Author Topic: Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
« on: December 26, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »
This in regard to fire in Connecticut that killed 5 people. There are some sick freaks out there. The Keyboard Commandos and OWS are at it. Talk about a bitter bunch.

Steven B 1 min 34 secs ago
Many more people out there deserving of sympathy other than these rich @#$%. Don't feel the least bit sorry for them.

Jon  •  New York, New York  •  2 mins 32 secs ago
All 1% can burn in hell
Sounds like a OWS'er.  :mental: :bird:

cosmic hat  •  Fulton, Mississippi  •  5 mins ago
I stopped caring at "advertising executive".
Bitter?  :mental:

Tim Tim  •  Irvine, California  •  6 mins ago
That orgasm will last a life time in her brain.

Steve 8 mins ago
Merry Christmas, Mr. Badger. Your kids and inlaws burned alive on Christmas morning while your wife was banging the contractor. They got out safe, though. Thank God, eh?

jones 10 mins ago
A house full of whites equates to a bloody ending...

AroX  •  Lahore, Pakistan  •  10 mins ago
These kinds of incidents have become common for us in my country..because americans are killing thousands of innocent people using drone attacks.. but they are not human right? they dont deserve a yahoo article..but these people do. cause they are not muslims.
 dont get me wrong my heart wrenched when i heard this news, and i rarely open yahoo articles but i opened this. but it hurts me more that they are being treated as humans with human emotions while our people are treated like animals.
The drones are used to kill terrorists. What a moron!  :mental: :bird:

Fast Eddie  •  Dayton, Ohio  •  11 mins ago
This is Gods punishing America for it's acceptance of Homosexuality
Fred Phelps, is that you?  :mental: :bird:

Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
http://news.yahoo.com/fire-conn-home-kills-ad-execs-3-kids-073207516.html
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Re: Yahoo-Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 11:32:49 AM »
What heartless BASTARDS!!!!!
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 11:33:24 AM »
Where do the DUmmies find the time to post on yahoo news articles?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 11:35:00 AM »
What heartless BASTARDS!!!!!
Major understatement! That's trolling for ya!  :mental:

Where do the DUmmies find the time to post on yahoo news articles?
Good question. I wonder. Yahoo is worse than DU I think.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »
0bama's work is proceeding right on track. He wants a real shooting war and has got his z0mbies fired up. I will have exactly 0 remorse when it starts and the leftists start burning.

We believe that the big government, squash freedom for state control believers are wrong. They believe we are evil.  Got to say that I am going into the Liberals are evil camp and it has happened in the last 5 years.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »
Well, at least they weren't stupid enough to stand in front of a steam roller with their arms out trying to stop the thing.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline movie buff

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 11:49:27 AM »
On the one hand, it's par for the course for those disgusting vermin. On the other hand, their celebrating the death of children is a new low even for them.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 12:06:06 PM »
This in regard to fire in Connecticut that killed 5 people. There are some sick freaks out there. The Keyboard Commandos and OWS are at it. Talk about a bitter bunch.
Sounds like a OWS'er.  :mental: :bird:
Bitter?  :mental:
The drones are used to kill terrorists. What a moron!  :mental: :bird:
Fred Phelps, is that you?  :mental: :bird:

Fire at Conn. home kills ad exec's 3 kids, parents
http://news.yahoo.com/fire-conn-home-kills-ad-execs-3-kids-073207516.html

Unlike with the Left, how much or how little a person has in their bank account does not come into play with me when a human being experiences a tragedy like this.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 12:36:01 PM »
Unlike with the Left, how much or how little a person has in their bank account does not come into play with me when a human being experiences a tragedy like this.

H5

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 12:59:59 PM »
Holy Crap.  I can't believe people actually posted that stuff.  They should be ashamed.  That is just awful.   :argh:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 01:11:58 PM »
Holy Crap.  I can't believe people actually posted that stuff.  They should be ashamed.  That is just awful.   :argh:

Gina, milady, unlike you or I, they have no shame.  This contributes mightily: :stoner:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
Gina, milady, unlike you or I, they have no shame.  This contributes mightily: :stoner:

I don't think drugs could even take away your instinctive ability for shame like that.  I am stunned, really.  Doesn't happen often but I can't believe people posted those things. :bawl:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 01:18:10 PM »
I don't think drugs could even take away your instinctive ability for shame like that.  I am stunned, really.  Doesn't happen often but I can't believe people posted those things. :bawl:

Gina, milady, it is the Path they have chosen.  The Path of Hate.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
This happened at Shippan Point.  I used to work there.  What a horrifying tragedy.  RIP

There are over 5,000 comments over there.  Before you write all of humanity off, there are some decent, civilized, and sympathetic ones just for the loss of life. 

But the comments quoted above?  I'm speechless.  I hate certain people, they're just evil.   :mad:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2011, 02:49:24 PM »
On the one hand, it's par for the course for those disgusting vermin. On the other hand, their celebrating the death of children is a new low even for them.

ahhemmmm abortion is a major plank and badge of honor among liberals.  Not even close to a new low.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 08:28:13 PM »
Holy Crap.  I can't believe people actually posted that stuff.  They should be ashamed.  That is just awful.   :argh:

Karma is a bitch.

God forbid if this tragedy ever happened to a DUmmie and his/her family.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 08:32:46 PM »
Karma is a bitch.

I wouldn't even wish that shit on that ****er's family that just killed the 9yr old girl.  I mean damn, leave family out of your hatred for individuals at least.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 08:40:17 PM »
I wouldn't even wish that shit on that ****er's family that just killed the 9yr old girl.  I mean damn, leave family out of your hatred for individuals at least.

I heard about that 9 y/o girl and wanted to throw up.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »
I heard about that 9 y/o girl and wanted to throw up.

I am so scared for my kids these days.  My 11yr old son is getting tired of me constantly standing outside the men's restroom and if he is too long I peek in.  But I am sorry, it only takes one time, one second to ruin his life and mine.  I just can't chance it.  You can't tell who the evil one's are anymore.   :( 

Unless they have Evil in front of their name :p

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 08:53:25 PM »
I am so scared for my kids these days.  My 11yr old son is getting tired of me constantly standing outside the men's restroom and if he is too long I peek in.  But I am sorry, it only takes one time, one second to ruin his life and mine.  I just can't chance it.  You can't tell who the evil one's are anymore.   :( 

I saw what you did there.   :rofl:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

• Oh snap!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2011, 11:14:19 PM »
I am so scared for my kids these days.  My 11yr old son is getting tired of me constantly standing outside the men's restroom and if he is too long I peek in.  But I am sorry, it only takes one time, one second to ruin his life and mine.  I just can't chance it.  You can't tell who the evil one's are anymore.   :(  

I know how you feel.  When I was unemployed, Carleigh would go out and play.  All the other kids would come over to our apartment and play outside.  I rarely ever saw their parent's.  I only sort of knew one set of parent's of the two boys who always came over.  It just kind of surprised me that parent's would let their kids run around all day, without supervision of someone they knew.  I felt like I had to keep an eye on all of these kids from a crazy person.

And LOL @ the evil comment.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
Karma is a bitch.

I had to put this off and out of my head for hours before I posted and got myself banned.

Here we have a single Mom of 3 kids, 2 are 7 year old twin girls.   Mom has worked her Butt off and become such a success she can afford a home that is in early stages of becoming a wonderful home to raise her children.

She has parents that love her, love their grandkids, and in just a blink of the eye, her children and parents die a horrid death.

Was the Mom not entitled to her family and her home be it a run down shack or a palace ??  After years of very hard work for her family is this how some people feel about Woman who succeed by sheer guts and knowledge to have a bright future ahead of them??

I just cannot under stand the HATE and Jealousy some have for others.   The comments were like looking into a soul of demented people, the kind of people who make their own lives a living Hell.  How much worse can Hell after death be then this self chosen Hell they chose on Earth???

Ending now before I say or write something that is in my head that is not acceptable for me to speak of.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 06:48:44 AM »

I'm with Gina on this. When you get to the point of being devoid of all human compassion like this...well let's just hope we get the left out of power. The point many of the populace are at is the point where people become ok about genocide at an institutional level. If I was one of those few remaining democrats out of obligation to family roots, I'd be questioning my loyalties at this point when people talk about the misfortune of others in this way. Now being well off means one is worthy of death. Incredible! :thatsright: :(

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 06:53:47 AM »

You aren't alone...I call into my boys :lmao: They are mortified...well the non autistic one is :-) Hey, I have an autsie...there are actual vile disgusting perverts out there who troll for boys like him because they can not communicate(ie tell they are being abused). I watch him like a hawk and have a thumb on my other two--often without them knowing so they can have some semblence f normalcy. I can tell you though, the perverts have been out there forever. I didn't want to raise the kids where I'm from because I could recall as a child a few instances of flashers--not kidding you...my mom ran one off in a dept store with the store manager's help and the other drove by me when I was a younger teen and he was jerking off. There were a couple of others too that I'll leave off so not to totally scare the frick out of my fellow parents here.  ****ing disgusting perverts out there.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 07:52:55 AM »
You aren't alone...I call into my boys :lmao: They are mortified...well the non autistic one is :-) Hey, I have an autsie...there are actual vile disgusting perverts out there who troll for boys like him because they can not communicate(ie tell they are being abused). I watch him like a hawk and have a thumb on my other two--often without them knowing so they can have some semblence f normalcy. I can tell you though, the perverts have been out there forever. I didn't want to raise the kids where I'm from because I could recall as a child a few instances of flashers--not kidding you...my mom ran one off in a dept store with the store manager's help and the other drove by me when I was a younger teen and he was jerking off. There were a couple of others too that I'll leave off so not to totally scare the frick out of my fellow parents here.  ****ing disgusting perverts out there.

Public swimming in Napa CA. The pools were graduated, 2 feet for toddlers, ran down into a 3 foot pool, then a 6 foot pool for Adults.

I watching my kids, especially the boys playing Submarine at the botton of the 2 foot pool farting to watch the bubbles come to the surface.

I looked up at the hills and saw this strange man dark tanned except for bathing suite area that was fish belly white.   
My 10 year old daughter came over and asked what I was staring at, I showed her the man and we watched as he kind of rocked back and forth.    We got the 3 little ones out of the pool and the sharp eyes of the 6 year old saw the man had a dick and was waving it about.

We packed up and on the way walking out I passed a grand pa with some kids.   I told him about the man and he told me to call the police and report a lily waver.    Then he continued into the park with the kids.   No concern from him,
like this was quite normal.   No Fuc*ing pervert was going to take away from his time with the kids.

Today I wonder how people with children manage in this world to ignore the creeps to go one with their lives?

Kids see all this and if one ignores this then the kids think this is normal.     Walk past 2 gay men kissing and fondling on the street and ignore them, the kids see and think nothing of it.   

JTY, raising kids has never been easy, I have no idea how to do so with a handicapped child.   You can keep your thumb on the special needs child until they are adult, but what comes next.    The children with no special needs may in fact be more in danger then their sibling,  one Hell of a job you have there JTY, God bless you.