Author Topic: Freeper bottom-feeder "PJ-Comix" plans to "harvest juicy comedy nuggets" from DU  (Read 5820 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x248166

Amerigo Vespucci  (1000+ posts)          Sat Jan-22-11 05:23 AM
Original message
Freeper bottom-feeder "PJ-Comix" plans to "harvest juicy comedy nuggets" from DU today RE: K.O.

Edited on Sat Jan-22-11 05:25 AM by Amerigo Vespucci
This man / woman is the host / hostess of a regular F.R. feature, "DUmmies Funnies."

He / she randomly plucks DU quotes and adds his / her witty and insouciant remarks like "what a DUmmie!"

Oh, that ZESTY FreeRepublic wit.

Further proof that while mutual attraction may exist, cousins should not marry.

HA HA HA! Hey, PJ! I just made a DUmmie Funny, you ****ing TOOL. You're right, this IS a lot of fun.

PS: Has RimJob gotten that $100,000 he needs to bring your pitiful excuse for a Website up to 1995 standards yet? I love his whimpering posts about how you losers need to cough up the cash or your beloved tree hut-slash-masturbatorium will have to be put out of its misery. THEN where would you go? You'd have nothing to do in mom's basement except binge-eat Cheetos and sob uncontrollably.

To: dynachrome

Will DUFU it tomorrow...when there are a lot of juicy comedy nuggets to harvest.

103 posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 6:46:38 PM by PJ-Comix (The Coupon Whisperer)

Turborama  (1000+ posts)          Sat Jan-22-11 05:50 AM
Response to Original message
4. There's a whole website devoted to doing that. Google "Conservative Cave" (in quotes)   
   Edited on Sat Jan-22-11 05:55 AM by Turborama
I stumbled across it a couple of weeks ago. A really revolting site that I considered posting an OP exposing them but decided not to as I didn't want to give them any free publicity.

Wonder how long that post will stand? :-)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
^ Not very long, I'd guess. It's still there as of now though

PS: Has RimJob gotten that $100,000 he needs to bring your pitiful excuse for a Website up to 1995 standards yet?

Has $kimmer, Lord Marblehead, or Elad yet? Don't think so.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Turborama  (1000+ posts)          Sat Jan-22-11 05:50 AM
4. There's a whole website devoted to doing that. Google "Conservative Cave" (in quotes)  
   Edited on Sat Jan-22-11 05:55 AM by Turborama
I stumbled across it a couple of weeks ago. A really revolting site that I considered posting an OP exposing them but decided not to as I didn't want to give them any free publicity.

Naah, RedState did that for us earlier this week, TYVM . . .  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Naah, RedState did that for us earlier this week, TYVM . . .  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

On the MSM hypocrisy vis-a-vis the whole Eric Fuller story?  Yup.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Should I send a message to my fellow alum Skins, in case he missed it, that the turbulent primitive mentioned us by name, which is forbidden on Skin's island?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Very cool! I didn't know they mentioned us.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
:lmao: frank!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator

Offline BlueStateSaint

H5, Coach . . . and a lot of this . . .  :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
H5, Coach . . . and a lot of this . . .  :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

You know, sir, I'm torn on this.

On one hand, I resent that my fellow alum won't allow the primitives to mention us on Skins's island.

But on the other hand, I really despise the primitives for showing their lack of respect for my fellow alum, by flagrantly ignoring his pleas.

It looks like six of one thing and half a dozen of another thing, but actually it's 5 and 7.

Lack of respect for my fellow alum trumps any self-interest on franksolich's part.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

You know, sir, I'm torn on this.

On one hand, I resent that my fellow alum won't allow the primitives to mention us on Skins's island.

But on the other hand, I really despise the primitives for showing their lack of respect for my fellow alum, by flagrantly ignoring his pleas.

It looks like six of one thing and half a dozen of another thing, but actually it's 5 and 7.

Lack of respect for my fellow alum trumps any self-interest on franksolich's part.

I'm in a similar situation, as one of the Senators from Maine (Susan Collins) is a fellow alum of my university.  However, she's a big girl, and she can defend herself.

Chase her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I'm in a similar situation, as one of the Senators from Maine (Susan Collins) is a fellow alum of my university.  However, she's a big girl, and she can defend herself.

I'm not so sure however that my fellow alum Skins has the backbone, though, which is why it's necessary for this fellow alum to constantly prop him up.

It's obvious the primitives run all over him.

And thus one of my island-images of Skins; the three-piece-suited, eyeglassesed, Bible-and-parasol-carrying, patent leather shoes, the Presbyterian missionary type, crashing through the underbrush of Skins's island, both dismayed and confused at the squalor of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ScubaGuy

Name removed (0 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Jan-22-11 05:50 AM
4. Deleted sub-thread

Sub-thread removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

Poof!  It's gone....
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Poof!  It's gone....

wow.

That was fast, on my fellow alum's part.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Should I send a message to my fellow alum Skins, in case he missed it, that the turbulent primitive mentioned us by name, which is forbidden on Skin's island?

Naw frank, I'll lay odds it's fellow cretins are hittin' the alert button as often as a lab rat trained in one of those cocaine studies!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Turborama

There's a whole website devoted to doing that. Google "Conservative Cave" (in quotes).  I stumbled across it a couple of weeks ago. A really revolting site ...

Truth, justice, and the American way is always revolting to dolts like you.  No surprise there.

Don't even try it, turborama primitive.  We're more intelligent than you can ever hope to be, and we know it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AllosaursRus

Truth, justice, and the American way is always revolting to dolts like you.  No surprise there.

Don't even try it, turborama primitive.  We're more intelligent than you can ever hope to be, and we know it.

Interesting name there TubeSteak. I wouldn't suggest tryin' to take us on. After all, it would take a half dozen of you pussies to lift my pud! You'd be so tired afterward, there'd be no fight left in ya anyway!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
P-J Comix's reponse to this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2661474/posts

The one thing he's misunderstood though is that freerepublic and the DUmmie FUnnies are NOT banned sites on Skins's island; I dunno why that is, but it is.

In the meantime, a primitive utters the name "franksolich," and gets a lead-weighted gold-plated tombstone.

I dunno why that is, but it is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

P-J Comix's reponse to this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2661474/posts

The one thing he's misunderstood though is that freerepublic and the DUmmie FUnnies are NOT banned sites on Skins's island; I dunno why that is, but it is.

In the meantime, a primitive utters the name "franksolich," and gets a lead-weighted gold-plated tombstone.

I dunno why that is, but it is.

Heh, great read Coach! I suspect a new influx of members from our friends at FR! These asshats don't realize how much they improve our popularity every time they complain of "the site which cannot be named"!

Have ya got PeeJ's email? Might be helpful to let him know his moniker is not yet banned from the pages of the DUmp.

ETA:

Hey, who got the pizza for bringin' up the dreaded franksolich?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:48:00 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Have ya got PeeJ's email? Might be helpful to let him know his moniker is not yet banned from the pages of the DUmp.

Well, I have to admit there's a little bit of irritated jealousy about it.

Of course, we're comparing watermelons and apples here; P-J Comix is much much much bigger star, a much much much better star, a much much much more well-known star, when compared with this spark, but still.....

Mention "P-J Comix" on Skins's island, and my fellow alum Skins doesn't bat an eyelash.

Mention "franksolich" on Skins's island, and that's a quick mausoleuming.

So there's a little bit of irritated jealousy about it, but that's the way it is; one accepts, adapts, and moves on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

Of course, we're comparing watermelons and apples here; P-J Comix is much much much bigger star, a much much much better star, a much much much more well-known star, when compared with this spark, but still.....

Mention "P-J Comix" on Skins's island, and my fellow alum Skins doesn't bat an eyelash.

So there's a little bit of irritated jealousy about it, but that's the way it is; one accepts, adapts, and moves on.

I dunno Coach, I've seen ya mention on several web sites as an author extraordinaire. Besides, we all luv ya, and couldn't do without ya! Somebody's gots to keep us in line or we'd run amuck!!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

You could look at it this way Frank, Skins sees you, and our website, as a bigger threat than PJ.

I also believe since "Freeper" is a hugh part of the vocabulary at DU , that any attempt to silence the name of FR would cause the mods huge headaches and cut into their dope smoking time.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I love it when you make your little monkey dance for us.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."