Author Topic: Photo of my meat  (Read 1590 times)

Offline catsmtrods

Photo of my meat
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:40:55 AM »
 :tongue: No one touches my meat!!!

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Photo of my meat
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 07:57:19 AM »
Hmmm I figured there would be some big animal there, guess not  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline catsmtrods

Re: Photo of my meat
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:09:54 AM »
I should have known you would be looking for the big meat!

Sometimes we get big meat thats horny!

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"