Author Topic: Homosexual Learning  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Homosexual Learning
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »
How to be gay

Gee, and people wonder why Southerners hate the f'n Big Televen?  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
Re: Homosexual Learning
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »
You go to the club, you take the Crystal Meth, you have the unprotected sex, you write a paper, you get an A?

Seriously... college, such bullshit sometimes.

*TKay*

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »
How to be gay

I always thought homosexuality was natural, not something that had to be learned, at least that's what the government schools told me... :sarcasm:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »
I wonder if they found this instructor under a rock. What a creep, and a waste of taxpayer's dollars to have this fag indoctrinate students.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »
I wonder if they found this instructor under a rock. What a creep, and a waste of taxpayer's dollars to have this fag indoctrinate students.

Well, being that it's college, it's a class you take by choice... but why anyone would choose to take this class...I don't get it.

The best lessons I learned about being "not straight" came from outside the classroom.

*TKay*

Offline Zeus

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »
How to be gay

I always thought homosexuality was natural, not something that had to be learned, at least that's what the government schools told me... :sarcasm:

I'd imagine that for the guys the final is a pain in the ass.  :evillaugh:
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

Well, being that it's college, it's a class you take by choice... but why anyone would choose to take this class...I don't get it.

The best lessons I learned about being "not straight" came from outside the classroom.

*TKay*

to me, it ranks right up there with classes on certain pop music that hasnt stood the test of time yet  and the Life and Times of Madonna..  its just more pop culture BS disguised as 'education' ...

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »
This has nothing to do with "literature", other than maybe it is fiction  :whatever:

One can only imagine what the great outcries would be if some white male professor taught a course on how to pick up hot women, cloaked as a "literature" class or some other BS.  Gimme a break.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 11:22:20 AM »

*TKay*

to me, it ranks right up there with classes on certain pop music that hasnt stood the test of time yet  and the Life and Times of Madonna..  its just more pop culture BS disguised as 'education' ...

And the sad thing is, If you watch an hour of VH1, you probably could kick their asses on the final.

*TKay*