Author Topic: Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents  (Read 651 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:50:13 PM »
I know this is over a month, but the vileness is sickening. This in regard to fire in Connecticut that killed 5 people. There are some sick freaks out there. The Keyboard Commandos and OWS are at it. Talk about a bitter bunch. This makes DU look sane compared to Yahoo, YouTube, etc.

Steven B 1 min 34 secs ago
Many more people out there deserving of sympathy other than these rich @#$%. Don't feel the least bit sorry for them.

Jon  â€¢  New York, New York  â€¢  2 mins 32 secs ago
All 1% can burn in hell
Sounds like a OWS'er.  :mental:

cosmic hat  â€¢  Fulton, Mississippi  â€¢  5 mins ago
I stopped caring at "advertising executive".
Bitter?  

Tim Tim  â€¢  Irvine, California  â€¢  6 mins ago
That orgasm will last a life time in her brain.

Steve 8 mins ago
Merry Christmas, Mr. Badger. Your kids and inlaws burned alive on Christmas morning while your wife was banging the contractor. They got out safe, though. Thank God, eh?
And you sir are sick in your brain!  :mental: :bird:

jones 10 mins ago
A house full of whites equates to a bloody ending...
Sicko!  :mental: :bird:

AroX  â€¢  Lahore, Pakistan  â€¢  10 mins ago
These kinds of incidents have become common for us in my country..because americans are killing thousands of innocent people using drone attacks.. but they are not human right? they dont deserve a yahoo article..but these people do. cause they are not muslims.
 dont get me wrong my heart wrenched when i heard this news, and i rarely open yahoo articles but i opened this. but it hurts me more that they are being treated as humans with human emotions while our people are treated like animals.
The drones are used to kill terrorists. What a moron!  :mental: 

Fast Eddie  â€¢  Dayton, Ohio  â€¢  11 mins ago
This is Gods punishing America for it's acceptance of Homosexuality
Fred Phelps, is that you?  :mental: 

Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
http://news.yahoo.com/fire-conn-home-kills-ad-execs-3-kids-073207516.html
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 06:23:59 PM »
I know this is over a month, but the vileness is sickening. This in regard to fire in Connecticut that killed 5 people. There are some sick freaks out there. The Keyboard Commandos and OWS are at it. Talk about a bitter bunch. This makes DU look sane compared to Yahoo, YouTube, etc.
Sounds like a OWS'er.  :mental:
Bitter?  
And you sir are sick in your brain!  :mental: :bird:
Sicko!  :mental: :bird:
The drones are used to kill terrorists. What a moron!  :mental: 
Fred Phelps, is that you?  :mental: 

Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
http://news.yahoo.com/fire-conn-home-kills-ad-execs-3-kids-073207516.html

What in Hell is this crap.     The news say the mother of the dead children tried to commit suicide lately.

This single mother of the children worked her ass off to give the kids a good life.  She was educated, and darn good at her job.  She bought a home for the kids to grow up in, it needed allot of fixing up but she worked to make this a good safe place for her kids.   

Who cares what the home cost, she had the money from her own hard work to buy it--------she had the money to renovate it------she did not just find the money on the side walk, she worked for it.

Now some monsters are saying she deserved to have her children and home burned to the ground.   Why, because she WORKED to support her kids and did so well.

With all the so called humans rejoicing over this, I betcha there are a few that refuse to pay child support for THEIR kids, don't want a State education as this will take time out of their party time.  Darn we have a problem with the lazy or total nuts running about that can fault a successful woman trying to raise her kids.  Cheer when disaster strikes her, people the normal and average are beginning to scare the heck out of me.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 06:33:29 PM »
We had a thread about this when it happened. They are vile creatures. Didn't we already know that?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline movie buff

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 06:29:11 AM »
We had a thread about this when it happened. They are vile creatures. Didn't we already know that?
On the one hand, yes.
On the other hand, this was a new low, even for them. I don't think I have ever before seen them so openly celebrating the deaths of innocent children.
The flames the children and grandparents died in will be NOTHING compared to the flames awaiting those DUmmies in Hell.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »
Did the offending posts get de-rated (i.e "thumbed down") to the point they were hidden? I sure hope so...

Offline kraven

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 05:25:52 PM »
DUmmies get all excited when they read of children dying. You should have seen the glee when it was announced that Santorum's little girl was hospitalized.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 07:41:08 AM »
On the one hand, yes.
On the other hand, this was a new low, even for them. I don't think I have ever before seen them so openly celebrating the deaths of innocent children.
The flames the children and grandparents died in will be NOTHING compared to the flames awaiting those DUmmies in Hell.
[/quote]

Can someone explain to me what hell is????--------Is not Bibical lore, and fact pointing to Hell as being that one puts themselves in on Earth. 

I do not believe in  the expression of " leave them to Heaven"    No Hell can match that of the life of anyone on earth that is evil, seems to me that Hell on earth for ones own actions that do come back to haunt them is worse then some religious hell.

Christians believe in a burning hell for their own.  What about the other faiths that believe in God but are not Christian ??

Mods if you can please move this to the religious forum,  I kind of got carried away here, Sorry.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 09:35:37 AM »
I see it as an internet run by a dyslexic, ADHD-afflicted former Navy spouse, where you are strapped into one of those Clockwork Orange rigs and can't log off.

eta:  Oh yeah, and with fire, too.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.