Author Topic: Pitcairn Islanders instructed..... (shocking revelation about franksolich!)  (Read 5507 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Oh my.

This is from my clarebootheluce gmail, and hence no link; remember, franksolich doesn't go over to Pitcairn Island--the oldelmtree site, where the anti-0bamaite primitives have congregated after being tossed off of Skins's island--because franksolich has no sentiments against, and in fact much affection for, Pitcairn Island, and so doesn't want to cause any trouble.

This is from March 22; again, I can't vouch for its veracity, and have no link--but the source has always been good.

The owner of Pitcairn Island, Andrea, speaking:

The moles are... (drumroll, please)  

Nogod and Jane Doe, with cheerleading from Freddie Mertz to an extreme extent, and to a lesser extent ProudOhioan, TBGY52, and Prism. There are a couple others we haven't identified yet. Maybe some of you know who they are. If so, please let me know ASAP. They identify themselves as Cami, a 23 year old female from NJ, and Nick Juggalo, no further info available. Strangely missing from the list is Ohio Gringo, so he may be Nick Juggalo. And yes, this is the crew that tried to shut down all discussion of 9/11 here last summer. Furthermore, Nogod is actively communicating with Frankosolich from Conservative Cave. Some of you are familiar with CC. I advise you not to go there. It is a dangerous place. Through our research I have learned Frankosolich's real name and some of the despicable incidents he's been involved in. You do not want to deal with this man.

Oh my.

In case this is accurate, which it might or might not be, about what Andrea said about franksolich:

For the record, franksolich has never communicated with this Nogod guy, about whom franksolich knows nothing, other than that he was a disruptive member here on conservativecave, and banned after a short time.

franksolich is a registered member of Pitcairn Island, under the name franksolich, and has never registered, or even tried to register, under any other name, anywhere on the internet.

(franksolich's mole on Skins's island, remember, was not created by him, instead being a gift given him by a long-time-but-disgruntled bona fide [ex]-member of Skins's island.)

franksolich isn't sure about what "despicable incidents" he's been involved in, having an utterly clean, utterly empty, criminal record, nothing on it.  As compared with those of some inhabitants of both Skins's island and Pitcairn Island.  

It's very amusing; one suspects the fat pig the cross-eyed Iowa primitive, "Hawkeye-X," now an administrator on Pitcairn Island, did the "investigation," as it smacks of his usual greasy stupidity.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:46:17 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline MP_Sarge

Re: Pitcairn Islanders instructed not to deal with franksolich
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:41:06 AM »
Some of you are familiar with CC. I advise you not to go there. It is a dangerous place.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddUotyR3WEA[/youtube]
Nunquam Honorandum Nisi Merito
 Transgender American Veterans

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 03:42:48 AM »
Through our research I have learned Frankosolich's real name and some of the despicable incidents he's been involved in. You do not want to deal with this man.

After reading this, I'm proud to call you my friend.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 03:46:00 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddUotyR3WEA[/youtube]

I really dunno what their problem is, as we got nothing against Pitcairn Island.

This reminds me of a sister-in-law I once had; we didn't much care for each other, but at least at this end I was always formally polite and rated our association as pretty unimportant (and hence no reason for anybody to be irritated with each other), while she used to needle and egg, as if it was important.

Andrea's starting to look an awful lot like that sister-in-law.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 03:49:17 AM »
After reading this, I'm proud to call you my friend.

To be honest, sir, I'm not sure how to take this.

For almost four years, franksolich labored mightily in obscurity and anonymity, no one paying any attention to him.

And then suddenly, boom!--in twenty-four hours, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, the sparkling husband primitive, and Andrea acknowledged franksolich exists.

I hope to God this sudden fame doesn't go to my head.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 03:51:43 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 03:54:01 AM »
To be honest, sir, I'm not sure how to take this.

For almost four years, franksolich labored mightily in obscurity and anonymity, no one paying any attention to him.

And then suddenly, boom!--in twenty-four hours, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, the sparkling husband primitive, and Andrea acknowledged franksolich exists.

I hope to God this sudden fame doesn't go my head.

From my end, the highest compliment I can offer. DUmmies and Ents are of no concern to me other than entertainment.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 04:02:00 AM »
Good lord - these people are obsessed!
How can Andrea say those things when all you've done is pay compliments to her here on CC?

Frank, don't let all the attention you've received go to your head.  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 05:56:27 AM »
Good lord - these people are obsessed!
How can Andrea say those things when all you've done is pay compliments to her here on CC?

Frank, don't let all the attention you've received go to your head.  :-)

I dunno, but I've decided to re-baptize Andrea "franksolich's sister-in-law", much along the same lines as Skins being "franksolich's fellow alum."

It's just really odd.

The real sister-in-law, of course went to God while in her late 40s, having been long afflicted with the ailments of the too-easy, too-comfortable, too-secure, too-affluent, of a life.

We didn't much care for each other, but she took it a great deal more than I did.

I mean, I respected her as the wife of an older brother of mine, and the mother of some nephews, but really, we had nothing in common, and so all that was necessary was a formal politeness, courtesy, between us.

Not everybody is meant to get along with everybody else, and in such cases, better to be indifferent rather than hostile.

I did all the usual polite-but-distant stuff, greeting her at family gatherings (usually, unfortunately, funerals), remembering her on her birthday and at Christmas (and not just a signed card, but with three or four paragraphs of hand-written kind sentiments therein), and answered any queries she made of me, although admittedly sometimes only vaguely so.  She was a sister-in-law of mine, nothing more than that.

For some reason, she thought our association should be more than that.

Uh-uhh.

And so while I maintained my gentlemanly indifference--I surely didn't want anything bad to happen to her--she on her side got really hostile about it.

Regrettably, by the time she went to God (I was still rather young myself), the hostility was still there, but I'm defiantly confident God has since gotten her straight; not everybody is meant to get along with everybody else, and better to be merely indifferent, than hostile.

Andrea's very much like that sister-in-law.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 05:58:43 AM »
Some of you are familiar with CC. I advise you not to go there. It is a dangerous place.

Me?

Dangerous?

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 06:13:29 AM »
Me?

Dangerous?

Nothing to worry about at all. :-)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »
That's a pretty shitty way to talk about you when you've been fair and even complimentary when discussing this Andrea person and her small site.  And she's put a, from all accounts, convicted felon among her admin.  I had a higher opinion of her than most DUmmies from what you've written. So much for thinking any of them could possibly see past the end of their snotty little upturned noses.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 06:47:08 AM »
That's a pretty shitty way to talk about you when you've been fair and even complimentary when discussing this Andrea person and her small site.  And she's put a, from all accounts, convicted felon among her admin.  I had a higher opinion of her than most DUmmies from what you've written. So much for thinking any of them could possibly see past the end of their snotty little upturned noses.

Well, I was sort of, uh, rendered speechless when this was passed on to me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 07:39:10 AM »
WOW! they had that many moles? BTW, seriously, I would hope they're 100% sure that they're moles and that it's not just a fishing expedition.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 07:41:45 AM »
WOW! they had that many moles? BTW, seriously, I would hope they're 100% sure that they're moles and that it's not just a fishing expedition.

It has all the hallmarks, all the fat greasy dirty fingerprints of the cross-eyed Iowa primitive, the Hawkeye-X primitive, this "investigation."

The cross-eyed Iowa primitive is not only stupid, but sloppy too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 07:49:46 AM »
AprilRazz.....perfect!   :lmao: :rotf:

I advise you not to go there. It is a dangerous place...... You do not want to deal with this man.

Who the hell are you to "advise" what to do or not to do?  Is the tree your own personal fiefdom?  The hallmark of the left:  highhanded pronouncements given down to the little people.  My advice is to resist that at all costs to the bitter end.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 08:06:10 AM »
Who the hell are you to "advise" what to do or not to do?  Is the tree your own personal fiefdom?  The hallmark of the left:  highhanded pronouncements given down to the little people.  My advice is to resist that at all costs to the bitter end.

I dunno what the sister-in-law's complaint is.

franksolich at no time has "solicited" anything from a Pitcairn Islander; it all comes to him naturally.

I explained this in one of my stories this past Christmas, about getting a wrist-watch in the mail, from a guy I had met one time, and spoke with for only ten minutes, a very long time ago.  It wasn't a cheap wrist-watch (on eBay, used, circa $800-900 [this one was brand-new]), but alas franksolich doesn't wear wrist-watches, an ostentatious frippery and toy that mocks so many in a world where hundreds of millions, if not a couple billion, of people are starving.

Things just naturally flow to franksolich, unbidden.

It's the story of my life.

People from, obviously, Pitcairn Island send me stuff all the time.

One never looks a gift horse in the mouth; sometimes franksolich runs with it, sometimes not.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 08:20:05 AM »
Apparently, they've been carrying on some sort of internal investigation.  I hear they brought in some outside experts, Encyclopedia Brown and Deputy Dan.

Those of you that have been around for a while know that we had an incident with a mole (or team of moles as it turns out) at the beginning of this year. Some things that were posted in the Pizza Party and meant to be private were posted elsewhere on the web. It was a violation of trust and it was somewhat embarrassing to some of us. It led to us making some changes to board administration and structure. That was a long, difficult episode and we are not going to reopen it. What we are going to do is tell you the results of a long, arduous investigation that began late on the night of 12/31/10, when the invasion was first discovered.

The entire mod team has worked on this investigation, as have some members who while not mods, still lent their expertise selflessly. I'm not sure if they wish to remain anonymous, so I will not name them here. If they choose to identify themselves, I'll give them my heartfelt thanks publicly as I have privately. Probably the two people who were most infuriated and worried about this situation were Waiting for Hope and I. We worked very hard to dig this out. WFH especially spent hours and hours going over logs and timetables in infinite detail. She really put in a ton of time and attention on this. Last Friday night, while going over it all together on the phone, we discovered an anomaly in one of the logs that allowed us to finally put all the pieces together and to confirm what we had thought for a couple months.

The moles are... (drumroll, please)   

Nogod and Jane Doe, with cheerleading from Freddie Mertz to an extreme extent, and to a lesser extent ProudOhioan, TBGY52, and Prism. There are a couple others we haven't identified yet. Maybe some of you know who they are. If so, please let me know ASAP. They identify themselves as Cami, a 23 year old female from NJ, and Nick Juggalo, no further info available. Strangely missing from the list is Ohio Gringo, so he may be Nick Juggalo. And yes, this is the crew that tried to shut down all discussion of 9/11 here last summer. Furthermore, Nogod is actively communicating with Frankosolich from Conservative Cave. Some of you are familiar with CC. I advise you not to go there. It is a dangerous place. Through our research I have learned Frankosolich's  real name and some of the despicable incidents he's been involved in. You do not want to deal with this man.

Both Nogod and Jane Doe used (or attempted to use) a number of socks to carry this off. Nogod used Kevin1952, Spencer, Andread and another I won't reveal because it contains some of my personal information. He has been stalking me online and I am a bit worried about the extent of personal information he has about me. I believe he obtained it from Ohio Gringo. Last summer, before all the trouble started,  I went to Cleveland for a baseball game with a group of friends. OG and PO suggested we meet up, since they live in Cleveland. We all had lunch together, which I have regretted for a long time. Either through jotting down my license plate number, or knowing my phone number (we exchanged numbers to coordinate our meeting), OG was able to learn my personal details. He is a government employee with access to government databases. He passed the info to Nogod.

Jane Doe used the following socks: Sue, Einstein, TraderVic, KindredSpirit, and JohnAgar53. Most of the socks used by both Jane Doe and Nogod were discovered and banned before ever being approved. A couple made it through, but have now been banned. They are both continuing to try to sign up more socks. They have not stopped by any means. We banned the most recent one two days ago. Although we will continue to be as vigilant as possible, we can't guarantee there will never be another one.

How about Freddie? Did he have a sock? Well, no. It seems Freddie isn't too bright and was never able to figure out how to use a proxy and attempt to get a sock signed up. Instead, he just keeps trying to sign in under the Freddie Mertz name, a few dozen times every single day. You read that right. A conservative estimate is that Freddie has tried to sign in approximately 4000 times since being banned. It's pretty sad. He is so obsessed that he just can't let go of OET, even for a day.

We have also been able to confirm that Nikki Stone 1, Elspeth and Ricepaper are all the same person. We don't know if they are involved with the Nogod crew, but none of them will be permitted to return here. We don't allow socks, and we especially do not allow people who create a sock to get around a suspension.

Now, please DO NOT discuss this anywhere but in this members only Pizza Party forum. There are several reasons for this. First, we need to be able to monitor Nogod's posts to see if he is able to get anything from a private forum. If he is, we have to go into sock search mode immediately.

Second, I am actually somewhat concerned for my personal safety. As I stated above, Nogod has personal info on me that he got from Ohio Gringo and has been using it to stalk me online. Secondly, his main partner in crime is Jane Doe. If you've ever read her blog, you know she is psychotic. On top of that, she lives only 3 hours from me and probably has my address, courtesy of Ohio Gringo or Nogod. In addition, either OG or PO could describe my appearance to her. Thank God they didn't take any pics. On top of that, Frankosolich, who at one time appeared to be a bit sweet on me according to what he wrote at CC, is in touch with Nogod. I've been able to confirm two felonies that Frankosolich was involved with, and that's just from public records. Bottom line, I have to keep my eyes open all the time. Fortunately, my apartment is somewhat fortress-like and they would never be able to get in. Just in case they somehow did get in, I have three 20-something hunks who live next door and really, really like me and the cookies I bake for them. And then I have two mild-mannered dogs who would defend me to the death. The problem is, I have to go outside sometimes.

Another reason not to discuss this outside this PP forum is that we DO NOT want to give them that little tingle down their spines they get from knowing someone is paying attention to them. Just act like this never happened and you never heard of these "people". If any of you happen to know how to get to where Nogod posts his nonsense, don't spread it around and don't go there. We don't want to give them any hits. WFH and I have to monitor them for any additions, but we get a little nauseated when we go there.

Please don't ever discuss methods for getting socks approved at DU outside this forum. If they are somewhere public, Nogod and Jane Doe will undoubtedly see them and learn new techniques to get in here.

One other thing, those miscreants tried to make it look like two members in good standing here were involved with them. Our investigation shows they were not. I'm only going to mention their names because I know there has been some mention of them elsewhere and I want to disspell any suspicions. Allentown Jake and Political Heretic were not involved with this nasty episode in any way other than being victims, just like the rest of us.

So, there you have it. Mystery solved
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 08:26:41 AM »
Apparently, they've been carrying on some sort of internal investigation.  I hear they brought in some outside experts, Encyclopedia Brown and Deputy Dan.

Well, franksolich can verify that Short Al is not one of his sources.

I dunno about any of the other "suspects," though, because not being a sneaky or devious or especially nosy person, like the greasy grubby fat slob the cross-eyed Iowa primitive, I don't trace back e-mail addresses.

<<never looks a gift horse in the mouth.

For all I know, the 0bamaite fifth-columnist the Pitcairn Islanders have in their midst, is my correspondent.

(But of course there's more than one.)

But I know Short Al well enough to know he's not one of them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 09:09:33 AM »
Is nogod the same one as the very toxic account in the religious forums here?

IIRC he was quite hostile with the usual tropes about religion being murderous et al and was even more hostile when his myspace page was uncovered.

Was it all just a ruse to provide a background for the cover story or did OET ban some hapless dude?

BTW - talk about stalking...this investigation seems rather deep-rooted with plenty of accusations and no evidence. Just how much IP address and ID checking was going on?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 09:13:10 AM »

Yes.  He said he had an account there.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 09:13:14 AM »

Good God!  This Andrea person is actually afraid to go outside her apartment now because she has moles on her site?  She's concerned for her personal safety?  If she's so fearful why is she operating a site that contributes to her scardey-catted-ness?

She's scared shitless (according to her) and instructs her followers not to go to any other site, yet says she must monitor those very sites.  For what?  Why does she care?

Apparently, neither she nor her crack admin team are very good at detecting moles or the above post would never have made it out of their beloved private forum.

She's into her version of cloak and dagger and won't own up to it.  Andrea, you're a hypocrite and your story is a pant load.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 09:20:35 AM »

Yeah, apparently.

I dunno where the sister-in-law thinks he had any sort of communication with franksolich, because it was the sister-in-law who had warned franksolich he was a loser.  The only time I had anything to do with it was with other moderators, nothing more than that.

.....or did OET ban some hapless dude?

It is possible, considering the cross-eyed Iowa primitive had his fat greasy grubby fingers in the "investigation."

Now I'm starting to wonder if perhaps dear Nikki had been a victim of misidentification, given the investigatory "skills" and "brains" of the fat greasy grubby cross-eyed Iowa primitive.

BTW - talk about stalking...this investigation seems rather deep-rooted with plenty of accusations and no evidence. Just how much IP address and ID checking was going on?

I dunno why the sister-in-law is making such a big deal about this; "moles" (quotation marks intentional) from conservativecave are harmless to Pitcairn Island, incapable of, and unmotivated to, do any damage to Pitcairn Island.

Better the sister-in-law should worry about the 0bamaite mole boring into the tree, and about how the gross odiferous flaccidity the cross-eyed Iowa primitive is going to cheat her.

This cannot possibly end well.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
Wow, this is a dangerous site?  I feel all daring now  :yahoo:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 10:03:25 AM »
Wow, this is a dangerous site?  I feel all daring now  :yahoo:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 10:12:44 AM »
What a lot of fear over what a lot of nothing.

:mental:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.