Author Topic: Yay!!!! Beck is toasted legs or something like that.  (Read 550 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Yay!!!! Beck is toasted legs or something like that.
« on: June 02, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
Segami (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-02-11 01:25 PM
Original message
Exclusive: Glenn Beck’s LAST DAY ON FOX News Will Be JUNE 30th

:party: :toast: :party: :toast: :party:

:woohoo: :applause: :woohoo:

Mediaite has learned that Glenn Beck’s last day on Fox News is currently scheduled to be June 30th. Fox News has confirmed this information to Mediaite.

In the past month, ratings for Beck’s ratings saw a double digit decline; his 5PM show was down 15% in P2+ and down 30% in 25-54, the most of any show on Fox News in May. According to a Fox News spokesperson, no replacement has yet been named.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-glenn-becks-last-d... /

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1216554

Maybe they can get Keef to fill that spot.  :rotf:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Yay!!!! Beck is toasted legs or something like that.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:39:47 PM »
He still blows away almost anyone else on cable.  Maybe O'Reilly and Hannity outdo him.  Besides, Beck is starting his own TV network, which on its first day will probably have more viewers than Algore's Current TV has had, total, since its' inception.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 08:23:25 PM »
He still blows away almost anyone else on cable.
I will admit. Most of his shows have been very informative and very "behind the scenes", so to speak. He would report on stuff way before others would report on.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 07:39:38 AM »
Beck is going off air from a channel they claim they never watch. Anyone need a better example of how fascist those goons are? Anyone need a better example of them trying to silence dissent?

BTW, you DUmbass goons, Beck will be around for many years to come.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site