Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 296205 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2900 on: March 16, 2017, 08:27:51 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2901 on: March 17, 2017, 07:41:56 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2902 on: March 20, 2017, 06:57:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2903 on: March 21, 2017, 08:10:13 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2904 on: March 23, 2017, 12:33:06 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2905 on: March 24, 2017, 07:38:38 AM »
Kinda interesting . . . Looks like someone didn't include "Check for the cat" in their preflight checklist . . .

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2906 on: March 24, 2017, 07:43:38 AM »
I may be wrong, but I don't think the saying is, "As high as a cat."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2907 on: March 25, 2017, 06:11:44 AM »
I may be wrong, but I don't think the saying is, "As high as a cat."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

H5!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2908 on: March 27, 2017, 08:11:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2909 on: March 29, 2017, 10:14:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2910 on: March 29, 2017, 10:58:57 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2911 on: March 30, 2017, 02:22:22 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2912 on: April 06, 2017, 08:33:25 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2913 on: April 07, 2017, 08:46:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2914 on: April 10, 2017, 12:47:14 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2915 on: April 14, 2017, 07:55:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2916 on: May 15, 2017, 01:49:36 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2917 on: June 07, 2017, 11:12:43 AM »
My daughter loves Pokémon cards. :hammer:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2918 on: July 19, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »
And this cat video . . .

https://youtu.be/dGFSjKuJfrI

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2919 on: May 31, 2018, 02:23:04 PM »
Haven't done one of these in a while.

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2920 on: June 01, 2018, 10:49:51 AM »
A catortionist?