Author Topic: Stinky with another CC shoutout  (Read 8034 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Stinky with another CC shoutout
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 09:07:07 PM »
An open post to DemoTx.

If at one time, as you claim, you were a honorable member of a branch of the United States Military, I offer my most sincere apology for my mistrust and say to you, "Welcome Home". I would never disrespect a person that I know for a fact to be a veteran.

It's difficult to ascertain the truthfulness of your claim as so many of your fellow DU posters make a false claim regarding their military service. You shouldn't hold us responsible for doubting you. you should hold your fellow DU'ers responsible for giving us a reason.  My skepticism is understandable as you decided to lie down with the most despicable cretins on this or any other planet.

You are judged by the company you keep. You're better off without them.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
AL I can say is  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The primitives sure have an unworthy sense of self importance.
Not one of them matters really, you can replace any given DUmmy (with few exceptions) just as easily as they replaced actors who played Dr Who and James Bond.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »
That right there is some HI-larious shit.

Most web sites wouldn't even care if there were a few trolls, as long as they didn't spam the boards or cause major trouble. But with DU, it's like a bunch of pre-schoolers yelling for Mommy and Daddy.

"MOOOoom, Billy licked his finger and then touched me with it!"

"Daaaad, Suzy turned her eyelids inside out and now she's staring at me! Make her stop!"

Then when they do succeed in getting someone kicked off, they do a little "nyah-nyah n-nyah-nyah" happy dance just like those same pre-schoolers.

And you, Stinky. Yeah, I'm talking to you, bitch. You're the biggest whiny loser of them all. Why don't you take your balls out of your wife's purse long enough to sign in over here and show the turd-rollers back home what you're made of? That is, if you can stop dry-humping DemoTex long enough.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 09:28:31 PM »
Smelly cat is becoming more effeminate each time he posts.  Recently he posted in AKA crying about SDuderstat's use of the word DUDE.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=437x3418

Did Sparkly have him neutered recently?
Good Lord, he is a whiny little bitch  :thatsright:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »
That right there is some HI-larious shit.

Most web sites wouldn't even care if there were a few trolls, as long as they didn't spam the boards or cause major trouble. But with DU, it's like a bunch of pre-schoolers yelling for Mommy and Daddy.

"MOOOoom, Billy licked his finger and then touched me with it!"

"Daaaad, Suzy turned her eyelids inside out and now she's staring at me! Make her stop!"

Then when they do succeed in getting someone kicked off, they do a little "nyah-nyah n-nyah-nyah" happy dance just like those same pre-schoolers.

And you, Stinky. Yeah, I'm talking to you, bitch. You're the biggest whiny loser of them all. Why don't you take your balls out of your wife's purse long enough to sign in over here and show the turd-rollers back home what you're made of? That is, if you can stop dry-humping DemoTex long enough.

Hi-5 for a most righteous rant. me = impressed.  :-)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »
Let me be clear: I like DUers and I don't like it when any member of this website feels like they have been disrespected -- here or elsewhere. I understand that it does not feel good.

Obama?  Is that you?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »

Yes.  It's a good thing to trust, to take someone's word, but--

--the primitives' track-record on being open and honest is about 1/16" long, if that long.

DUmmies lie; all the time, DUmmies lie.

That's engraved in granite.

And so any and every statement made by a primitive is reasonably subject to skepticism.

If it so happens that stated suspicion is proven unwarranted, since we're decent and civilized people here, we bend over backwards to apologize and set the record straight.

I wish I could provide an example, but alas I can't, because in the ten years of Skins's island, it's happened very rarely that an apology from decent and civilized people was needed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »
Good Lord, he is a whiny little bitch  :thatsright:

He normally bores the crap out of me. However, lately, his baby tears have made me laugh.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 09:37:18 PM »
I wish I could provide an example, but alas I can't, because in the ten years of Skins's island, it's happened very rarely that an apology from decent and civilized people was needed.

'Tis true - I can also conjure no memories of anyone being wrongfully skewered by CC, or at the old homestead. Even those who received the most outrageous lambasting, such as TiT - got less that he deserved in the end when the full truth was pieced together and revealed.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
Looks like he saw the thread about the .50 cal fire over here and wanted to bitch about us.  It always amazes me when a long time DUmmie acts all surprised and butt-hurt when they have a OP disappeared, haven't they been paying attention?

What thread over here is the .50 cal fire?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »
What thread over here is the .50 cal fire?

Top of page 2, this thread.

On edit: oops, wrong.  I read the question too quickly.

This is what you want, madam:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,61395.0.html
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,61395.0.html

Thanks!

Just my personal opinion on why I read DU. I'm actually shocked at the level of hatred that is shown by those who call themselves Democrats, and how radical they are. I've never come across people as extreme as this in life and I pretty much live in a freaking blue state. I think they're angry that their radical points of view get exposed as opposed to keeping those radical views in their own little world. The Democrats I know would run the other way if presented with the DU's POV.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
Just my personal opinion on why I read DU. I'm actually shocked at the level of hatred that is shown by those who call themselves Democrats, and how radical they are. I've never come across people as extreme as this in life and I pretty much live in a freaking blue state. I think they're angry that their radical points of view get exposed as opposed to keeping those radical views in their own little world. The Democrats I know would run the other way if presented with the DU's POV.

That's why Skins's island was founded.

Everybody here probably knows this anyway, but this is for the illumination of the lurking primitives.

After Alphonse Capote Gore tried to steal Florida and failed, the regular Democrats figured the main reason they lost (and it was close election, remember) was because their kooky fringe element turned off prospective Democrat voters.

So the regular Democrats decided it might not be a bad idea to identify, attract, and sequester the loonier elements in some place where they wouldn't be seen; some remote isolated place where they wouldn't embarrass the Democrat party.

And thus, Skins's island.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 09:51:14 PM »
It's funny, when I was looking through DemoTexs' old posts the other day looking for info about his military service I found that he and TominTib were good buddies. DemoTex had to have known Tom was a bullshit artist but he just looked the other way.  DEROS  
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 09:59:43 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »
That's why Skins's island was founded.

Everybody here probably knows this anyway, but this is for the illumination of the lurking primitives.

After Alphonse Capote Gore tried to steal Florida and failed, the regular Democrats figured the main reason they lost (and it was close election, remember) was because their kooky fringe element turned off prospective Democrat voters.

So the regular Democrats decided it might not be a bad idea to identify, attract, and sequester the loonier elements in some place where they wouldn't be seen; some remote isolated place where they wouldn't embarrass the Democrat party.

And thus, Skins's island.

I've spoken to Democrats online who think DU are a bunch of kooks, and some of those Dems were even booted for being more center than left. They really need to change the name unless the Democrats want to really be associated with radicals like this. The fact that Che Guevara and Chavez are revered? it's downright embarrassing.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 09:57:29 PM by Ballygrl »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 09:54:55 PM »
DemoTex have to have known Tom was a bullshit artist but he just looked the other way.

Uh oh.

That primitive campfire doesn't help the forest ranger's cause.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »
We've hit a sore spot when Skimmer makes a reply to sooth the savage beasts. :yahoo:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 09:59:58 PM »
It's downright embarrassing.

Imagine the damage Pedro Picasso, the "Atman" primitive, or Doug's stupid ex-wife, the "Eferrari" primitive, could do to the reputation of the Democrat party if they were running around all over the internet shooting off their mouths.

With Skins's island, they're safely under control and out of sight, so they can't embarrass.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 10:02:15 PM »
We've hit a sore spot when Skimmer makes a reply to soothe the savage beasts. :yahoo:

Well, it's his own damned fault for tolerating idiots and retards.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 10:03:21 PM »
By the way, this thread has attracted a monstrous horde of lurking primitives.

:lol:   :yahoo:   :tongue:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »
Dammit! Did no one here latch onto DUmmy DemoTex's thread attacking decent and civilized people?
It's a shame how so many hilarious threads disappear down the memory hole before they're captured. 
We only recognized his obvious resemblance to TiTtyboy.
He should take that as a compliment, seeing as how Tom Wright is the ideal a DUmp warrior should aspire to.

Anyway, he should feel better after consolation from know-it-all nadin, CalPig, and poor, stupid Beth. What a trio of babes:
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-05-11 12:27 AM
Response to Original message
20. My friend hugs
but anything that has anything distant to do with guns... brings them out.

And I get it. trust me.

Certain issues really do that. I learned that with milk and Iodine... ignore, not alert, is my friend. 

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-07-11 12:28 AM
3. i am sorry mac..at times it is dumb
Fer the record I am a non donating member as well, and it has all to do with things like that... in my case milk and personal attacks

CaliforniaPeggy  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-07-11 12:29 AM
4. Please don't go...
I know you're mad; I would be too.

I've had those people attack me, and not just from that place, but others, supposedly Dem sites. It hurts.

Ignore them.

Stay with us...

Please, Mac...

Has anyone else noticed the CalPig has two nipples on her avatar?

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-07-11 12:35 AM
Response to Reply #5
9. The Admins are 100% right on this one.
Those unmentionable people are like the world's stupidest stalkers and paying any attention to
them at all only encourages their pathetic ravings.

I think poor, stupid Beth is talking about the freepers who killed Andy, not us.

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-07-11 12:37 AM
12. Remember that these are the same mountebanks that said Andy took our money
to get a face lift. You're not really going to let them decide for you,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1429805
See, freepers, not us. But I really don't think poor, stupid Beth knows the word "mountebank".
A mountebank is a fraud, a swindler, like the people who ran the andyscam. Poor, stupid Beth and
nadin must share a dictionary.

By definition, DUmmies are both traitorous and pathological liars. They shouldn't attack people who simply recognize that.
DUmmy DemoTex is a DUmmy. Enough said.

What a coincidence this should come up at the same time as "Rock" Harris.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,61504.0.html

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »
But I really don't think poor, stupid Beth knows the word "mountebank".

A mountebank is a fraud, a swindler, like the people who ran the andyscam. Poor, stupid Beth and
nadin must share a dictionary.

Yeah.

As a casual observer of the Scamdal, I don't recall that anybody but Doug's stupid ex-wife was trying to raise money in a most un-open and dishonest way.

It was funny, how the main cheerleaders for "open and honest ballots" didn't think the same should apply to their "fund-raiser."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »
He seems to be quite upset

$kammer, we aren't here waiting for your moronic bunch of misfits to provide us with validation.  We are here, many of us at least, to document the vile hatred that emanates from your members.  Of course, there are also those of us who like to laugh at the impotent rage.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 10:44:41 PM »
Well, that mission was accomplished before you ever opened up the forum, Skins. When are DUmmies ever not angry? That is 99.9% of your problem.

Meditate...eat a hamburger. Relax.

There ain't a damn thing we can do to add or subtract from the anger of the DUmmies.  Their entire existence consists of vicious anger directed at anyone who dares live their lives freely.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther