Author Topic: More Smell Problems  (Read 4884 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: More Smell Problems
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 03:31:24 PM »
Actually, I e-mailed the Lowe's CEO and they took back the Samsung W&D and let me exchange them for a new top loading Maytag W&D.  I tried everything to get that smell out of the Samsung W&D and nothing worked and in fact, it got worse.  It took me a few days to get rid of the smell in the house but it is now all gone and I can breathe easy.

I'm actually pretty impressed that Lowe's did that.  The store manager said I would have to have three service calls before they would take it back.  Going way above his head worked out pretty well. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 03:34:44 PM »
That was very nice of him. 

I ran into that when we would have people complain about leased equipment.  For some reason, a lot of them thought 3 repair attempts for any reason at all = them getting brand new stuff.  You would have to explain it to them a dozen times before they finally got it. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
Nice going, Trav.

Mrs E's nose has been declared legally dead, so I'm the one with the smeller issues. She literally has to see the clots in the milk before she realizes the stuff has gone bad.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.