Author Topic: With 66 killed, August becomes deadliest month in 10-year Afghanistan war  (Read 544 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4979327

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x757910

Not one call for impeachment, frog marching and trial at the Hague.
If Bush was still POTUS the Secret Service would be calling David Allan in the morning because of the comments on his site.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
You and I and everyone on this site knows that to be a fact, Freep. Damn straight.
I can remember when I was a little kid seeing Walter Cronkite every night on our big black & white T.V. when my dad got home and put the news on enumerating each and every American casualty in Vietnam.
The whole of the leftist lamestream media repeated that death worship with the Iraq campaign with much sullen drama and no shortage of hype as the numbers approached such milestones of 1,000 then 2,000 and on it went.
But it stopped.
Anyone notice that stopped?
Hmmm, gee... when did it stop?

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Forget David Allen. Let's call David Allen Coe.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4979327

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x757910

Not one call for impeachment, frog marching and trial at the Hague.
If Bush was still POTUS the Secret Service would be calling David Allan in the morning because of the comments on his site.

Should show you how hypocritical they are and how willing they are to throw away any semblance of decency for the sake of partisanship, huh? There's an asshole at the sports board saying how Libya is the right war but Afghanistan and Iraq were wrong and against "international law", whatever the **** that is. Hmm, what's the constant there? Ahh yes, Republican when Afghanistan and Iraq were initiated; Democrat when Libya was initiated, so naturally, Libya was "the right war".

Makes me f'n sick.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Where are all the anti-war protesters? 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

They have moved on to crying for free health care.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Protesting the Tea Party and lying about racism.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
They got traded to SEIU, ACORN, AFSCME and other t-shirt wearing union goon groups to protest evil Republican governors until the SCFOAMF gets bounced out of the White House.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke