Author Topic: Wishful thinking from Charlie Brown DUmmies, reacting to Lucy pulling the ball  (Read 551 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Doctor_J Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Sep-06-11 06:53 PM
Original message
Would this have been too much to ask?   Updated at 6:53 PM

In response to a question about Hoffa's comments, Mr Carney said, firmly, "Anyone who has seen the entire quote from Mr. Hoffa, and not the edited footage being run by Fox so-called news and all the other right-wing media in the US, knows that Hoffa was speaking about taking the Republicans out electorally, and nothing more. As usual the right-wing media is acting on the direction of Karl Rove and the Cock brothers to make unions and the president look bad, and to hide the fact that sitting Republican members of congress and the media have openly, frequently, and unambiguously called for violence against the president and Dems in general over the past 20 years. The White House stands by Mr. Hoffa's statement- the ENTIRE statement, and appreciates his support, that of his union, and of organized labor as a whole"

Just once firing back at the real enemy instead of supporters would have me right back on the bandwagon. But they just are incapable of it.

Sold out by O'Dumbo AGAIN

Looks like you union goons have to handle matters yourselves. Which means we can either defend ourselves with bullets, or coffee and donuts. I'd rather have you distracted than killed, myself.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
For a second I didn't get that the DUmmie was spinning straw and I could actually believe an Obama press sec could be this classes. Well, good on them for being slightly better than my expectations and much, much better than the average DUmmie.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
For a second I didn't get that the DUmmie was spinning straw and I could actually believe an Obama press sec could be this classes. Well, good on them for being slightly better than my expectations and much, much better than the average DUmmie.

Me too.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Me too.

It reads too much like a DUmmy Penthouse Forum post.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Back when Giffords was shot, the DUmmies swore up and down that even if that evil witch Palin wasn't saying that we should commit violence, that the violent rhetoric would set off some knuckledragging teabagger and make them start shooting members of congress.

So, I make the charge that Jimmy Hoffa using violent rhetoric may set off some union thug and make them attempt violence on Republicans.

There you have it DUmmies, your own talking points used against you.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

Back when Giffords was shot, the DUmmies swore up and down that even if that evil witch Palin wasn't saying that we should commit violence, that the violent rhetoric would set off some knuckledragging teabagger and make them start shooting members of congress.

So, I make the charge that Jimmy Hoffa using violent rhetoric may set off some union thug and make them attempt violence on Republicans.

There you have it DUmmies, your own talking points used against you.

What makes a better target representation of what the left hates than military members?  5 National Guard members shot at an IHOP in Carson City could be the first volley from the left. 

Imagine if the gun used turns out to be from Gunrunner.

Offline jukin

The left is cracking and their inner hatred and madness is coming to light.

Look for 0 to start doing some really whacky things to keep his far left base.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
It reads too much like a DUmmy Penthouse Forum post.
It was the cock that gave it away.

DUmbasses.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I agree with the primitive Doctor_J, I wish that's what they would say.  Talk about ending the political career of a prez in less than 200 words, that would certainly do it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.