Author Topic: Is Islam Truly So Evil??  (Read 34138 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Is Islam Truly So Evil??
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2011, 06:23:56 AM »
Well actually I dont.
Resources...

http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm

http://www.mystudybible.com/

http://www.lifeway.com/Product/text-bible-nasb-P001011792

Gab is somewhat correct in saying that the Bible endorsed violence, he is just completely incorrect in thereby suggesting that Christianity has any basis for endorsing violence.   ::) ::) ::)  He seems to take the typical liberal stance that today's Christians are to blame for all the historical acts recorded in the Bible (from several thousand years ago). I may be wrong, but he has the scent of that type of bigotry.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline minuteman09

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2012, 09:54:19 AM »
Christianity isn't without it's radical forms and factions. However, I think that most of Christianity has outgrown the radical Christianity that used to be rampant. (I still consider myself a Christian)
It is VERY important to keep in mind that the Christian Renaissance happened when the Roman Catholic Church could no loner keep the Bible out of the hands of the average person.  Once people found out that Jesus Christ said to dust off your feet and leave if somebody doesn't want to become a Christian, the Roman Catholic Inquisition lost its supposed authority from God to kill people for not bowing to the Pope of Rome.

But now lets look at Islam.  I am not an historian, but I have heard that the "Holy" Prophet Mohammad went 2 times to Mecca in peace to start Islam, but got thrown out on his ear.  He then went over to Medina and camped out where he robbed and pillaged passing caravans in order to feed his growing band of bandits.  Then he went to Mecca for the 3rd time with a small army and killed everybody who wouldn't do religion his way, and the Religion of Islam as been spread by the sword ever since. This officially makes Islam the OPPOSITE of Christianity on the subject of how to get people to join it.

So the Koran has parts which talk about making friends with the non-believers and coming in peace, which is what Mohamed tried to do first, and the Koran has parts which talk about killing those who will not convert, which is what worked in the end for Mohamed.  Question:  Wouldn't Mohammad's later "revelations" superseded his previous "revelations"?

People can talk about the bad things the "Christian Church" has done, but if they read the Bible, they will find out that those bad things were done outside of the authority of God and the Bible, and the people who did these things were NOT following Jesus Christ's example. But when the followers of Islam kill people for being "infidels", they ARE following the Koran and Mohamed.

Jesus Christ said in Luke Chapter 6
"43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes."

Christianity is a good tree, and its good fruit became manifest when the Holy Scriptures were no longer hidden from people. But Islam is a corrupt tree, started in blood.  There is no Renaissance to be forth coming from Islam like Christianity had, because their "Holy" Book is already known to them.  The lesson taught by Islam's Mohammad, is that you try to make nice nice with people to get them to convert, and if they don't you lay in wait until you gather enough strength to FORCE them to convert, then kill everybody who won't.  The only way for Islam to stop being a religion based on murder and conquest, is for those who follow Islam to reject Mohamed, but if they reject Mohammad, Islam will be no more.

Sorry, Islam is an Evil and Corrupt Tree, there is no redemption for it as a religion.  Every Muslim is a threat, because they could wake up on any given day and decide that they have been patient long enough with the "Infidels", like Mohammad was, and it is now time to start spilling blood, like Mohammad did.  Those who are part of Islam will have to leave it in order to redeem themselves.

There is a reason why we are not having problems with Buddhists, it is because Buddhism isn't in conflict with the Freedom that, according to the Declaration of Independence, every Government is DUTY Bound to Protect. It is impossible to actually control what people want to believe, but when George Bush told the often repeated lie that Islam is a religion of peace, he help endanger us by putting people of guard from the threat that Islam is. There is a reason why Islam has a campaign to convince people that it is a religion of peace, while Christianity and Buddhism do not.  It is because nobody would come to that conclusion by observation.

I don't think we should be any more tolerant of Islam than we would have been of NAZI strongholds in this country during World War 2. Since the Islam threat will continue for as long as the Religion does, the war Islam always wages will never end for as long as the Religion exists, therefore, Strongholds such as Mosques which are considered Holy ground that the Government cannot go into and investigate, from which Islamists can launch attacks, cannot be allowed.

Since Islam and Suria Law ARE in conflict with the Natural Law and its Freedom which the united States are based on, AND Islam causes trouble EVERYWHERE it goes and gathers enough numbers, I think that Islam can be pursued legally under the RICO Act -> The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.

We either believe in the Individual's Right to Freedom of Conscience that the Founders tried so hard to Protect when they wrote the Constitution, and are willing to defend this Freedom from organized threats against it like Islam, or we do not believe in this RIGHT.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:26:30 AM by minuteman09 »

Offline minuteman09

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2012, 11:10:29 AM »
I need to clarify something is paragraph 6 2nd sentence in my previous post.  If I could edit it, it would say:

But Islam is a corrupt tree, founded in murdering people who exercise their God given Right to choose God or not.

This is another example of how Islam is the opposite of Christianity.

In Christianity, the follower of Christ is willing to lay down THEIR OWN life in an act of love, like Christ did.

John 15:13
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

In the united States Military, this principal makes us strong as people do courageous things in order to protect their fellow soldiers.

In Islam, the believer is willing to lay down SOMEBODY ELSE'S LIFE, like Mohammad did, in order to supposedly gain points with God.  This ultimate teaching of selfishness makes the armies of Islam weak as they will scatter to save their own life and leave their friends to die when the going gets tough.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:39:08 AM by minuteman09 »

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2012, 08:01:23 PM »
Gab is somewhat correct in saying that the Bible endorsed violence, he is just completely incorrect in thereby suggesting that Christianity has any basis for endorsing violence.   ::) ::) ::)  He seems to take the typical liberal stance that today's Christians are to blame for all the historical acts recorded in the Bible (from several thousand years ago). I may be wrong, but he has the scent of that type of bigotry.

IIRC the genocidal passages in the Bible always named specific tribes/nations. There has never been a general incitement to ethnic cleansing. There are general laws governing conduct in war and by modern standards they'd be seen as fairly liberal, all things considered.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."