Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 297553 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2875 on: December 21, 2016, 10:14:24 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2876 on: December 27, 2016, 08:57:31 AM »
A tiger is a cat . . . A BFC, but still a cat . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2877 on: January 03, 2017, 10:32:44 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2878 on: January 04, 2017, 10:32:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2879 on: January 04, 2017, 02:41:14 PM »
The oldest LOLCat video. H/T Thomas Edison

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=k52pLvVmmkU[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2880 on: January 05, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2881 on: January 07, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
Kitten Academy live stream.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2882 on: January 09, 2017, 12:32:25 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2883 on: January 19, 2017, 01:28:12 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2884 on: January 31, 2017, 01:43:21 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2885 on: February 01, 2017, 06:48:20 AM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2886 on: February 08, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCxVskSEcao[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2887 on: February 10, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2888 on: February 14, 2017, 04:32:05 PM »
i am such an old softy. this squeezed a few tears from my eyes
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ePk1xcIrfE[/youtube]

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2889 on: February 15, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »
OMG! That CAT is almost as big as her!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2890 on: February 23, 2017, 08:58:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2891 on: February 24, 2017, 08:03:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2892 on: February 28, 2017, 08:36:00 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2893 on: March 01, 2017, 07:23:38 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2894 on: March 02, 2017, 02:11:34 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2895 on: March 03, 2017, 09:46:12 AM »

Maybe not so much now, seeing that most of the tuna in the Pacific has been contaminated with radiation from Fukushima . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2896 on: March 06, 2017, 02:31:32 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2897 on: March 07, 2017, 07:30:05 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2898 on: March 10, 2017, 07:33:03 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2899 on: March 13, 2017, 09:54:00 AM »
I might have used this one before.

Chase her.