Author Topic: Pepto Bismol Ice Cream  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Pepto Bismol Ice Cream
« on: February 14, 2012, 08:29:23 PM »
So the search for a hangover cure has become paramount. I need something to ease my mind back into the day, something to tighten up the valves downstairs, and several years of intensive trial and error have led me in the direction of two remedies.

Stage one is ice cream, which I believe works for me for two reasons. Firstly, the coolness of product helps to counteract the inevitable post-alcohol sweat. Secondly, both dairy products and eggs are a valuable source of Vitamin B12, a deficiency of which is normal in hangovers – my body is telling me it needs more, and ice-cream delivers.

Stage two is the imbibing of Pepto-Bismol, that remarkable, vibrantly pink remedy for bowel anguish. This stuff is weird, but it does the trick. Years ago, when I worked for outlandishly hirsute rockers The Cure, the band wouldn’t tour without stocking up first. I’d be at my desk, and the call would come in. “Fraser? We’re in Rio, and we’ve run out of Pepto. Can you Fedex us a crate?” And so I would.

Ice cream. Pepto-bismol. Pepto-bismol. Ice cream. After a while, it became obvious. I should combine the two. So I wrote to Proctor & Gamble, manufacturers of the liquid, and asked their opinion.
blogjam

Yes, there's a recipe.  With pictures.

I'm not a fan of P-B, but I'm sure it beats Milk Of Magnesia.  A couple shots of Mylanta always seem to do the trick for me.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Pepto Bismol Ice Cream
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »
 :rotf:  :rofl:  :rotf:

My husband's reaction: :puke:   :lmao: :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.