Author Topic: Why do these crazy ideas come to me.  (Read 2157 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Why do these crazy ideas come to me.
« on: February 12, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »
Musing just wondering what is in store for the world now that it realises just how easy it is for people to overthrow their government.

Some how I began to wonder if ONE of the problems the world of Islam have with the Jews can be explained by watching  the Movie Fiddler On The Roof.

The family in that movie lived in a comunity not that different from a Muslim comunity. Deeply religious and tied to traditions going back thousands of years for them.   

Along comes this one man, some called crazy that LOVED his family with a passion.   It was only as the children grew up that he began to question their TRADITION. His daughter was totally in love with a poor Tailor and a rich man wanted to marry her.  For some reason the father had no choice but to grant the old man his daughter in marriage, then he began to speak to God about all this.

Why he asked God should he make someone he loved be miserable for life just to follow tradition.??  Why would God give him a child that loves and honors him, for him to follow a tradition that will harm her.??  As God is his father, so he is to his children.   God does not want his sons and daughters to be miserable, why should he.

The story becomes even more interesting as he begins to question other TRADITIONS.   He so loved his wife so much he broke with tradition to do the unthinkable, he broke the tradition of only dancing with the men to decide to --GASP--dance with his wife in public no less.   

The Head High POO Bars of the Muslim faith find this as a threat, Were Muslims to think for them selves and talk to God, Allah, they would become uncontrollable. 

This is much the thinking of those who are pro abortion, this child may change your life and so must die.  To live in the after life I cannot allow anyone be it children or grandparents to threaten  my eternity. 

This faith has destroyed humans and family's here in the USA, men who love their daughters or wives with a passion are forced by Tradition to behead or kill them for things like not wearing head scarfs in public, dating a non Muslim or being raped, talking to a non male relative etc.

I do not believe for one minute these parents act alone, I believe they are being pushed by their fellow faith to  follow tradition,  or face being shunned and perhaps fear being killed themselves for not destroying their seed due to tradition.

.Slow Saturday morning, been up to all hours watching Egypt and the complete collaps of our security and CIA------ Scares the crap out of me.

I wonder about my Granddaughters children, will they have to live under Sharia law ????

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Why do these crazy ideas come to me.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »
Vesta, I wonder about the last question, too--will my daughter have to live under sharia?  It's up to my wife and I to make sure that she never has to.

As to the question in your thread title . . . Never ask why.  Instead, ask why not? :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.