?

Details, anyone?
She may be talking about that time when poor, stupid Beth and a handful of other DUmmies got together with the round red Sodomite and fleeced the DUmp for several thousand dollars.

This DUmp thread is long as your leg but worth reading through. It's hilarious. Another GBCW from nutcase nadin, along with incredible self-absorbed whining from the most arrogant halfwit in DUmp history. It's still February and she's already lapped the field for the 2012 DUmmy of the Year award.

Suffice to say.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 08:46:24 PM »
Dear Dog in Heaven, sabrina1 is such a ****ing sychophatic boot-licking little toadie.

But conservatives are supposed to be the easily lead type.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »
sabrina 1
105. Funny, I did not see this OP as 'playing the victim'. I saw it as a genuine appeal
from a woman who IS being stalked and apparently for a very long time. And considering that, I give her credit for maintaining any kind of restraint. It's sad that anyone would dismiss her attempt to get something done about it. If only to stop providing sick entertainment for that 'site that shall not be named' which everyone seems to know about.

I just don't understand how quoting nadins own posts and mocking them based on her blatant ignorance, and general weirdness, could be considered stalking.  DU is a public forum!  She is making an ass of herself in front of the whole world.  :hammer:

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 08:59:24 PM »
I just don't understand how quoting nadins own posts and mocking them based on her blatant ignorance, and general weirdness, could be considered stalking.  DU is a public forum!  She is making an ass of herself in front of the whole world.  :hammer:
It all boils down to basic Liberal Philosophy 101.
Truth to a liberal is like holding a cross to a vampire. Quoting their own words and speaking the truth makes them hiss and back away.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2012, 09:03:33 PM »
I would argue that she's to blame.  I tried to ignore her garbage for the longest time but the stupid was too strong with her and since those little Hitlers won't let me reply to her at DU, I was forced to do it here.  Stop stalking me nadin!  :mad:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 09:10:33 PM »
Nads. No one is stalking you. You post the most stupid ,ignorant shit in the History of the Internet and sometimes it's it's not even true. To get called on it is not being bullied it's called being held accountable,something a so called journolist shouldn't have to face. This constant crybaby bullshit you pull everytime someone points out your failures should have been taken as something to learn from. But no you decide that you can do no wrong and attack the person for pointing out that your about as dumb as a row of fence post. I'd hate to be as miserable as you are .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
Hands are being thrown up.  A new resume entry - "Hand Tosser"

So nads is French? Who knew?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »
How do you stalk someone who posts on not one but THREE public websites, invites people to read said websites repeatedly, writes for a weekly paper that is free to read online, and posts the minutiae of her every passing day?

You might as well accuse the bus driver of stalking those kids that get picked up and delivered to school every morning. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 09:32:32 PM »
How do you stalk someone who posts on not one but THREE public websites, invites people to read said websites repeatedly, writes for a weekly paper that is free to read online, and posts the minutiae of her every passing day?

You might as well accuse the bus driver of stalking those kids that get picked up and delivered to school every morning. 

I blame stupid Beth for this trend.

It was seven years ago she accused people who simply read and quoted her of "stalking."

Before that, I'm not aware there was such a wide latitude in the definition of "stalking."

Usually, one had to do something to warrant a charge of stalking.
apres moi, le deluge