Author Topic: Cars  (Read 46272 times)

Offline Hathcock

Re: Cars
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2013, 12:15:55 PM »
I prefer this...
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes: if you **** with me, I'll kill you all! - USMC General James Mattis.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »
My wife likes those years of Camero's. Me I like the 70-73's  I have a 72 RS.

Mine's no where near as pretty, but it is restoreable. One day............... :p
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »
My wife likes those years of Camero's. Me I like the 70-73's  I have a 72 RS.
Mine's no where near as pretty, but it is restoreable. One day............... :p

I'm building a 73 Z/28 for my oldest son, This is sort of the direction we're going.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes: if you **** with me, I'll kill you all! - USMC General James Mattis.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2013, 04:55:57 PM »
This is turning into a Camaro thread.  How do I unsubscribe?  :-)

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2013, 05:45:18 PM »
I'm building a 73 Z/28 for my oldest son, This is sort of the direction we're going.

Nice.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2013, 09:23:14 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
What he said. :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2013, 10:27:02 PM »

Well said, Sir.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2013, 03:37:06 PM »
Time for bitchslaps.

:fuelfire:

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2013, 03:38:56 PM »
Yup!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2013, 09:40:27 PM »
Time for bitchslaps.

:fuelfire:

Yes, indeed!   :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2013, 10:27:30 PM »
I own one of these but it looks nothing like this as Chris can vouch for.... :rotf: One day I hope to bring it back to painted...running glory again like it was when I was in HS.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2013, 10:39:13 PM »
A parked car is an unhappy car.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2013, 11:10:58 PM »
Yes sir..and in this case a unhappy owner....hopefully soon I can get back on the hot rod wagon............
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »
don't feel bad these are mine currently

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
Hathcock that looks just like my Garage with one exception I have all that plus brewing equipment and woodworking equipment in.....wait for it....a two car garage. Man I wish I had your work space...your projects look like mine man...cheers :cheers2: To one day getting back to our rides.

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2013, 01:02:24 PM »
Hathcock that looks just like my Garage with one exception I have all that plus brewing equipment and woodworking equipment in.....wait for it....a two car garage. Man I wish I had your work space...your projects look like mine man...cheers :cheers2: To one day getting back to our rides.

Thanks! problem with having the extra room is that my wife thinks it's an extension of the house and shop = storage space.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2013, 09:45:44 AM »
Thanks! problem with having the extra room is that my wife thinks it's an extension of the house and shop = storage space.

I feel for ya man. That is one thing I don't have a problem with, Tots loves my hobbies and even encourages them....so the garage space is pretty much mine. I just wish it had a few more sqft...(like about 5000)  :rotf:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2013, 10:43:27 AM »
I feel for ya man. That is one thing I don't have a problem with, Tots loves my hobbies and even encourages them....so the garage space is pretty much mine. I just wish it had a few more sqft...(like about 5000)  :rotf:

That would so rock.   :rocker2:

R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2013, 07:34:46 AM »
another site I post on is garagejournal.com, some of the shops/ garages on there will make you drool!

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »
another site I post on is garagejournal.com, some of the shops/ garages on there will make you drool!

I just went to that site and all I have to say to you is ....I Hate You... :rotf: THAT IS AWESOME! Man those garage posts are great...very inspiring.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2013, 09:01:09 PM »
How have I missed this site? 

Awesome stuff. :II:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »

Not sure I like you much anymore.   :whatever:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »
Sorry.... I get lost on there for days! I love my shop, but after seeing those... I feel so inadequate... :bawl: