Author Topic: Attention ALL Members!! Economics Forum Rules  (Read 20089 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Attention ALL Members!! Economics Forum Rules
« on: June 30, 2008, 02:13:17 PM »
All General Board Rules apply here.  Link to General Board Rules.

This section is for anything pertaining to Economics. It can be specific to the U.S. or abroad. 
Fair Use Clause: all articles must be posted in the following format: Original article title must be used. No more than five paragraphs placed within quote tags with the original link added below. A moderator may edit if these guidelines aren't followed. 

All article titles must remain intact in your post heading.  Any introductory remarks or commentary must be placed outside the quote tags. Moderators reserve the right to edit, delete or move any posts as they see fit.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:16:30 AM by bijou »

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Attention ALL Members!! Economics Forum Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 04:31:11 PM »
 Lately, there has been an increase of duplicate threads throughout the Current Events section. I want to remind y'all of the RULES .......

"All article titles must remain intact in your post heading. " Please don't ad lib your post titles!! We appreciate your cooperation in reducing the number of duplicate threads. Also, some articles that are posted have been posted previously. One can either use the search function or at least browse the first three pages of the board before posting an article unless one specifically knows that the article hasn't been posted before.

(I, too, have been guilty of the above transgressions)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson