Author Topic: Condescending DUmmy nadinbrzhzhzhski Lectures On Preparedness  (Read 5237 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Condescending DUmmy nadinbrzhzhzhski Lectures On Preparedness
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2011, 12:32:36 PM »
In AprilRazz' line of thought, my wife has told me more than once, "I know where you guns are, I know where your ammunition is, and I know how to load your guns.  Be careful."

I would never refer to my wife like that.  For one, she weighs less now than when we married.  It has me slightly worried, as she doesn't know why she's losing weight (her activity and eating levels haven't changed).  I've told her more than once to make an appointment with her doctor. :banghead:

Hand cuff her and throw in the car! Weight loss without reason ain't good! Specially where females are concerned!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: Condescending DUmmy nadinbrzhzhzhski Lectures On Preparedness
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2011, 02:38:00 PM »
In AprilRazz' line of thought, my wife has told me more than once, "I know where you guns are, I know where your ammunition is, and I know how to load your guns.  Be careful."

I would never refer to my wife like that.  For one, she weighs less now than when we married.  It has me slightly worried, as she doesn't know why she's losing weight (her activity and eating levels haven't changed).  I've told her more than once to make an appointment with her doctor. :banghead:

She might be burning calories at work or cleaning or chasing your daughter around.  Anyway, if she finds out what's causing the weight loss... let me know.  I have 10 lbs I want to drop like, yesterday... but it refuses to go away after changing my diet to a 1,100-1,200 caloric intake and doing lots of workouts.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.