Author Topic: Pakistanis waking up to Islamic threat  (Read 3856 times)

Offline Cyrus

• Banned
  • مرگ بر جمهوری اسلامی
Pakistanis waking up to Islamic threat
« on: February 16, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »
Found this vid on Youtube thought I would share:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0C08XX846E[/youtube]

I know this Pakistani guy online, he's pretty cool and is Atheistic which I like, he says that Pakistani people are the most self loathing people in the world. Pakistani people name themselves Arabic names and hate their own native culture. Many Pakistani people are waking up though it seems because I have spoken to some Pakistani secular guys online who say that Pakistani people are realizing how much damage Islamism is doing to them but either Pakistanis blame their countries backwardness on Islam or on America (Muslims like blaming America for their own problems which is stupid).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:48:00 AM by Cyrus »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Pakistanis waking up to Islamic threat
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 01:48:33 AM »
Almost as bad as Americans blaming America for what's wrong with muslims.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Cyrus

• Banned
  • مرگ بر جمهوری اسلامی
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 02:09:40 AM »
Almost as bad as Americans blaming America for what's wrong with muslims.

I do not know how to answer exactly but I have many ideas. For example, muslims are too poor and selfish, they also have a very strong insular mentality. Actually if you study the culture of pagan Arabia you will see that before Islam they were the most insular mentality folk in the world and after Islam they are still. I think the problems with Muslims have a lot to do with culture, for example, Arabic culture. In a sense, I believe that Arabic culture destroys real civilized cultures and identities.

In my opinion, the more educated and socioeconomically well people are, the less they cling to religion. This is why for example in Iran or Turkey or Pakistan, most middle class people are nonreligious while most of poor are very religious.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 06:13:36 PM »
In my younger years I chalked it up to a race of people having to exist in the desert environment, and having their brains baked in the hot desert sun. In my current years I have seen no evidence to disprove my hypothesis.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:25:49 PM »
I thought it was in-breeding with camels and goats.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 10:01:55 PM »

Well, there is that.

Offline Cyrus

• Banned
  • مرگ بر جمهوری اسلامی
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 11:30:49 AM »
In my younger years I chalked it up to a race of people having to exist in the desert environment, and having their brains baked in the hot desert sun. In my current years I have seen no evidence to disprove my hypothesis.

Your statement is essentially orientalism mixed with racism. There is no single "race" of people in the Middle East and Pakistan is not a desert environment.

I hope that people critique Islam and aid people in leaving that brutish religion instead of relegating themselves to racism which simply marginalizes people.

:thatsright:

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »
Arab muslims live almost exclusively in desert climates. To point that out is not racist. The effect of climate on people is well documented. I have no trouble with Pakistanis per se. They have had nuclear capability for some time and have acted responsibly with it. To point out that Arab muslims have had a very long history of very violent cultural morays is factual. The religion, and culture lend themselves heavily to fanaticism. To include geography and climate as a factor is quite logical. Again people like you prove that when you use the race card it is to shut down dialog and dissent. Verbal extortion. I will not be verbally extorted. I cannot prove for a fact that jihadists (muslims) are widely affected by desert fever, but yet I see nothing so far to disprove it.

Offline Cyrus

• Banned
  • مرگ بر جمهوری اسلامی
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 12:41:53 PM »
Arab muslims live almost exclusively in desert climates. To point that out is not racist. The effect of climate on people is well documented. I have no trouble with Pakistanis per se. They have had nuclear capability for some time and have acted responsibly with it. To point out that Arab muslims have had a very long history of very violent cultural morays is factual. The religion, and culture lend themselves heavily to fanaticism. To include geography and climate as a factor is quite logical. Again people like you prove that when you use the race card it is to shut down dialog and dissent. Verbal extortion. I will not be verbally extorted. I cannot prove for a fact that jihadists (muslims) are widely affected by desert fever, but yet I see nothing so far to disprove it.

It's one thing to insult Arab Muslims (I could care less), but to make an ignorant statement where you paint everyone in the Middle East as an Arabo-Muslim is disgusting. Arabs have literally never invented anything, the greatest accomplishment they have ever made was conquering Black Egypt and stealing Black African innovations and inventions (Egypt was a pure Black nation before Arabs mongrelized Egypt and subsequently destroyed its civilization). This is not the case with the rest of the Middle East, even Ethiopia and Somalia which have suffered through many hardship have contributed more to civilization than Arabs.

If you want to make racist attacks against Arabs, make them when it's appropriate, not when someone posts a video of Pakistanis.

I also do not like the orientalist feel of your statements.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 04:47:18 PM »
Where did I say everyone in the Middle East is an Arabo-Muslim ? I'll help you out with the answer, I never did. I'm really getting tired of being called racist with no basis for it. You must be a lib. Libs like to throw around accusations of racism in an effort to silence their political opponents. I will not be verbally extorted into silence by a lib throwing around wild unfounded allegations of racism.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »
It's one thing to insult Arab Muslims (I could care less), but to make an ignorant statement where you paint everyone in the Middle East as an Arabo-Muslim is disgusting.

Says the guy that paints all military on the basis of the few bad apples.  Man, you really can't take your own medicine, can you.  WAAAAAAA!!!   :bawl: :bawl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.