Author Topic: Full system stress test  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Full system stress test
« on: November 18, 2011, 11:56:01 AM »
I used to have access to a program called Eurosoft that would do full-system stress tests (RAM, CPU, HDD, video).  Unfortunately, I don't have copies anymore and can't locate a trial version.  Does anyone know of something like this?  I have a system that is behaving oddly.  I've been able to reimage a couple different hard drives on this system but haven't done any real testing on it.  The Hiren's disc I have allows you to run individual tests on the different system components but I was looking for an all-in-one tester.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Re: Full system stress test
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
I think it was SciSoft Sandra that I used for that back in the day. It's been a while though so I might be mistaken.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Full system stress test
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »
I think it was SciSoft Sandra that I used for that back in the day. It's been a while though so I might be mistaken.
Fifty bucks.

No thanks. :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.