Author Topic: My apologies to du  (Read 4958 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Re: My apologies to du
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 10:57:47 PM »
I am so tired of the bite vs byte spelling. 

I wish that they hadn't pointed that spelling error out to her, I liked seeing it.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 11:37:37 PM »
Funny part.
Jake didn't even have to include the DU name, and I knew instantly who it was, within two lines.
Question is...will Nads put up with this mutiny of the unwashed?

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 12:54:31 AM »
I wish that they hadn't pointed that spelling error out to her, I liked seeing it.
Pointing it out will have no effect on how she spells it. It will always be "byte".

They've laughed at her consistent misuse of "worst", her constant confusion of "ready" for "read", her "supper dupper" problem, and other nadinisms.

She considers herself so far above the insignificant DUmp insects that she disregards any suggestion that she's made a mistake.

But like black flies or chiggers, when they start nipping at her, she quickly goes from being insulted, to angry, to outraged.

That's when she pitches a tantrum and then pouts for a while, like she's doing now.

No wise, condescending advice for the DUmpmonkeys, no "crunchy" news, no analysis of trends, or arcs, or Facebook exposes.

When they realize nutcase nadin is depriving them of her genius, they'll beg her to come back and to bring The Good Rig with her. 

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 01:19:12 AM »
Maybe this is a good time to say.."byte me, Nads". :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
So, yes, it looks like Nads is setting up to cross the river rubicon and join supperman at his fortress of solitude for a byte. And yes, its because Duers are incapbale of digesting her extra crunchy news and dangerous content.

It could also be, yes, an operation by CONINTRIELPRO to keep the masses soft and supple for the enjoyment and servvitude of the 1%.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 07:30:59 AM »
Perhaps I can persuade you to merely take a break and rejoin the fray after "the silly season"

If she (it) does that, we'll never see her (it) again.  It's ALWAYS "silly season" at the DUmp.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline jukin

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 03:24:57 PM »
Condescension, arrogance, and ignorance are common traits amongst those that think they are real smart.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 09:54:20 PM »
Maybe this is a good time to say.."byte me, Nads". :lmao:

Said with an Australian accent.... :lmao:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 10:21:46 PM »
Said with an Australian accent.... :lmao:
Aw crikey, now you got me laughing. :rotf:

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2012, 11:01:19 AM »
I am so tired of the bite vs byte spelling. 

I am so tired of it because not only is it not spelled correctly, but it is supposed to be "Man bites dog."
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
I am so tired of it because not only is it not spelled correctly, but it is supposed to be "Man bites dog."

I thought about that; the "dog bites man" part, not the inevitable Nadism of "bytes" for "bites".

It's possible that the Great and Powerful Nads is trying to say that she will avoid any controversial or unusual story (Man Bites Dog), and stick with the vanilla cut-and-paste stuff (Dog Bites Man). "Crunchy" is still a mystery to me. 

Then again, with Nads, who really knows what she's thinking? The woman has a couple of crossed wires, like the bat from Ferngully or something.

Nadin is on the trail of another crunchy scoop!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »
Put this woman's brain on the edge of a razor blade and it'd look like a BB rolling down an 8-lane highway.

Just does NOT know when to quit.

Now that's funny right there!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »
Sun Feb 5, 2012, 08:32 PM

Heddi (15,411 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
76. I can't believe

View profile

Last edited Sun Feb 5, 2012, 08:35 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
you didn't throw in a few licks about how dumb Americans are (like you usually do) when you go on one of your quarterly "let me list the ways I am tremendously more in-touch, intelligent, in the know of more secret material than you'll ever hear of, and possibly more beautiful than any Du'ers, then get upset when everyone doesn't fall at my feet and praise my wisdom and beg me not to leave this place that is filled with dim-witted Americans and their pedestrian interests" posts.

On edit--how wrong I was...here it is, the obligatory dig at America/Americans right in the first line: "In my view this place, like most Americans, can't handle complex anything"

So then why are you here? Why do you continue to torture yourself and participate in a forum full of dumb americans? I'm sure there is somewhere else out there that is full of Nadin-equivalents, who can handle your hard-hitting investigative journalism and never talk about anything that you deem inappropriate.

But yet you're here....why is that? You keep reminding us, year after year, how dumb we (Americans, DU'ers, etc) are. How feeble our brains are, how infantile our interests are, how 2-seconds long our attention spans are. Why? We haven't changed. We're still just as dumb, as feeble, as infantile, as distracted as we always were.

Sorry we're not more, uh, perfect, like you

Damned amazing is the fact she still hangs around the "unwashed" ones, ain't it?

Condescension, arrogance, and ignorance are common traits amongst those that think they are real smart.

Sounds like the "elite" of the DemonRat party, don't it? Is the bitch runnin' for office?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!