Author Topic: Pitcairn Islanders instructed..... (shocking revelation about franksolich!)  (Read 5440 times)

Offline redwhit

Re: Pitcairn Islanders instructed not to deal with franksolich
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 10:20:10 AM »
This is 27 different flavors of ridiculous all rolled up into one big drooling conspiracy theory that would make even the most die-hard troofers blush.  Good heavens, what are these people doing that they think they are so important?  Photographing license plates?  People driving 3 hours for the sole purpose of harassment?

The whole screed Chris posted is reminiscent of stories I've read about the SDS or white supremacist groups where every other person is assumed to be a government informer and every fourth person really is.  This is a half-assed internet message board.

Nobody cares that much about you guys.  Nobody cares that much about us.  None of us are that important.  

Perhaps someone should turn them onto the one space or two after a sentence discussion for a more useful pursuit of personal energies.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 10:34:03 AM »
Apparently, they've been carrying on some sort of internal investigation.  I hear they brought in some outside experts, Encyclopedia Brown and Deputy Dan.

Wow, that's quite the message.  Did you have the password to clareboothluce as well?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
No, this showed up in my email inbox as well.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dandi

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
This cannot possibly end well.

In the end, who gives a damn?  Another paranoid liberal fascist, another two bit forum.  Let them self destruct and eat each other.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »
In the end, who gives a damn?  Another paranoid liberal fascist, another two bit forum.  Let them self destruct and eat each other.

I gotta admit, it's kinda fun to watch.

:popcorn:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »
This OET investigation has been aided by experiments that include cinder blocks and chicken wire. It's the most boring, self-absorbed nest of arrogance on the whole innertube. And since the site racks up maybe one post every 25 or 30 minutes, why on earth would anyone care what's going on over there? Seems to me DUmmy Andrea should be more appreciative. If she has a half-dozen moles, they represent more than half of her active posters.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »
...And since the site racks up maybe one post every 25 or 30 minutes...

Yeah.  Must've taken a whole hour and a half to exhaustively search the logs for the entire month of December...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 11:47:39 AM »
Gas is too expensive to stalk a DUmmy 3 hours away.  :rotf:

Paranoia galore over there.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
I find it hard to believe there were that many moles on that small of a board, and I feel bad is any of the accused have been wrongly accused.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 12:05:36 PM »
BTW, are any of these posters that were named and their sock puppets, are they lefties from DU? or conservatives?

Also in reading Chris's post I feel bad that Andrea feels she has to worry about her safety, making fun of someone's political view is 1 thing, but she shouldn't feel unsafe just because she posts on a message board.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »
I find it hard to believe there were that many moles on that small of a board, and I feel bad is any of the accused have been wrongly accused.

Judging by the traffic levels, they weren't moles, they were sloths.  If there were really seriously moling, that site would have had triple the traffic it's actually logged so far.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2011, 12:09:48 PM »
I agree.

BUT, to a DUmmy, looking up their posts is considered stalking.  Replying to a post they made is stalking. Even quoting them is stalking.

Unless she has physical proof, I doubt she's being stalked. If it were me, I'd carry a camera and a recorder.  She can also file for a restaining order if she knows the person's real name.

DUmmies like drama.

Offline dandi

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2011, 12:09:57 PM »
Also in reading Chris's post I feel bad that Andrea feels she has to worry about her safety, making fun of someone's political view is 1 thing, but she shouldn't feel unsafe just because she posts on a message board.

She's a paranoid twit, no need for sympathy.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2011, 12:10:35 PM »

I have a feeling that even if message boards didn't exist, Andrea would feel unsafe because a bird looked at her crosseyed.   :-)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2011, 12:13:03 PM »
She's a paranoid twit, no need for sympathy.

Is she being paranoid? I have no idea who she is, I actually have no idea who most of them at OET and DU are, I just know some of their screen names and some are more kookier than others.

Offline dandi

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
Is she being paranoid? I have no idea who she is, I actually have no idea who most of them at OET and DU are, I just know some of their screen names and some are more kookier than others.

Read Chris' post and tell me you don't see paranoia oozing from it.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2011, 12:24:22 PM »
Read Chris' post and tell me you don't see paranoia oozing from it.

Well I guess they're going to be more paranoid because even after banning all those people info was sent to people from the private forum. That's why I was wondering if they weren't jumping to a conclusion and banned innocent people.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2011, 12:25:52 PM »
I'm wondering if the guy in charge of the 'investigation' didn't just hand over a bunch of names of people he wanted banned and fabricated some kind of 'proof' to fit, because that's what it looks like.  :tinfoil2:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2011, 12:28:24 PM »
I'm wondering if the guy in charge of the 'investigation' didn't just hand over a bunch of names of people he wanted banned and fabricated some kind of 'proof' to fit, because that's what it looks like.  :tinfoil2:

That's what I'm thinking too and that's really nasty if that's what happened. And is that persons intent to cause trouble there on behalf of DU?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
HA!

Not one of those is my mole.

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2011, 12:34:48 PM »
BTW, 1 thing I want to clarify, the 9/11 forum controversy that's cited? that all started when a regressive from DU took offense to something posted in the 9/11 forum at OET, and she's not on that list, and it's false to say the controversy all started because of moles, it started when someone had a friend or family member (not sure which it was) was lost on that day and the 9/11 conspiracy people went to great extents as far as research goes trying to show and say the poster was a liar, they said she was and most people including myself (I'm not registered there but I felt she was telling the truth) said she wasn't lying

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »
HA!

Not one of those is my mole.

:lmao:

Uh huh, it's much ado about nothing, and in the meantime Pitcairn Island is being threatened by its own, not by outsiders.

I just checked the numbers and stuff, and I'm really embarrassed this thread has created more traffic (from lurkers) than threads, similar with this one, about the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher and the sparkling husband primitive on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »
It's starting to look like the banned the wrong people. For all they know its only the admins and the real moles remaining.

BTW - my account is still active.

:loser: :lmao: :fuelfire: :tongue:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »
It's starting to look like the banned the wrong people. For all they know its only the admins and the real moles remaining.

I'll bet dear Nikki was one of the wrong people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »
I'll bet dear Nikki was one of the wrong people.

You should call her "Darling Nikki" after the song by Prince.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."