Author Topic: Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate  (Read 1818 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate
« on: November 25, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/

SNIP

Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails: (1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions; (2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and (3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.

SNIP

Wow, color me shocked.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline cmypay

Re: Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »
And yet my 14 year-old son is in trouble with his science teacher because he challenged her teaching of "global warming" as a scientific fact instead of theory.