Author Topic: DUmbass: Rush Limbaugh called me a name!  (Read 5092 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: DUmbass: Rush Limbaugh called me a name!
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 03:45:12 PM »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
oldtime dfl_er (4,966 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
I didnt' [sic] hear it because, well, I've never listened to his show. but if I could just have that one snippet...I could do a lot with it!

Oh yeah...turn it over to your corporate counsel and sue Limbaugh into bankruptcy for...something...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:27 PM »
The OP needs to look at it like this, she had her name mentioned by someone who has 20 million listeners, if anything they'll probably get more work out of the publicity from fellow leftists.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2012, 05:45:55 PM »
I wish I knew the name of the DUmbass's business.
I guaratee I'll not do one damned dime of business with them!! :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2012, 05:54:25 PM »

That assumes it produces goods and services of value.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
That assumes it produces goods and services of value.

Quite right. 
Can/does such a DUmmie enterprise exist in this universe?
I doubt it.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2012, 06:11:39 PM »
Quite right. 
Can/does such a DUmmie enterprise exist in this universe?
I doubt it.

My sig

u must readz it
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2012, 06:42:24 PM »
Some libs like Soros, and Buffet, make it big.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2012, 06:45:13 PM »

I looked at her Twitter.  I think she just takes quotes and puts them on T-shirts and bumper stickers.  Nothing a monkey couldn't do.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
I looked at her Twitter.  I think she just takes quotes and puts them on T-shirts and bumper stickers.  Nothing a monkey couldn't do.
Yes we canny. Hope y changey. Change y Hopey. Owe bum a.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 07:55:25 PM »
Apparently "oldtime's" real name is Thierry~

“And when gas prices are on the rise again – because as the economy strengthens, global demand for oil increases – and if we start seeing significant increases in gas prices, losing that $40 could not come at a worse time,” Obama said. “One local entrepreneur named Thierry – where’s Thierry? He’s right here.

“He told us that $40 would cover the gas that gets him to his day job, or, alternatively, the Internet service his small business depends on. So he’d have to start making a choice – do I fill up my gas tank to get to my work, or do I give up my entrepreneurial dream. ‘Forty dollars,’ he wrote, ‘means a heck of a lot,’” the president added.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-cites-rising-gas-prices-83-percent-under-his-tenure-among-reasons-extend-payroll

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »
Oh poor scareBaby.

:lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »
 :rotf:

Sob Stories Wanted!  Tell Obama What $40 Means To You!

No writing skills? No problem! You can also send in a video of yourself! No speaking skills? Do you mumble and stammer a lot? Still no problem, as the many You Tube videos posted by grassroots progs like you will attest! If you like, you can just take a photo of yourself holding up a sign that says what $40.00 means to you—or you could even take a picture of yourself holding up and pointing to the very thing* you'll have to give up if Republicans don't act now!

The sadder and more pathetic your tale of woe, the better! Tug enough heartstrings and set enough violins playing, and Obama just might mention you by name in one of his speeches! And that's not all—you might even be invited to stand next to him while he signs the new payroll tax cut extension into law, or even sit in the balcony next to the First Lady the next time he and the teleprompters hold forth to a joint session of Congress!

But wait, there's more! All those morning news shows will want to interview you and ask you about how excited you were to be mentioned by Obama, or stand next to Obama, or sit next to his wife, and they'll give you all the free stuff from their corporate sponsors that you're entitled to get anyway!
The People's Cube
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 09:23:03 PM »
$40 is about two weeks worth of commuting to work.  Maybe if the gas prices went down I could eat at Burger King instead of Jack in the Box.

**** your forty dollars, Barry.  Do something about the price of gas.  Then I'd be impressed.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »
Why doesn't he bend the cost curve on gas ? Only this time in the right direction.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 10:13:43 PM »
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/14/1064895/-Condemned-as-Not-a-Real-Person-By-Rush-Limbaugh-a-Small-Businesswoman-Speaks-Out?via=siderec

I asked her if she had anything she wanted to say to Limbaugh. She responded,

I would appreciate a public apology and retraction from him, as his comments have not only caused me personal anguish (being called a fraud, a liar and worse, on Twitter), but may have been injurious to my business and livelihood. I understand that he's just an entertainer, but his followers who spread his falsehoods seem not to know the difference between entertainment and fact.

http://www.cafepress.com/scarebaby

Offline Chris_

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 10:23:30 PM »
 :rotf:  It's been less than eight hours since Limbaugh's last show went off the air and she can already show that her business has been "injured" by his comments?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2012, 03:56:16 AM »
:rotf:  It's been less than eight hours since Limbaugh's last show went off the air and she can already show that her business has been "injured" by his comments?

Boy oh boy!  Whinneybaby's feeling has been hurt, and hes/shes/its been "offended".  To quote the late Redd Foxx:
"If you were offended, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!!"   :lmao:

I can't wait to catch Rush's show today and see what he has to say about this!

DUmmie's head will be exploding, hopefully, while still up DUmmie's ass!!!! :lmao:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2012, 04:04:29 AM »
My sig

u must readz it

me readz it.  me dontz understandz it.

me jist stupid conervativz cavezdwlr   :lmao:

Actually, it describes my cousin (who went to college) to a "T".  Come to think of it, it describes a lot of people I know who went to the same college, about 50 miles from me, who's colors are maroon and orange... :therock:

I detect a pattern here.    :devious:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2012, 04:57:52 AM »
$40 is about two weeks worth of commuting to work.  Maybe if the gas prices went down I could eat at Burger King instead of Jack in the Box.

**** your forty dollars, Barry.  Do something about the price of gas.  Then I'd be impressed.

$40 used to be a tank full of gas.

A tank of gas lasts me for 2 days.

Today, is not quite a tank of gas.

That was before the latest weekly price increases.

I should be thankful February only has 29 days this year, now I only have to worry about what my $40 will buy for 27 days instead of the usual 28-29.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2012, 05:09:32 AM »
40 bucks and the first thing it thinks of is Internet. :whatever:

Such a tough life this person has when that is a priority.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2012, 06:50:37 AM »

If this DUmmie's CafePress doesn't produce enough income to cover the hosting cost per month (last I checked, it was something like $60/mo. for a premium shop - but admittedly, this figure may be (and probably is) outdated), then I would suggest there isn't much of a business to damage in the first place.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2012, 06:52:00 AM »

DAMN RIGHT!  I would NEVER now in a million years buy from such a twit like this useful idiot.  

emailed the contact email for Scarebaby on her website. She responded and identified herself as Holly Hertzel:

Yes, I am a real person. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. I own a number of shops on the internet, including one called Scarebaby Design (www.scarebaby.com). These shops are my only source of income. I am not, and never have been, a White House employee, an Obama employee, nor an employee of any organization that works for the Democratic Party.

I will now post her storefront on my fb page and tell all my friends to make sure they never buy from her.  I love the internet.   :yahoo:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.