Author Topic: XemaSab stalks a married man..  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Lauri

Re: XemaSab stalks a married man..
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 09:28:11 AM »
ATTENTION MEN!  This is why you should NEVER cheat on your wife.  If you think she is crazy and bitter just wait a couple of months until skanky home wrecker shows her true colors.  I have never met a home wrecker who wasn't a psycho bitch.

This ad cracked me up though......
Liberal Quicksand
Providing education on the dangers of Liberals and their policies. 

It would seem a SPOUSE stepping out in a HAPPY marriage is a little unbalanced too wouldn't it?

but read the context though; they were both drunk and SHE made the first move.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »
We differ in opinions then.  We were given free will for a reason.  We choose what to do with ourselves.  If you are sleeping with someone besides your spouse you are a piece of shit.  Get a freaking divorce!  It isn't that hard.  It costs less than $1000 in most places and then you are free to bed whoever you want.
Actually mama! if you are a man in a divorce especially in my state you get ****ed six ways from sunday even if you were not the one cheating or even wanting the divorce to begin with. It will cost considerably more than $1000. Gotta love the no fault divorce laws.  :whatever:

Same here in the PRNY.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 09:32:37 AM »
ATTENTION MEN!  This is why you should NEVER cheat on your wife.  If you think she is crazy and bitter just wait a couple of months until skanky home wrecker shows her true colors.  I have never met a home wrecker who wasn't a psycho bitch.

This ad cracked me up though......
Liberal Quicksand
Providing education on the dangers of Liberals and their policies. 

It would seem a SPOUSE stepping out in a HAPPY marriage is a little unbalanced too wouldn't it?

but read the context though; they were both drunk and SHE made the first move.

I know the context of the story, but the comment i addressed was made generally and has been stood by in a general context--there were no ambiguities or allowances made for situations other then this one, in fact quite the opposite.

I'm sorry, but I do NOT believe everyone who cheats is a piece of shit because I know it is indeed not as black and white(the reasons why or leaving the reasons why) as stated here. I will continue to refute that and mama and I have agreed that we differ in opinion on it. It's all good.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 09:41:49 AM »
I have to agree with jtyangel on the issue in general. It's not always so black and white. I'm not excusing infidelity either. I'm merely acknowledging that sweeping proclamations don't always take everything into account. Yes, at the end of the day, the cheater is guilty of breaking their vows. But the dynamics of the marriage come into play. You cannot fathom the actions of another unless you are in their shoes.

On the specific DUmmie thread posted? She's a stalker and should back away slowly. Nothing good can come of this. And I do think he's no angel. Sounds like they both got down and dirty and he was looking for a fling with no strings attached and he got a a little more than he bargained for.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 06:29:16 PM »
Bi-baby commenting on this???? She who stole a married man and ended up driving another woman to near insanity commenting on this?

Yanno... Metal tastes like.... Sometimes it's Goldy; sometimes, it's bronzy; but this tastes... Irony.

Oh my yes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DULurkster

• Just Off Probation
  • Call DULurkster bad names... he hates that.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »
Another display of the lack of DUmmy integrity found here.

skygazer  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-13-08 06:39 PM
Response to Reply #10
14. I saw that up above after I posted

But you're still trailing him with emails. Why? He's made it very clear that he's not playing so why keep poking at it?

And I'm just sick and twisted enough to ask - this isn't Catsbrains' husband, is it?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7652554
"...a little rebellion now and then is a good thing. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
--Thomas Jefferson

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power."
-- Benjamin Franklin

What you don't know won't hurt you. It'll kill you. -- Maj. Gen. Gerald Prather (U.S.A.F., retired)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »
No discussion whatsoever over there of the moral aspects of the situation or how it might effect this guys wife. Nothing but a cost/benefit analysis for the DUmmy. How typically DU.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:49 AM »

Acknowledging the depth of human psychology is not a defense of a behavior because of that psychology, free. We are all adults here and are capable of understanding the whys even if we don't approve of the results. It shouldn't scare anyone to say that sometimes affairs are born out of bad marriages. If anything, you would think acknowledging the marriage is bad would maybe burn a fire under one or both parties that it's time to put some work in and salvage it.

I'm not defending it either, I'm just not naive enough to think that affairs happen to good, healthy relationships or good, healthy people. I think usually one of those two things are broken. What mama describes is a broken person, but there are indeed broken relationships too. 

I must agree with you with all respect for anyone else's opinion on this subject.  An affair doesn't guarantee the end of a marriage, but starkly indicates a serious problem with the relationship or the perpetrator. 

AFA this DUmmie is concerned; she needs to leave the guy alone.  She's already made a complete ass of herself and should be content with that.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 07:31:09 AM »
Dang that is seriously wrong. The ad the page put up was "Mate1"... my question Mate1 what? a psycho?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:15 PM »
Really, there is NO excuse for an affair. I've been a child in those circumstances and if you have NO respect/love for your spouse, for the love of God at least think of your children. Why not employee the same effort to save a marriage that was loving enough (at least at one time) to produce children? If there aren't kids no harm, no foul...just go your separate ways. But DO have enough respect for your children to wait before you introduce them to the skank (or whatever the male equivalent) that got between you and your family.

Marriage today is treated like super-exclusive dating instead of covenant between two people. You don't even have to be a Christian to believe it's sacred. It is, after all, the foundation on which society is built. Just look at what's left of inner city black families. Democrats thought nothing of splitting up slave families and they don't seem to have any more respect for them now because they actually facilitate a situation where they no longer even put the effort forth to BE a family. That is the most broken segment of our country and it's very sad because it seems once that road has been crossed you can't go back. And these Christians for the most part.

Morals matter. I don't care how big of a harpy (or wimp or whatever) the person you married is...you made a choice. Get a divorce before you dip the stick (or are the dipee). At least your children will see you had a modicum of respect for the family unit you brought them into. Divorce is hard enough on children and they absorb more than people think. I just don't get it. It's such selfish behavior. No excuse is good enough to justify trashing what should be sacred vows.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »
Bi-baby commenting on this???? She who stole a married man and ended up driving another woman to near insanity commenting on this?

Yanno... Metal tastes like.... Sometimes it's Goldy; sometimes, it's bronzy; but this tastes... Irony.

*Red*

Hey Red, good to see ya back again!

And this DU thread is one for the archives of pathetic, fer sure.  Life imitates art....well, if the Jerry Springer Show was actually art.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
Umm..you all do realize this thread is over a year old right?  :uhsure:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 02:19:20 PM »

I wanted to say that, but couldn't find the right way to remind others.

The lapse is wholly mine.

I was looking around for old observances of a particular threesome that's now two and one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 02:42:05 PM »
Really, there is NO excuse for an affair. I've been a child in those circumstances and if you have NO respect/love for your spouse, for the love of God at least think of your children. Why not employee the same effort to save a marriage that was loving enough (at least at one time) to produce children? If there aren't kids no harm, no foul...just go your separate ways. But DO have enough respect for your children to wait before you introduce them to the skank (or whatever the male equivalent) that got between you and your family.

Marriage today is treated like super-exclusive dating instead of covenant between two people. You don't even have to be a Christian to believe it's sacred. It is, after all, the foundation on which society is built. Just look at what's left of inner city black families. Democrats thought nothing of splitting up slave families and they don't seem to have any more respect for them now because they actually facilitate a situation where they no longer even put the effort forth to BE a family. That is the most broken segment of our country and it's very sad because it seems once that road has been crossed you can't go back. And these Christians for the most part.

Morals matter. I don't care how big of a harpy (or wimp or whatever) the person you married is...you made a choice. Get a divorce before you dip the stick (or are the dipee). At least your children will see you had a modicum of respect for the family unit you brought them into. Divorce is hard enough on children and they absorb more than people think. I just don't get it. It's such selfish behavior. No excuse is good enough to justify trashing what should be sacred vows.

Cindie
Lotsa ways to "trash vows" cheating is but one!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2009, 03:01:45 PM »

LOL!  I sure got punked.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 03:12:24 PM »
Okay, it's time I put my two cents in here.

I've been married for 36 years. It has not always been cream and sugar. We had a falling out about 20 years ago. Contrary to Mama, it had nothing to do with sex. Sex was the one thing we have always had, mostly because my enjoyment comes from her's, unlike many of the assholes that merely worry about themselves, roll over and fall asleep.

No, what we were missing was the togetherness we had when we were young. Eventually we worked it out. Mainly BECAUSE of the children. No man or woman is perfect. There are many bumps in the road of life. We, managed to smooth them out but, we all have our faults. The point is, it was NOT the sex we lacked, it was more of a spiritual nature.

I am happy to say that "Toots" is, and will always be, the apple of my eye. Sometimes couples get blinded to what they have. It's very hard to find your soul mate. We tend to forget that in the scheme of things. One can easily get bored if you both don't pay attention. It is something you have to work on together. We are  now inseparable, for a while back then, it was a toss up.

Stalking like this loony tune is doing, is another matter. She just has not yet found her soul mate and is trying to invent one. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

edited 'cause i can't spelle for shit!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:19:57 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »
I wanted to say that, but couldn't find the right way to remind others.

The lapse is wholly mine.

I was looking around for old observances of a particular threesome that's now two and one.

The battle between the sexes is timeless, Coach.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »

No, and I fall for Frank's love of dredging the river for old news all too often, I'm afraid.  If someone is going to bring zombie threads back to life, it would be nice to identify them as last year's re-gifted fruitcake in the title or put in a separate sub-division of the sewer for those interested in archaeology.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »
No, and I fall for Frank's love of dredging the river for old news all too often, I'm afraid.  If someone is going to bring zombie threads back to life, it would be nice to identify them as last year's re-gifted fruitcake in the title or put in a separate sub-division of the sewer for those interested in archaeology.

Right, sir, because I don't like unpleasant surprises myself.

The next time I do that, I'll clearly identify it; but I saw this and was in a haste to get it going, and couldn't in a hurry figure out what to do.

But yeah, I don't mean to deceive, and will figure out something for future use.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:03 PM »

C'mon Tank, still gave us a helluva topic to discuss. Nothin' wrong with wallowing in the pathetic crap the DUmp brings us. Kinda reminds us of why we use them as an ant farm. lol!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2009, 06:20:15 PM »
C'mon Tank, still gave us a helluva topic to discuss. Nothin' wrong with wallowing in the pathetic crap the DUmp brings us. Kinda reminds us of why we use them as an ant farm. lol!

But Tanker's right, sir; it was just that I was in a hurry.

I think I shall add something to the original title if I archaeologize something, indicating its antiquity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

Oh, I grant you it is a spectacle of deviant thinking on parade, worthy of preservation as an archetype of "Insane woman writing," its tailfeathers spread as widely as sub-humanly possible, no doubt about that!  And BTW, no offense intended, Frank.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »
But Tanker's right, sir; it was just that I was in a hurry.

I think I shall add something to the original title if I archaeologize something, indicating its antiquity.

Probly a good idea Coach. However, I am of the belief that DUmmies and their escapades are timeless! Heh, heh!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2009, 06:30:53 PM »
Probly a good idea Coach. However, I am of the belief that DUmmies and their escapades are timeless! Heh, heh!

Of course they're timeless.

But in this case, this had been originally posted by a member here who's been dealing with things in real life (good things and bad things), and so who's been absent for a while.  And then there's a couple of others with similar cases.

It gave the erroneous impression these members were back.

They'll be back, but they're not back yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »
Of course they're timeless.

But in this case, this had been originally posted by a member here who's been dealing with things in real life (good things and bad things), and so who's been absent for a while.  And then there's a couple of others with similar cases.

It gave the erroneous impression these members were back.

They'll be back, but they're not back yet.

Ahhh! I understand now.