Author Topic: No sure where this goes.  (Read 2284 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
No sure where this goes.
« on: March 03, 2011, 08:14:50 AM »
Somewhere in here or there, I mentioned I was breaking out my dehydrator and playing with it to see what I could do.

Now it seems that i came across some sites that combine information on how to, politics and comedy.

I emptied my freezer and dragged out all the bags of frozen vegetables unopened or recently opened, put the food in the dehydrator for 12 hours or so and ---seemed to get good results.

I wondered if I was doing this correctly so I hit Ask me how to. and found lots of sites that gave me very good directions with video to boot.

One site owned by a manufacturer of a dehydrator was what got me going.  Excellent site 5 videos 4-5 minutes long showing how to prep anything for dehydration.. some foods need a prep others don't.

The first 4 videos were all about the prep work and the last video floored me.  The woman that was giving instructions in the last video began to speak of why we needed to store dried food as the price of food was going through the roof.  Granted she never mentioned Obama or the Dem's but she did mention that we are going to be in big trouble soon .  She spoke of souring prices on oil and soon to be our source of food.

I could not help but laugh as she became so serious that the public did not buy the named dehydrator we could soon starve.   

BTW this the only site I have found as of yet that show how to dehydrate frozen veggies.  I seem to be doing it OK so far.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: No sure where this goes.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 08:37:01 AM »
I already have my survival pack. I have ammo, fishing line, and lures.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 04:44:18 PM »
I already have my survival pack. I have ammo, fishing line, and lures.

Dear God man !!

You forgot the booze !!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »
Dear God man !!

You forgot the booze !!

And the condums   darn those bears get picky at times.