Author Topic: Conservative campaign started on kingofweb.com  (Read 2445 times)

Offline joker_paradise

• Probationary (Probie)
Conservative campaign started on kingofweb.com
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »
I was browsing new sites online and noticed a kingofweb.com. Probably a useless place where people post pictures of their cats. Well thats partially right, however I found a campaign for conservative movement. I immediatley voted for them. will you?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:34:57 PM by joker_paradise »

Offline joker_paradise

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Conservative campaign started on kingofweb.com
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 10:31:27 PM »
I know i already posted this in another category, but then noticed nobody views that one...sooo.... Kingofweb.com is hosting a campaign competition. You create a campaign for something you stand for. I created one called "conservative movement". I would like it if everybody created an account, followed the steps to earn points, (you should get 45 for doing all the steps.) and vote 45 times for our conservative group. So far, some leftists own the top spot, so if you vote and we win it would be great to see a conservative group win... :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:35:50 PM by joker_paradise »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 10:36:40 PM »
I know i already posted this in another category, but then noticed nobody views that one..
Isn't that a shame?  Maybe if it were more engaging instead of just folks whoring for hits on a website nobody here has heard of.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline joker_paradise

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »
your a funny one.. :banghead: