Author Topic: With a hint of blood in the water they are in an anti-catholic freeding frenzy  (Read 1363 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Politico adds fodder for my theory:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72702.html

So, Lurkers; you still enjoy voting for the guy that glavanizes the opposition only to cave and throw you under the bus?

Good find, sir, and spot on as usual.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Does this constitute the First Great Discombobulation of 2012?

What other discombobulations await us?

Will there be a Grand Culminating Discombobulation with the electoral defeat of O'Bama?

We can only wait and imagine the glorious spectacle to be bestowed upon us Wednesday, Novermber 7th, 2012. I've already requested leave for that day. It's like waiting for Christmas after actually having been a good little bunny. Eight and half months seems too far away.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

Just a reminder to the left, the 1st AIDS Wing in a Hospital was started by the Catholic Church, they didn't want AIDS Patients to die alone and uncared for, and it's the Catholic Church helping in Africa and India and they ask for nothing in return, not even conversion, and it's the Catholic Church that runs Soup Kitchen, and Food Banks, and helps people with Heating Costs, it's the Catholic Church fighting poverty in South America, what have the Atheists done?

:bird: :bird: :bird:

Liberals are not about private and freely given charity. There is no control in that. Democrats are about control. If we had a real MSM the 1% that 0bama gave to charity or the $230 Biden gave last year would be at least mentioned once or twice. I'm beginning to think this will not be an amicable separation.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Just a reminder to the left, the 1st AIDS Wing in a Hospital was started by the Catholic Church, they didn't want AIDS Patients to die alone and uncared for, and it's the Catholic Church helping in Africa and India and they ask for nothing in return, not even conversion, and it's the Catholic Church that runs Soup Kitchen, and Food Banks, and helps people with Heating Costs, it's the Catholic Church fighting poverty in South America, what have the Atheists done?

:bird: :bird: :bird:

Well, they had to dig their leader out of a hole somewhere in Texas after She hired the wrong guy and he found out how much money was bein' donated to the "cause"!

As I recollect, three of 'em got buried in the same hole! Wonder if they had a divine dream, right before they got shot? Seems to me the authorities thought they could have been buried alive! S'pose they prayed to the Almighty when they were feeling the shovel fulls of dirt fallin' on 'em?

What's the sayin', "There are no Atheists in the fox hole"?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Apologies to atheists who are conservative/classic liberals who actually believe in freedom of Religion vs freedom from Religion. Just don't want to throw them in with leftist atheists.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Apologies to atheists who are conservative/classic liberals who actually believe in freedom of Religion vs freedom from Religion. Just don't want to throw them in with leftist atheists.

I think that's been well understood on this site, and so no worries.

After all, the real issue is the First Amendment, and just about everybody excepting the primitives is for the First Amendment.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Aristotelian

That's the funny thing, most atheists I know are calm and chilled and just happen not to have religious beliefs...like everything else the leftists take it and twist it into something nasty to be used to attack those they dislike (which is most folk).