Author Topic: Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents  (Read 1194 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 08:56:36 AM »
Public swimming in Napa CA. The pools were graduated, 2 feet for toddlers, ran down into a 3 foot pool, then a 6 foot pool for Adults.

I watching my kids, especially the boys playing Submarine at the botton of the 2 foot pool farting to watch the bubbles come to the surface.

I looked up at the hills and saw this strange man dark tanned except for bathing suite area that was fish belly white.   
My 10 year old daughter came over and asked what I was staring at, I showed her the man and we watched as he kind of rocked back and forth.    We got the 3 little ones out of the pool and the sharp eyes of the 6 year old saw the man had a dick and was waving it about.

We packed up and on the way walking out I passed a grand pa with some kids.   I told him about the man and he told me to call the police and report a lily waver.    Then he continued into the park with the kids.   No concern from him,
like this was quite normal.   No Fuc*ing pervert was going to take away from his time with the kids.

Today I wonder how people with children manage in this world to ignore the creeps to go one with their lives?

Kids see all this and if one ignores this then the kids think this is normal.     Walk past 2 gay men kissing and fondling on the street and ignore them, the kids see and think nothing of it.   

JTY, raising kids has never been easy, I have no idea how to do so with a handicapped child.   You can keep your thumb on the special needs child until they are adult, but what comes next.    The children with no special needs may in fact be more in danger then their sibling,  one Hell of a job you have there JTY, God bless you.

Thanks Vesta..It's called planning. Mine needs to be far more meticulous then your average person with neurotypical children. My 'normal' kids I trust to plan their own life choices with my guidance, but he will always need our direction or his siblings'/caretakers' direction for even basic things. I do fear how he will manage when I or his dad is gone, but I can only do what I can do while God gives me breath on this earth. That's all. I just hope enough people care for him in the end that they too will look out for his interests when we depart this earth.