Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 297668 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2850 on: September 28, 2016, 07:54:27 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2851 on: September 29, 2016, 01:49:21 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2852 on: October 05, 2016, 10:31:58 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2853 on: October 07, 2016, 01:10:06 PM »
Again, in recognition of the idiots surfing in the ocean off the east coast of Florida (check Drudge for the link) . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2854 on: October 11, 2016, 09:55:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2855 on: October 13, 2016, 12:03:09 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2856 on: October 17, 2016, 08:20:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2857 on: October 19, 2016, 08:18:53 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2858 on: October 20, 2016, 09:44:03 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2859 on: October 24, 2016, 09:34:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2860 on: October 26, 2016, 12:02:11 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2861 on: November 08, 2016, 10:59:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2862 on: November 14, 2016, 08:09:29 AM »

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2863 on: November 14, 2016, 10:50:05 AM »

Needs an updated caption: Hillary Voters Consoling Each Other.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2864 on: November 15, 2016, 09:52:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2865 on: November 17, 2016, 10:30:00 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2866 on: December 02, 2016, 10:47:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2867 on: December 05, 2016, 12:09:04 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2868 on: December 06, 2016, 12:27:50 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2869 on: December 07, 2016, 04:42:19 PM »
Hijacking.  I'm sitting here with a new rescue cat in a nice safe space.  The tamest feral cat ever.  I've been reading the DUmp threads out loud to him as he took right to being a lapcat teddy bear.  Just for the human voice.  His doctor appt is tomorrow.  Wish us luck.  He's a beautifully deep orange.  I named him Mick.  Is this racist?  :lmao:

Offline Karin

« Reply #2870 on: December 07, 2016, 06:27:56 PM »
We're listening to Mozart now my secret weapon.  He's looking right at the source.

Which was a boombox.  Next I went to the laptop.  Like a good Xtian fundie  :lmao: I indocrinated him with Christmas music from YouTube.  Awful stuff such as "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring" and other stuff by Those Guys. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:10:59 PM by Karin »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2871 on: December 08, 2016, 09:31:13 AM »
Ever seen this face?

Oreo just howls downstairs.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2872 on: December 09, 2016, 08:37:28 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2873 on: December 13, 2016, 10:38:12 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2874 on: December 14, 2016, 08:40:24 AM »

Chase her.