Author Topic: Today was my last day in the US Army  (Read 9354 times)

Offline MPCOA

• Just Off Probation
Re: Today was my last day in the US Army
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 02:50:36 PM »
I'll help you out. Pick up a copy of Thunder Run on Amazon and you'll see my name in there.
Make it easy and tell me your name hero, and I will ask some legit Thunder Runners if they know you and how legit you are.
Don't suffer from PTSD, go out and cause it

Embrace the Hate

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Gen. Colin Powell

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »
If it's legit, my sympathies. It just boggles my f'n mind how any soldier can post on or participate at Democrat Underground. No, I understand there are troops that are Democrats. I understand that fully. DU, however, takes that shit to a COMPLETELY different level.

SSG, if you can't understand your fellow servicemembers's disgust, on this site, then I suggest you do a little searching on DU. Try Baby killer, Nazis, pawns, brainwashed, and oh, check out Ian's lovely little bumper sticker.  ::)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »
If it's legit, my sympathies. It just boggles my f'n mind how any soldier can post on or participate at Democrat Underground. No, I understand there are troops that are Democrats. I understand that fully. DU, however, takes that shit to a COMPLETELY different level.

SSG, if you can't understand your fellow servicemembers's disgust, on this site, then I suggest you do a little searching on DU. Try Baby killer, Nazis, pawns, brainwashed, and oh, check out Ian's lovely little bumper sticker.  ::)

Do we have our first troll (arT)?  I get a whiff of eau de TiT
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »

No. This guy is probably legit. TominTib is a ****in' poser.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »

No. This guy is probably legit. TominTib is a ****in' poser.

I can't understand him then. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »

I'm not sure how much of our advice he'll take Rebel.

He seems to buy into the whole myth about Depleted Uranium.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 05:17:29 PM »
I'm not sure how much of our advice he'll take Rebel.

He seems to buy into the whole myth about Depleted Uranium.

The jury seems to still be out on that one, the DU issue that is. I won't claim to be an expert, but I do know a lot of tankers who reclassed into signal. One thing that isn't debatable, the Sabot is about the baddest damn tank round there is and if I was going head to head with an opposing tank that was of my tank's caliber, I want the Sabot.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

The jury seems to still be out on that one, the DU issue that is. I won't claim to be an expert, but I do know a lot of tankers who reclassed into signal.

Yeah I know some too that have reclassed.  My guess is they get tired of their second home being a tank.

From what I've read about DU...you'd have to sleep with the stuff in your fart sack for 20 years to have any ill affects.

One thing that isn't debatable, the Sabot is about the baddest damn tank round there is.

Yup. There's a whole bone yard full of tanks near an Air Base in Kuwait to attest to that.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 02:13:37 PM by TheSarge »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline MPCOA

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »
Not saying it is impossible, but this guy isn't ringing anyone's bell yet.
Don't suffer from PTSD, go out and cause it

Embrace the Hate

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Gen. Colin Powell