Author Topic: Hateful, Jealous DUmmy Proud2BDUmb Anne Discusses Jenna Bush  (Read 5638 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Hateful, Jealous DUmmy Proud2BDUmb Anne Discusses Jenna Bush
« on: March 25, 2011, 08:08:39 PM »
DUmmy proud2BDumb Anne Pritchett, the worst DUmmy of the Year in the history of the title, puts her hatefulness and jealousy on display for all to see:
proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 06:53 AM
Original message
Bush daughter Jenna connects with young urban scholars
Dozens of second- and third-graders seized their moment Thursday to ask Jenna Bush Hager about her life as the daughter of President George W. Bush.

“Did people treat you different because your dad was the president?”

“Do you live at the White House?”

“How old are you?”

Sometimes the students at Quindaro Elementary School braved an answer.

“43?” one child innocently asked.

“43!” Hager exclaimed with a smile.

Now 29 and working as a teacher, author and “Today” show correspondent, Hager spoke Thursday at the Kansas City Kansas School Foundation for Excellence Women’s Leadership Luncheon.
Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/03/24/2751100/bush-daugh...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x737093

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 07:24 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. I want to know how she teaches school, writes books AND works on the Today Show.
There's no way. 

I want to know how DUmmy proud2BDumb Anne can teach a room full of future gangbangers while posting at the DUmp.

tammywammy  (1000+ posts)      Fri Mar-25-11 07:56 AM
Response to Reply #2
4. It says she took a semester off from teaching
"Hager, who plans to return to teaching in the fall after a semester off, has taught third-, fifth-, sixth-, seventh- and eighth-grade students at inner-city schools in Baltimore and Washington, D.C. She called it the most difficult and satisfying job that she’s undertaken."

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 10:15 AM
Response to Reply #4
8. She isn't old enough to have that much teaching experience!
Lying apparently runs in her family.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 01:35 PM
Response to Reply #9
10. Which is not at all common
I'm just not buying this exaggerated resume.

And I'm not buying it if proud2BDUmb puts Top Dummy on her resume.

yellowcanine (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 02:02 PM
Response to Reply #10
14. She worked as a reading coordinator. It is entirely possible.
Reading coordinators usually work with different grade levels. I think we are showing a real lack of class here by dissing someone who taught in inner-city schools in Washington DC and Baltimore solely based on who her parents were.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 05:43 PM
Response to Reply #14
40. Reading coordinating is NOT teaching
Working with different grade levels is not the same as managing a classroom - THAT is real teaching.
in the room to help her. Then she quit to write a book.

I am an 'inner city teacher' and am offended by her claiming to have all this experience when she clearly does not. She also doesn't have a degree in education, but we all know that doesn't matter anymore cause the current climate says anyone can teach. 

They don't teach reading in proud2BDUmb Anne's school.

yellowcanine (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 02:38 PM
Response to Reply #2
17. You sound jealous. Not very becoming to begrudge a 29 yr. old young lady for her success.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 07:36 PM
Response to Reply #17
43. You have got to be kidding
 I can't believe some of the crap I read on DU these days.

No I am NOT jealous of a spoiled rotten twit who can write her own ticket doing pretty much anything she wants for the rest of her life because of her birthright.

Unlike Miss Jenna, I WORKED for my success. Many years of schooling, plus advanced degrees, as well as many years receiving a paycheck that placed my family below the poverty level, even though I had 2 degrees. But I stuck with it - no leaves of absence to write a book on my resume. I elt an obligation to my students, unlike Miss Jenna.

I also have street cred. Three decades of it. Miss Jenna does not.
Now perhaps there's an audience for your admiration of her. But you won't find me in that crowd.

No jealousy there. No sirree, no hate or jealousy there at all.

FSogol  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 07:54 AM
Response to Original message
3. Did you ever steal your Mom's medications? Did it scare you that your Dad was always drunk?
Did any of those creepy republicans try to molest you?

Marrah_G (1000+ posts)      Fri Mar-25-11 01:41 PM
11. Good for her
I hope she enjoys her job.

Moral_Imagination (122 posts)      Fri Mar-25-11 02:07 PM
Response to Reply #13
15. I agree...
I mean look at Barbara Bush (the daughter), working in Africa alongside the Clinton Foundation... Meanwhile Chelsea runs a hedge fund. 

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 05:47 PM
Response to Reply #13
41. What makes her sound like a good teacher?
Because she taught in the "inner city"?? Well I have been there 31 years now. Does that mean I'm a good teacher, because of where I choose to teach?

Should I be expecting heaps of praise and cash? Cause I haven't seen any yet. LOL

Rage for Order  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 03:11 PM
20. Maybe we should look up to Chelsea Clinton instead? What does she do?
Oh yeah, that's right:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1554796,00.html

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton has taken a job with Avenue Capital Group, a $12 billion hedge fund based in New York City, according to the New York Daily News.

Avenue Capital Group was co-founded by Marc Lasry, who has contributed to campaigns for Democratic politicians including Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Bill Bradley and John Kerry, Reuters reports.

Clinton, who graduated from Stanford University in 2001 and studied philosophy at Oxford University, could not be reached by Reuters for comment. A spokeswoman for Avenue said the company "does not comment on issues of company personnel."

I'd like to see anyone else try to get a 6 figure job "analyzing securities" at a hedge fund after studying history at Stanford and philosophy at Oxford. Let me know how that works out for you.

Another smackdown for Anne. She must be feeling a lot like nadinbrzhzhzhzski:
NeedleCast  (1000+ posts)      Fri Mar-25-11 03:20 PM
22. Wow, Lot of Hate For a Person Apparently Doing Good Works
As a former resident of the D.C. area and current resident of Baltimore I can say that anyone who's worked in those inner city schools has got to be double-tough.

Apparently judging people based on who their parents are isn't just a conservative trait...

The best smackdown of the hateful, jealous DUmmy Anne Pritchett comes from the hateful, jealous DUmmy Anne Pritchett herself. She apparently forgot her own thread from 24 hours earlier:
proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-24-11 09:49 PM
Original message
WHAT KIND OF SOCIETY ATTACKS ITS TEACHERS?
What kind of society turns against its own school teachers? They are not the bankers or hedge funders. They did not cause the economy to crash.

These caring and dedicated professionals earn modest salaries and benefits, and most work hard. Let's remember, they are tasked with the crucial responsibility of shaping the nation's next generation of citizens and workers and parents. They "touch the future."
Why? Denigrating and demoralizing our teachers seems a weird priority.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Hateful, Jealous DUmmy Proud2BDUmb Anne Discusses Jenna Bush
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 08:11:49 PM »
I'm reminded of a warning I've heard quite a few times in my life... "never underestimate a woman's ability to hate someone thinner, younger, and prettier than herself".
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Scoobie

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 08:23:50 PM »
proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-25-11 07:36 PM
Response to Reply #17

blahbittyblahbittyblah..

I also have street cred...

Street cred?? She's in Kansas, right??

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 08:30:30 PM »
I'm reminded of a warning I've heard quite a few times in my life... "never underestimate a woman's ability to hate someone thinner, younger, and prettier than herself".

Bull's-eye, sir.

Awesome.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 08:31:16 PM »

The old bitch lives in Kansas City, Kansas, but teaches in Kansas City, Missouri.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »
Oh my! and :lmao: at

I'm from freaking Brooklyn, I'd like to see her putting up with being called a "cracker" and being jumped by a bunch of black kids just for being white! freaking Kansas, wtf?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »
Hi5 to Scoobie. Street cred in Kansas means someone cleaned the sidewalks.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
Man, she is one hateful old sow.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »
Oh my! and :lmao: at

I'm from freaking Brooklyn, I'd like to see her putting up with being called a "cracker" and being jumped by a bunch of black kids just for being white! freaking Kansas, wtf?

The company I worked for last year suddenly merged with a larger regional co. in New York and New Jersey.  Let me tell you what a :censored: hell that was.  Having a bunch of pissed-off Yankees calling into Nashville, TN.  What the hell were these people thinking! :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 09:08:05 PM »
The company I worked for last year suddenly merged with a larger regional co. in New York and New Jersey.  Let me tell you what a :censored: hell that was.  Having a bunch of pissed-off Yankees calling into Nashville, TN.  What the hell were these people thinking! :rofl:

I can totally imagine the attitude that you get LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 09:10:13 PM »
I got one word for you.. HESS :mad:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
Excellent observation. DUmmy proud2BDUmb Anne isn't sloppy fat, in a nadinesque way, but of course she's on the bad side of a half century in age. As far as lacking beauty, well, DUmmy Anne is in a class by herself. Her features are pinched and severe, a perpetual angry squint, the black hate in her soul clearly visible on her face. To say DUmmy Anne is ugly would be a severe disservice to millions of innocently ugly folks, nearly all of whom have some other redeeming quality. DUmmy proud2BDUmb has none.

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 11:59:51 PM »
The best smackdown of the hateful, jealous DUmmy Anne Pritchett comes from the hateful, jealous DUmmy Anne Pritchett herself. She apparently forgot her own thread from 24 hours earlier

When your brain, such as it is, is filled with so much hatred, there isn't room enough to remember things.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »
As Bill Maher said, "what a Dumb tw*t".

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 07:07:33 AM »
Wow, my mole is all over that thread in a kind of conspicuous way. Oops.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 07:16:29 AM »

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2011, 07:34:20 AM »
Poor Anne doesn't even recognize the hypocrisy in her own statement.

First, we have in Ms. Bush a woman who could in fact have done anything she wanted, but chooses instead to pursue what SHE wants to do and get a job based on her merits and teach in a shithole inner-city school district, rather than a certain other former president's daughter who, without experience or relevant qualifications, certainly over more skilled and qualified people, gets a six-figure a year no-show "consulting" job at a firm her daddy the former president is buddy-buddy with in New York City.

Next, we have a "teacher" who calls out another of her kind based solely on political leanings of her father (not necessarily the daughter's views, mind you) who hasn't the first foggiest of what "qualifications" are required to teach in the position she's in.  Seriously Anne, player-hatin ain't pretty, toots.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2011, 07:43:13 AM »
Excellent observation. DUmmy proud2BDUmb Anne isn't sloppy fat, in a nadinesque way, but of course she's on the bad side of a half century in age.

As far as lacking beauty, well, DUmmy Anne is in a class by herself. Her features are pinched and severe, a perpetual angry squint, the black hate in her soul clearly visible on her face.

To say DUmmy Anne is ugly would be a severe disservice to millions of innocently ugly folks, nearly all of whom have some other redeeming quality. DUmmy proud2BDUmb has none.

At the age of 58, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher is doing the usual standard thing, looking back, and looking back at "what might have been," had she been more kind, more humane, more nonjudgemental, more unresentful, less hate-filled.

And it's obvious she's feeling uneasy about it.

Mix into that all the pharmaceutical drugs she's taken to ameliorate her women problems, when in fact a simple and quick operation circa 30-40 years ago would've solved it, making her a credit to her gender.

It's obvious she's loaded with regret, tons of it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2011, 10:43:11 AM »
Man, did this one fly over everyones head!

Night Crawler (79 posts)           Fri Mar-25-11 06:34 PM
46. With her family name and money I'm sure

Ms. Hager will be able to leave her "hobby teacher" career long before she turns into a disillusioned, bitter old crone.

Must be tough to be born with a silver spoon under your nose.

Bitter old crone..... :lmao:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:46:27 AM by beefeater »

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »

Hey, we jack tractors and combines out here.  We got bling, of course they are rodeo belt buckles, but we got cred, we just call it rural route cred.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »
Talk about jealousy and bitterness.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Scoobie

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2011, 06:36:30 PM »
Hey, we jack tractors and combines out here.  We got bling, of course they are rodeo belt buckles, but we got cred, we just call it rural route cred.

:cheersmate:

:lmao:
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »

You know what those buckles are, right?

Tombstones for dicks.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
identifies the buckle bunnies.  Named after Ptarmigan I am sure.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.