Author Topic: Canada Human Rights - the liberal insanity joke on the human race.  (Read 2644 times)

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
For all of those lefty freaks that want to model themselves after Canada.
Courtesy of http://www.rightwingnews.com/

[youtube=425,350]AzVJTHIvqw8[/youtube]
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Canada Human Rights - the liberal insanity joke on the human race.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 08:53:14 AM »
If true,  :cheersmate: to that guy!
It's genuine.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 09:30:08 AM »
good for him!!! love how that lady is just staring and acting bored. and then she folds her arms. Love it!

http://www.ezralevant.com/ his site
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 11:10:48 AM »
From LGF, the muzzy who is pushing the human rights complaint against Mr Levant:

The September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon did not only shock the Americans or the western world, these attacks have put the entire Muslims of the world into a very defensive position. From Morocco to Indonesia all Muslim governments are stun by these terrorists attacks. The Muslims living in the western world were concerned about the backlash. The terrorists have committed a great evil against Non-Muslims and Muslims alike. They have not only spilled the blood of innocent people, but in doing so they have also splashed that blood on all Muslims. Majority of the Muslims believes that Muslims could not commit these heinous crimes because of the sophistication and precision in the planning and execution of these terrorist attacks. In the midst of the attacks on WTC and Pentagon, people are being led to believe that this kind of operation has been launched by someone from the dark corners of the world putting the whole American intelligence apparatus at bay. Don’t the world understand as to who exactly are the real beneficiaries of this episode. On the other side, who will be suffering the most from these terrorist attacks? Yes, America was attacked. Thousands of lives and billions of dollars in property and business damages were lost. But the losses for Muslims are very severe as well. Following are some of the losses, which the entire Muslim nation (Ummah) will face after these attacks.

Emphasis added.

He sounds like a Ron Paul supporter.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »
And remind me again how isolationism and laying down will help again, Ronulans??? Ugh....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:34 AM »
And remind me again how isolationism and laying down will help again, Ronulans??? Ugh....
Ron Paul is Neville Chamberlain hiding his capitulations behind a tax cut.