Author Topic: homeless begging bums- Bobo the Hobo-pick up Red Courtesy phone  (Read 3362 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: homeless begging bums- Bobo the Hobo-pick up Red Courtesy phone
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 09:15:17 AM »
Holy cow - I thought MY back hurt! 

You deserve and earned the title of "the meanest dumbest Sumbitch in the valley"  :cheersmate:

My best to ya!

J/k Al, but I have to say playing with that heavy a load as you describe was flirting with a Darwin award.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 10:43:09 AM »
Well, bein' Mr bad ass, I had a cabinet show up after hours for GodFathers Pizza over in Seattle. The guy convinced me he couldn't wait. It was me and the truck driver. The cabinet weighed right around 1300 lbs. I got under it and put my back into so to speak, and had him drive the truck out from underneath it.

Basically, it crushed my spinal canal down to the point the fluid was only flowin' thru a line the size of a pencil lead around L4 and L5. And the rest is as they say, history.

What is surprising, it never bothered me for over 5 years! It developed scar tissue so I had to have 3 vertebrate fused. That one took 6 stainless steel screws and 2 "Cougar cages", which are carbon fiber wrap arounds with holes in 'em so the bone can grow into them.

I've had 2 other surgeries in order to remove bone spurs and have a cyst removed where they did the original surgery. The nerve damage is what I have to deal with now. Makes it a real bitch to put ones socks on in the mornin'!

I've developed much the same thing in my neck between C3 and C4. They want to put 2 more screws in, but no way I can afford it until I can get on the wife's insurance next year.

ETA:

This is why I'm such a prick to DUmmies. I don't complain, I don't look for handouts, I don't expect anyone to treat me like a victim, yet that's all those asshats can think about! Hell, there are threads over there where they council each other on how to get outa workin', and collect disability on my dime cause they have "depression"! Makes my blood boil!

Did I mention I still consider myself to be the meanest Sumbitch in the valley?
I  swear ya gotta be an illegal or a freakin DUmmie to get any help....have a litget claim and they run your arse all over the place....
But I have been lucky enough to find a PA who will give me the morphine sulfate to deal with pain....only bad side effect drinkin tends to make ya wanna yack....
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:47:05 AM by Ree »
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 10:47:39 AM »
AllosaursRus: "The Bumper Jack Man".

I had 2 good ol' boys working for me once. They put a "pet" name on every piece of equipment I had and every customer we worked for. We were working for a real estate developer once that had just had back surgery. He was showing us an X-ray of what they had just done to his back. They installed a metal rod with 'hooks' on each end in his back. The rod went from his pelvis bone half way up his back to take the pressure off the deteriorating lower half of his spine. It looked like the bumper jack from a 1930's car. From that day on they called him "The Bumper Jack Man" or "Bumper Jack" for short.

Then there was the woman known as "Rubber Tits"....whole nutter story.... :rotf:....the fools made a long day short.... :rotf:

I've posted this a coupla times, don't know if you've you seen it.

I'm open to interpretations, hehehe!

J/k Al, but I have to say playing with that heavy a load as you describe was flirting with a Darwin award.

Tell me about it! But hey, I thought I was indestructible! Happens a lot in the construction industry! We all think we can do the impossible without repercussions, if you're any good at, anyway.

ETA:

Just a efw weeks ago I had to lift one side of my snow plow to get it hooked up. It weigh's about 450. Put me in bed for a week, but hey, it had to be done!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:51:33 AM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 10:50:56 AM »
Based on that x-ray, Al, it looks to me like they're workin' on bulding the very first real life Terminator.  :-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 11:03:18 AM »
Based on that x-ray, Al, it looks to me like they're workin' on bulding the very first real life Terminator.  :-)

Your name wouldn't be Sarah Conner, would it? 
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 11:19:54 AM »

Not unless Sarah is packin' a bucket full 'o balls! heh!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
Dappleganger Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sun Jan-23-11 03:16 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry to see these kinds of comments on a democratic forum.
What else would you expect from a DUmmie?! :tongue:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2011, 11:48:02 AM »

Al took care of my response for me.

I've never seen that Terminator GIF before though. Sweet.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 11:55:43 AM »
Not unless Sarah is packin' a bucket full 'o balls! heh!

I dunno:  Linda Hamilton's character seemed to have big brass ones that clanked as she walked, in the movies...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 12:05:19 PM »
I dunno:  Linda Hamilton's character seemed to have big brass ones that clanked as she walked, in the movies...

heh! I want the ones hangin' off that machine from the future! Just imagine, Nuclear Balls!!!!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 12:23:59 PM »
heh! I want the ones hangin' off that machine from the future! Just imagine, Nuclear Balls!!!!!

Now, if your bull had those nuclear balls . . . Your herd would go exponential within a week.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »
Now, if your bull had those nuclear balls . . . Your herd would go exponential within a week.

Well, he impregnates 26 heifers every year, ya think the "Terminator" could keep up with that if all his honeys weighed 1,000 lbs+? I'm pretty sure he has enough balls that I ain't goin' to argue with 'im! Hehehehehehehe!!!

ETA:

That reminds me, I haven't seen him since last summer, as he's on loan to another Ranch. Think I'll run up there and make sure they're taken care of my bud! I need to take a day and go fishin' anyway. Nuttin' quite like fishin' on property the public has no access to!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:44:50 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2011, 01:24:23 PM »
Well, he impregnates 26 heifers every year, ya think the "Terminator" could keep up with that if all his honeys weighed 1,000 lbs+?

Dude...he's a f*cking machine.  Literally.

:-)

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »
Dude...he's a f*cking machine.  Literally.

:-)

Well....... I'll tell ya one thing! ya don't want to get in his way when he's "turned on"! There ain't no "off" switch!!!!!!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2011, 01:51:15 PM »

That's the movie that inspired me to start lifting weights. I wanted her body.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2011, 01:51:59 PM »
That's the movie that inspired me to start lifting weights. I wanted her body.

Cindie

I wanted her body too.  :naughty:

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »

Not me! Looks like a two bagger to me! Never was one into those body builder types! No tits!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2011, 02:08:11 PM »
Not me! Looks like a two bagger to me! Never was one into those body builder types! No tits!

I think Hamilton was just over toned, not really the muscle bound, type.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »
I think Hamilton was just over toned, not really the muscle bound, type.

No tits is the clincher for me! It's how "Toots" keeps me around and in my own barnyard, so to speak! hehehehe! That pair of 38's are all I need!

Can ya tell she ain't home?

Offline jukin

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2011, 02:54:05 PM »
I'm getting to the party late. I live in the Democratic People's Republic of Santa Barbara. The homeless problem here is nuts. Nice weather, lots of liberal guilt to feed on, etc. However, in the last 4 years we now have a downtown full of 18-28 year old beggars that verbally harass and try physical intimidation.  It is out of hand and driving people out from downtown.

I am still waiting for a call back from the city on why it would cost $3600/ bench. This is not public money. It is being paid for by the private downtown association. Most likely it is $3500 in fees. taxes. inspections, environtmental impact review,....

We also have recycling and trash bins everywhere that cost $1500 each, no installation cost. That was paid for by the public. We have $25 million dollar FY11 budget shortfall and $5-7 billion deficit in a self funded public pension fund.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »
I'm getting to the party late. I live in the Democratic People's Republic of Santa Barbara. The homeless problem here is nuts. Nice weather, lots of liberal guilt to feed on, etc. However, in the last 4 years we now have a downtown full of 18-28 year old beggars that verbally harass and try physical intimidation.  It is out of hand and driving people out from downtown.

I am still waiting for a call back from the city on why it would cost $3600/ bench. This is not public money. It is being paid for by the private downtown association. Most likely it is $3500 in fees. taxes. inspections, environtmental impact review,....

We also have recycling and trash bins everywhere that cost $1500 each, no installation cost. That was paid for by the public. We have $25 million dollar FY11 budget shortfall and $5-7 billion deficit in a self funded public pension fund.

Well I can help ya with one, make it so ya have to be of at least a reasonable retirement age before ya start payin' out pensions!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »

She's no WWF Chyna, Al.  :rotf: She's a bit toned, but I kinda liked that "Resistance Warrior" look she had going in T2. Works for me.

And my ideal cup size would be a B, but I don't discriminate. All I'm saying is that Hamilton in T2 gets me thinkin' dirty thoughts.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2011, 03:41:09 PM »
She's no WWF Chyna, Al.  :rotf: She's a bit toned, but I kinda liked that "Resistance Warrior" look she had going in T2. Works for me.

And my ideal cup size would be a B, but I don't discriminate. All I'm saying is that Hamilton in T2 gets me thinkin' dirty thoughts.

To each his own, I prefer a little more meat on the bone, 'specially those two cushions toward the top end, so ta speak! Skinny chicks can hurt ya unless ya let them do all the work. wink, wink!

ETA:

Boy, didn't this thread go south! Sorry folks!

Offline jukin

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2011, 03:46:57 PM »
Well I can help ya with one, make it so ya have to be of at least a reasonable retirement age before ya start payin' out pensions!

PUHLEEEZE, we owe it to those hard working city/county employees to let them retire after twenty years.

I'm sure a good percentage of the DUchebags are withing 20 miles of me.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 04:01:39 PM »

Yeah...sigh...she was truly, truly hot in that flick.