Author Topic: Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats (Video)  (Read 1001 times)

Offline 12th Man

• Probationary (Probie)
Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats (Video)
« on: March 31, 2011, 10:11:57 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats (Video)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »
:clap:

Good vid. Zo knows his stuff, and I'm sure it pisses "Progressives" off that he has a voice.

A little hint from me to you though. You might want to go make a post in the "Introductions" forum. Let our members get to know you a bit. ;)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats (Video)
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 10:43:11 AM »
Now here is a history teacher that should have his show and his video's in all schools across America.

His linking faith and the history of the Bible answered more questions for me then the years of sitting in church and not understanding 3/4 of what a learned pastor was trying to communicate to a congregation falling asleep or making out their grocery lists.
 The biggest thing for me was he is not one to just say "have faith" he explains why we should. I followed all the video links at the bottom of the original video you sent and  found I learned more about the Bible in one hour then I have in 50+ years.

Thank you new guy or gal, this was a fun lesson, and learning should be fun not a drag.