Author Topic: primitives discuss a topic first discussed in the DUmpster  (Read 5648 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: primitives discuss a topic first discussed in the DUmpster
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »
Oh my.

Whatshisname seems grouchy tonight.

I'll think of something to cheer him up, but it's late here too, so it'll have to be later.
He's still upset that the freepers killed Andy, although the freepers have never killed anyone unless they needed killing.

He's also pissed off by the Eye-tie gibberish from the Cigarette Girl, and frustrated by the sure knowledge that he doesn't have a chance to win DUmmy of the Year.

And it doesn't help that Sparkly won't allow him to use the upstairs toilet.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 11:46:08 PM »
.....and frustrated by the sure knowledge that he doesn't have a chance to win DUmmy of the Year.

I wouldn't go that far out on a limb.

I never voted for whatshisname myself, as the pickings have always been good, but I wouldn't count him out.

Whatshisname will however have to work harder at getting along with franksolich, though, because if he did win, it's franksolich who writes the award.  If I were whatshisname, I'd think carefully about that.

After all, that's why I was nervous last year that my fellow alum Skins might be one of the winners (he wasn't), because I would then be compelled to write some not-nice things about him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 11:46:45 PM »

That does it. I'm posting photos of Stimpy's little cat pecker.

You know, der $kammer can't really like stinky deliberately breaking his rules.  Maybe frank should help his fellow alum out again.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 11:57:01 PM »

And fWanker, no one is stalking you, even as you act like the creepiest peeping tom imaginable. Does this peeing that you do help keep your palms hair free?

Poor stinky.  If we're so bad for watching them, what's his life like that all he can do is watch us watching?
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 12:06:47 AM »

That does it. I'm posting photos of Stimpy's little cat pecker.

Stimpy doesn't have a pecker just like Stinky.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 12:44:55 AM »
It's late, I'm beat, but before I hit the sack, I must titillate whatshisname and other primitives stalking franksolich.

There's a lot of difficulties involved with stalking franksolich, including the fact that only three photographs of franksolich have ever appeared on the internet.  (Usually for the sake of internet safety, I suggest one post only photographs of oneself as an infant, but I don't even go that far.)

One of them was posted here about, oh, a year ago, but it had been taken in the early 1980s, franksolich feeding ducks.  It's true I look the same now as I did then (or so other people say, and a lot of people say that), but it's an old photograph anyway.  The other of them was posted in one of my the-primitives-stalking-franksolich stories, from last spring, but that one shows me away at a great distance.

And then there's a third one.

And I say this only because I fully and sadistically intend for the stalking primitives to go on a wild-goose chase.  This is a photograph of franksolich, but it is not connected with franksolich, or his real name, or what primitives think his real name is.

There is actually a photograph of a nude franksolich on the internet.

Okay, go for it, primitives.

I didn't put it there, and I have mixed feelings about it.  In the first place, it's a rather ordinary photograph of a rather ordinary guy laying in bed reading a book, unaware that someone is at the door with a camera.

It's a back view, and as I've often said, God when depriving franksolich of ears at least gave him a great head of hair, so while my head is there, my face isn't recognizable.

And so it's not especially embarrassing.....as long as one doesn't know it's franksolich.

As long as one doesn't know that, it's not a big deal.

The big deal happened in real life.  I was staying with friends in Vermillion, South Dakota--this was four years ago--a married couple in their 30s (just to make it plain that both franksolich and the culprit are utterly heterosexual here).

One night, just before I went to sleep, I was reading in bed, facing the wall, my back to the door.

Because I can't hear, I wasn't aware that the husband came to the door, opened it, and snapped a photograph.

I was aware at the sudden flash though, and he would've gotten a totally different sort of photograph half a second later.

Okay, one is always free to take advantage of franksolich if franksolich is being stupid or careless or fallibly human, but it's unsporting to take advantage of franksolich because he's deaf.

That's a definite no-no, an utter absolute no-no.

franksolich tolerates a great many things, but that, definitely not.

It's unsporting.

It took a couple of years for our association to get back on track--franksolich if nothing else is ultimately a forgiver--and it probably would've never gotten back on track if the photograph in some way was connected with franksolich (friends around here of course recognize it, but they aren't primitives).

Okay, stalking primitives, go find it.

Good luck.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »
Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)          Sat Jun-04-11 12:21 PM

By the way, buddy, how's the dating scene been for ya?

Why would he bring his mom into this?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 03:06:06 AM »
And here I was thinking you wanted to keep a low profile.

I got an e-mail message--my regular e-mail, not the clarebootheluce gmail--from one of my sources deep within Skins's island about 11:00 p.m. (central time) Saturday.

Youre really stirring them up over here.  Congrats.

The message is sort of cryptic, but this is the source who's always sending terse messages, despite my constant pleas that he send me at least half a paragraph.

Well, as we both know, the primitives are now useless as anthropological studies, because they know they're being observed, and thus alter their behavior, rather than acting naturally.

When I went to sleep, I asked God to grant me the wit to figure out another way of dealing with the primitives.

It was odd; it was probably the voice of TheHollywoodNeoCon, that came booming through the ceiling; "Whip them up into a frenzy; confuse them, dismay them, disorder them; make them froth and foam and sputter as if a madman in a straitjacket who can't get out."

So that's franksolich's new mission.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2011, 07:04:30 AM »
xxxxxx xxx xxxxx Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sat Jun-04-11 11:54 PM
Response to Reply #4

5. ...

And fWanker, no one is stalking you, even as you act like the creepiest peeping tom imaginable. Does this peeing that you do help keep your palms hair free?

Peeping Tom my ass.

You know, I really dislike to admit it, but whatshisname isn't even in my own class, and that's saying a great deal.

"Peeping Tom."

Like a spectator standing on the sidewalk, watching a big colorful public parade of freaks and oddities marching by, franksolich is a "Peeping Tom."

Geezuz.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 07:06:54 AM »

"Whip them up into a frenzy; confuse them, dismay them, disorder them; make them froth and foam and sputter as if a madman in a straitjacket who can't get out."

So that's franksolich's new mission.

That has been the goal from day one. At least for me it has. Make em so crazy that they either commit suicide, stress causes a major illness or are involuntary committed. Anything to reduce their voting numbers. Think of it like the Andy incident times 100,000.

Sometimes this has an unintended consequence. Take Mrs. Dawson, who has cancer BTW. I would never wish upon her any serious harm. She poses no threat. She exists for entertainment purposes only. She just couldn't handle it all and her body started to collapse under the pressure. Miss Pritchett is another matter altogether. She's already in Kansas. What's needed is a tornado and a house.

We do what we must and keep at it. Nothing works wonders like a good night sleep.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 07:13:43 AM »
We do what we must and keep at it.

Yeah, that's part of the plan for the new mission.

Being utterly unpredictable (as compared with the remarkable consistency [if I say so myself] of the past), confusing them, vexing them, discombobulating them, upsetting them, disconcerting them, dizzying them, cause them to jump up-and-down getting red-white-and-blue in the face.....and ultimately going berserk, nuts.

Thank you, TheHollywoodNeoCon, for the inspiration!

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 09:08:17 AM »
Yeah, that's part of the plan for the new mission.

Being utterly unpredictable (as compared with the remarkable consistency [if I say so myself] of the past), confusing them, vexing them, discombobulating them, upsetting them, disconcerting them, dizzying them, cause them to jump up-and-down getting red-white-and-blue in the face.....and ultimately going berserk, nuts.

Thank you, TheHollywoodNeoCon, for the inspiration!

Hey--how is HNC, anyway?

In my little enclave of (upstate) Hell, I do what I can.  Subtly.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 09:13:33 AM »
Hey--how is HNC, anyway?

In my little enclave of (upstate) Hell, I do what I can.  Subtly.

I wonder, because the voice sounded God-like, as if from another time and place, the Eternal one.

I surely hope that's just an unimportant insignificant little detail.

We all do what we can, the best we can.  Hit the primitives hard, hit them harder, and keeping hitting them.

<<no longer Mr. Nice Guy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 09:18:12 AM »
Cigarette girl, you sad sycophant.

It's lipstick!

And boy, the left doesn't like it when a minority strays from the fold, because I'm a woman I should be beholden to the regressive movement? and how am I a sycophant?

frank, I've come to the conclusion he's not Italian, as someone whose family is part Italian, as someone from NY surrounded by Italians, and now in NJ surrounded by Italians, Italian men aren't petty like this.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:26:12 AM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 09:22:18 AM »
I feel bad if he's grouchy, so maybe this will cheer him up:

[youtube=425,350]kmW3xVYQcPE[/youtube]
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 09:25:10 AM »
frank, I've come to the conclusion he's not Italian, as someone whose family is part Italian, as someone from NY surrounded by Italians, and now in NJ surrounded by Italians, Italian men aren't petty like this.

Agreed, madam, and I just asked our newest member here, freshly arrived from democraticunderground, about the matter in one of the Pam threads, the one that's not stickied, I think.

It just blows me away.  It was after all a guy of Italianate derivation from Fairlawn, New Jersey, who said when I lived there, that franksolich was "a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet."

And he didn't mean it in the sense of a sucker or pushover or an easy mark; he meant it in the sense of being receptive to all those who came my way; tolerant, indulgent, mellow, laid-back.

Usually those of Italianate derivation strike me as good judges of character, at least those from New Jersey.

I figure there's something in the water in Baltimore that makes whatshisname so nasty and mean-spirited.

Either that, or it's something his wife is surreptitiously slipping into his drinks, because remember he has a large life-insurance policy, and she'd rather hang around with the horsey Mrs. Tutweiler from down the street.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 09:27:21 AM »
Agreed, madam, and I just asked our newest member here, freshly arrived from democraticunderground, about the matter in one of the Pam threads, the one that's not stickied, I think.

It just blows me away.  It was after all a guy of Italianate derivation from Fairlawn, New Jersey, who said when I lived there, that franksolich was "a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet."

And he didn't mean it in the sense of a sucker or pushover or an easy mark; he meant it in the sense of being receptive to all those who came my way; tolerant, indulgent, mellow, laid-back.

Usually those of Italianate derivation strike me as good judges of character, at least those from New Jersey.

I figure there's something in the water in Baltimore that makes whatshisname so nasty and mean-spirited.

Either that, or it's something his wife is surreptitiously slipping into his drinks, because remember he has a large life-insurance policy, and she'd rather hang around with the horsey Mrs. Tutweiler from down the street.

Italian men view pettiness as a trait that belongs to women.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 09:40:10 AM »

You know, madam, one thing that's irking me at the moment is that whatshisname doesn't seem to understand something.

The primitives-stalking-franksolich are a parody of the paranoia of the primitives, nothing more.

Decent and civilized people grasped that at the beginning of the very first story.

But then in the penultimate one, as it didn't seem the primitives were getting illuminated that the stories are parodies of their paranoia, I flat-out said it, putting it into plain English, that they're parodies of the paranoia of the primitives.

Maybe I should've said it in Italian, too?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 11:23:21 AM »
I think petty is the perfect word for Husb2Sparkly.
In fact, he's as petty, petulant, prissy, and pouty as Pedro Picasso.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2011, 11:25:40 AM »
In fact, he's as petty, petulant, prissy, and pouty as Pedro Picasso.

It's only my opinion, which might, or might not, be accurate, but actually I think Pedro Picasso takes the cake in that department.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2011, 12:04:20 PM »
The other primatives certainly stayed away from the original post.
Five whole comments, and three of them are by 14X his own little self. :loser: :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2011, 05:32:00 PM »
The other primatives certainly stayed away from the original post.

Five whole comments, and three of them are by 14X his own little self. :loser: :lmao:

I just got an e-mail--my regular account, not the clarebootheluce account--less than ten minutes ago.

I'd been wondering why whatshisname has been so quiet today.

It appears my fellow alum Skins told him to cut it out, to pay attention to all the other primitives, rather than to us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2011, 07:40:05 PM »
14X can't help it, Frank.
He loves you, man. :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2011, 08:42:56 PM »
franksolich advised: It appears my fellow alum Skins told him to cut it out, to pay attention to all the other primitives, rather than to us.

Man, that's gotta burn his buns like a blowtorch.

I wonder if all of the posters and reply-ers slipped his screen name [stinky the clown] in the body of all posts and replies, no matter what the subject, he'll smack his keyboard with ahammer out of frustrated rage at not being able to respond.

At DU, that is. He's always welcome to sign up over here and argue the benefits of Tidy Cat vs. pine sawdust.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »
Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jun-04-11 10:52 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. If it was about anthropology . . . . .
. . . . fWanker, and the Margaret Meade thing were meaningful to your (:snort: ) work, you'd be more concerned with keeping your self-absorbed showboating yap shut.

Look, fWanker, I know this is all ya got to even approach having a life, but being a peeping tom is pretty ignoble, even for a person like you.

Gipper, can it, you silly ass kisser.

Cigarette girl, you sad sycophant.

So he's accusing frank of not having a life while doing the exact same thing he's accusing frank of. They may not have a clue about irony but they sure are the perfect example of it. And stinky, frank has lots of sycophants, that's what happens to real men who don't spend their days bitching like a little *****. Man up. You just might end up being just as lucky...well that and you'd have to remember who's supposed to wear the pants in the family. Why DU women go for girly-men I'll never know. I've said it before but it's still true...if I wanted a ***** I'd be a lesbian.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams